Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198926 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Seetto: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2020
stormborn28:
can you see yourself... Many of are quick to run to the masses and heap the blame there because you feel the leaders came from there... Do you know you can think and act differently from your family members or colleagues or religion affiliation? That's why up till today I respect Aminu Kano.. This is a leader who had no opportunity to rule yet he came out from the masses... Nonsense everywhere... Let them not put the health facilities in place... The next one will be more deadly than covid-19 ...we are all in it together their children inclusive
Thank God you are not differentiating yourself, you can launch the campaign starting with your immediate family and close relatives.
Ask any of your family members who works with any of the ministries why is the ministry not functioning, challenge any of your friends that work with the road safety why he only reports at work once in a month, a doctor that you know that work with government hospital but always in his own private hospital despite collecting salary, some of the politicians started from no where before becoming unapologetic monsters, do you ever care to ask your neighbor that earn less than 50,000 with state ministry but built mansion that worth millions his source of income.

Our politicians are Nigerians like you and I, They are part of the society, they are not aliens, even the masses among ourselves we exploit each other, for the correct to be balance, everybody politicians, religion scholars, masses must be willing to change.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by SAGELY2020: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2020
A normal thing has happened. Everyone born of woman must return to their creator when its time. Abba kyari is no exception. He's gone to account before his creator how he lived the life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Ofadaman:

Typo error, so bad roads don't cause accidents, obviously you aren't in this country..
And it is you who is cursed not blacks. I'm sick of people especially blacks stereotyping themselves, as if it makes them any smarter, it's inferiority complex that you have , better snap out of it. You have no idea how road users have to navigate through pot holes, broken Bridges and flooded roads, and you think it doesn't affect drivers and increases risk of accident.. better grow up, and you should also ditch the quaran if that's what it teaches you

IT will interest you to know that the primary cause of accidents on Nigerian roads are one way which is basically selfishness and conversion of a car into a weapon as well as overspeeding both of which have nothing to do with "bad roads". Canada and US have bad roads and when drivers get to bad roads or if it snows heavily, the drivers drive according to road conditions.... but in Nigeria drivers are reckless. A good point u should have made is lack of road traffic regulation enforcement.

With these said, blacks are cursed spiritually - check all the nations of the world and see how black majority nations are faring lol.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Seetto:

Thank God you are not differentiating yourself, you can launch the campaign starting with your immediate family and close relatives.
Ask any of your family members who works with any of the ministries why is the ministry not functioning, challenge any of your friends that work with the road safety why he only reports at work once in a month, a doctor that you know that work with government hospital but always in his own private hospital despite collecting salary, some of the politicians started from no where before becoming unapologetic monsters, do you ever care to ask your neighbor that earn less than 50,000 with state ministry but built mansion that worth millions his source of income.

Our politicians are Nigerians like you and I, They are part of the society, they are not aliens, even the masses among ourselves we exploit each other, for the correct to be balance, everybody politicians, religion scholars, masses must be willing to change.

Very well said, the problem of Nigeria is not just leadership but the masses as well
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BelovedofLord: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Greetings, everyone.
Let all, the so called, men of timber & caliber, take a cue, from the death of the most prominent personality & highest profile in this irresponsive government, of the expired British brutish, contraption, that, there's only one Supreme being, that lives, infinitely!
This is a clear, warning, to all, politicians and their likes, jostling for 2023, that one of your members, just passed on!
COVID-19, is a virus, permitted, by the one and only Supreme being, LORD YOUSHAH.
This is, only, the beginning, of events, to UNFOLD....................
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by HIPROFILE(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Be ye not deceived by things of this world for no man is God but gods of the God

Always do well to mankind

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by professore(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
affable4:
In all sincerity, I have mixed feelings over this news.

At the end, whatever you do, know say one day you shall be no more. Even if they lock you up with 1million dollars in cash and with no one around, you no fit move, let alone touch money. You are gone, you are dead.

Take it easy.
True talk
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by VULCAN(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Pls provide the Link to where Oyakhilome said there is no Coronavirus or accept the fact that you lack Commonsense and actually have NoSense.

I don't respect anyone that dumbly regurgitates what they "heard"

Give us the link!

Commonsense99:
angry
I just hope the living politicians in that cabal will have a rethink for once including Buhari, I just wish.
I had the premonition he won't survive the ordeal, even when FFK was gingering with supposedly wrong information, Kemi Olunloyo was right afterall, this whole delay was probably to try to reshuffle their cabinet, to find a possible replacement before making announcement.

corona virus would not accept bribe, it doesn't know tribe, religion, or social class.

This explained part of the reasons why they imported Chinese physicians and nurses against the general clamour, if they can't go abroad, let them import abroad to themselves, but when it's time up, its time up.

Now zlatan ibile, Chris Oyakhilome, and other deranged Nigerians who still argue that corona virus is scam can confirm for them selves.

Plus all his misbehaviors, I will still say may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by flokii: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Farewell CoS.. may God grant you eternal rest

We appreciate your service to our dear country. RIP
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by babasolution: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

Check the Holy Quran. Blacks descended from the son of Noah called Ham/ Canaan that was cursed by Noah to be servants of servants to his brothers Japheth and Shem who were the founders of Europe and the middle East.

Oga you are so pathetic,you are still stuck on this thinking,holy quoran?written by arab man/law-the greatest enemy of the black man,you are indeed cursed thats why you still think this way,ham was cursed you say,yet his children were the first greatest men on earth.I think you are a kid though,you havent seen life,kingdoms rise and fall,the world hasnt ended,the black man will rise again,infact the blackman shall return to being the greatest man on earth,then the circle will be completed,the blackman started it,so he will finish it.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Harunabisanti(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Allah ya ji kanshi da rahma. Amin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Bankalert(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
stormborn28:

If Boris Johnson did not fix his healthcare where would he had run to? Fix your local hospitals.!!
its unfortunate our politicians have chosen their selfish interests over fixing the dying infrasructure in this country. It is glaring in times like this. Well, what can one say that hasn't already been said before. I hope their conscience pricks them in this turn of events.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Seetto:

for your information I don't have anything to do with the government as per job and none of my immediate family... I work with private and by the special grace of God I will be on my own... For your information I always condemn anything negative here.. Whether from government, individual or cooperate organizations...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by paparazi1(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400
God will ever remain God, He is greatest in everything
than man, so never dream of living a life without him, thats why you need Jesus today. Everything here is temporal.
RIP TO THE DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by 7lives: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather

Wow words on marble.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by nkwuocha1: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Xb4Real:
So after trying to hide it for weeks they finally realised that one can never hide pregnancy ? At the end the truth finds its way to light. So shall all the atrocities they've committed in that aso rock shall find way to light soon.

One corrupt and heartless demon down. Many more of his likes to follow.

The MODS will soon delete your comments.I' m sure they are under threats from the powers that be to curtail negative thoughts about Abba kyari.They deleted all my posts on FP already grin

Let the dead bury their dead,so says the Holy Book.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2020
babasolution:

Oga you are so pathetic,you are still stuck on this thinking,holy quoran?written by arab man/law-the greatest enemy of the black man,you are indeed cursed thats why you still think this way,ham was cursed you say,yet his children were the first greatest men on earth.I think you are a kid though,you havent seen life,kingdoms rise and fall,the world hasnt ended,the black man will rise again,infact the blackman shall return to being the greatest man on earth,then the circle will be completed,the blackman started it,so he will finish it.

@ the black man shall rise again.. the black man were never on top!

Take Nigeria for instance, Nigerians are the most wicked and retrogressive set of people on the face of the earth- liars, deniers of truth.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Bankalert:
its unfortunate our politicians have chosen their selfish interests over fixing the dying infrasructure in this country. It is glaring in times like this. Well, what can one say that hasn't already been said before. I hope their conscience pricks them in this turn of events.

Even if Nigeria's infrastructure were fixed, the cursed seed of Ham/Canaan would sooner or later run down the said infrastructure in one way or another...
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by daddio(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
kuljayms1:
RIP to the dead.... Meanwhile, the shock suppose kill Buhari Sha wink

Bros, u dey wicked o. Haha!!!

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Babapyro: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Next news pls
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by foleskay(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

They have a working healthcare indeed, when more than 10,000 are already dead from the virus in UK
Shut up. You can't compare the level of spread in Europe to Africa. If Africa had been in Europe shoe, hundred of thousands would have died now. Climate is d one saving Africa. Africa has done nothing special from what d Europeans are doing. Boris Jonson was treated in one of the best hospitals in the world, st Thomas hospital in London. If Kyari had such treatment he would not have died. Be exposed pls don't compare Europe with Africa
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BadBradley: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
on your usual stupidity, you ended up being as rude as the person you're trying to correct.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Orokojasper(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2020
haslaw:
This is serious.

The most power hungry human being in the history of Buhari's government.

This should serve as a warning to all power hungry people who are in the government to know that nothing last forever.

This was the same man that ensured Asso rock clinic never functions after he and the other members of the cabal embezzlied over 12 billion Naira

Do you have evidence to back up this your claim that he embezzled 12B?.....you better watch your mouth before it put you into problems.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ofadaman(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

IT will interest you to know that the primary cause of accidents on Nigerian roads are one way which is basically selfishness and conversion of a car into a weapon as well as overspeeding both of which have nothing to do with "bad roads". Canada and US have bad roads and when drivers get to bad roads or if it snows heavily, the drivers drive according to road conditions.... but in Nigeria drivers are reckless. A good point u should have made is lack of road traffic regulation enforcement.

With these said, blacks are cursed spiritually - check all the nations of the world and see how black majority nations are faring lol.

Blacks aren't the only race not doing well, there are very improvised Asian countries and nations in southern America that struggle too. Are they cursed too?,

And where is your Statistics to prove that they are caused by one way?. How many one way roads do we have in the country compared to bad roads?.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by foleskay(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
MansoryMX:
They must invite Nigerians to his burial. This kind burial rice can sweet eh!
Do not rejoice on another man's death. You too shall die some day. Be humble. Eleriibu

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Miracle1991: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
kuljayms1:
RIP to the dead.... Meanwhile, the shock suppose kill Buhari Sha wink
Buhari is not a civilian or weak like ipob pigs,he has seen dead and more dead. Remember he was there when 3 million of your people died uselessly.
Buhari is a man.nothing can shake him
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BigBashiru: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Ofadaman:

Blacks aren't the only race not doing well, there are very improvised Asian countries and nations in southern America that struggle too. Are they cursed too?,

And where is your Statistics to prove that they are caused by one way?. How many one way roads do we have in the country compared to bad roads?.
"One way" driving is when a person is driving against traffic. Don't you know what one way is?

Who was enslaved? Blacks. Today who is clamouring most to go to white man's land? Blacks. Who commits the most crime in white man's lands? Blacks. Which countries are amongst the world's poorest? Blacks. Which ppl have the most backward and wicked mentality on the face of the earth? Blacks. Go figure.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
foleskay:

Shut up. You can't compare the level of spread in Europe to Africa. If Africa had been in Europe shoe, hundred of thousands would have died now. Climate is d one saving Africa. Africa has done nothing special from what d Europeans are doing. Boris Jonson was treated in one of the best hospitals in the world, st Thomas hospital in London. If Kyari had such treatment he would not have died. Be exposed pls don't compare Europe with Africa

I know you're sick that's why you refuse to have sense. UK has witnessed close to 10,000 deaths from covid 19, America has witnessed close to 20,000, Italy too, many Developed countries don't have less than 5000 deaths each, so which healthcare is he going there to get over there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.