Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today (36834 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by fergie001: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
The late Chief-of-Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari will be buried today according to Islamic rights.

Ahmad, however, did not state where the deceased would be prayed upon or buried.

Personal Assistant on New Media to the President, Bashir Ahmad, made this known via his Twitter handle.

Mallam Abba Kyari will be buried later today in Abuja according Islamic rites.
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1251417534911451137?s=19

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by ghettokid1(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2020
This life self,
He unveiled his 2023 campaign material not up to a month ago

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Africana1123(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip mallam

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by LibertyRep: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
I heard that the FG won't give the remains of victims of Covid-19 to the family for burial.
They should be careful of setting precedents.

Again I commiserate with the family of Mr. Abba for this irreparable loss and also with Mr. President, he'll miss his trusted aid.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by ghettokid1(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
When a leader's death makes a majority of Nigerians happy as if money was sent to their bank accounts, it makes one to worry what manner of leader such person had been. It pays to be good. May God comfort his families . There's a very serious lesson to learn here...RIP Mallam Abba Kyari

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by stephleena(f): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Reminds me of the parable of the Rich fool..

Planning for tomorrow, while his creator laughed at his massive foolishness.

Kyari, after the whole rigging, maiming and intimidation, last year's election. You aren't here to fully enjoy what you killed people for.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by overdrive(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP sir.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by dukeprince50: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by dukeprince50: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
He died a shameful death cox nobody will attend his burial
na wa o. U no get small conscience?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Otunba80: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
I think we should all respect the dead, i fell sad because i use criticize the malam kind of leadership but i stop it when i read Goodluck Jonathan book (my transition hour) he gave all the details that they use propaganda to destroy his administration because i use to criticize Jonathan too and with the way i see things now with the late kyari may be a good man while the opposition paint him bad. RIP malam kyari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by money121(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Every Soul shall Taste Death but Covid-19 will not be Our portion in the mighty Name of Allah..

Stayhome Staysafe...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Odoctor(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by koffsman(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
This is unfair NCDC said no dead body will be given to the family members why is Abba Kyari 's own different. Stupid people

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Yobabad: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2020
We the good people of Biafra does not speak ill of the dead, RIP Mr Kayri

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
sad

RIP Abba kyari even tho I have never wished you well.

Greet fella and others for us.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by money121(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
This is unfair NCDC said no dead body will be given to the family members why is Abba Kyari 's own different. Stupid people

Reason why person need to hustle and make it in life.. this people get power and money

17 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Racoon(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
sad Being in power is just a transient phenomenon.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by 24kmagic: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by fergie001: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
OK
RIP AK.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by ghettokid1(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
na wa o. U no get small conscience?
moufan:
idiiot,stfu

modified

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by pennywys(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
grin
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by ghettokid1(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
fergie001:

Nah.......don't go that path.
He is doing the job the President needs him to do.
His job actually is to shield the President, grant him some sort of plausible deniability..which he did to the best of his capability as expected.

Let him RIP...
modified
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Let me burst y'all bubble now...

COS. Abba kyari had died in the UK hospital weeks ago and the feds was denied access to evacuate his remians because of Covid-19 law that bars family members/people access to a dead victim.

During same development, The lagos state commissioner of health had isolated himself from any back and forth news concerning mr Abba and said he wasn't aware of his movement in lagos and he hadn't seen him.

The Nigerian information minister, Mr lia Mohammed had within the same development issued a confirmation that all covid -19 victims shall not be retrived by family..... Now the whole track is covered.

His death was hiden to buy time, Reduce shameful jubilation the news could cause then and to sort things out in the presidency..

Now enough of Abba Kyari death talks..
We'll knew he's not going to survive the covid-19 because of his age and underlying sickness..

RIP, mr Kyari. Atleast one of people terrorising Nigeria's progress has gone. ..we pray more cabals to join him too.. Ameeen

Finally he's been buried today. A Coffin with some mass inside has been raid to rest on his behalf..

Hey you corruption and terrorist sympathisers, Dont waste your stupidity quoting me. I won't give you any audience. I promise

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by 1stola: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
All those fools that believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.

It's just a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by NwaNimo1(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
End of story....RIP.....and good riddance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by SharryTaek(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit. Stay safe, corona virus is real

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Cladez(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by crafteeworld: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
He lived a good life. Such a good man.

[/color] R.I.P to the dead. [color=#000099]

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Zombiekiller010: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't have RIP to waste. If not because Covid-19 is also affecting them in UK, im sure he would have traveled out for treatment and abandon other Covid-19 patients in our local healthcare with no ventilator , Kyari slow down, don't go far yet, some cabals will soon join you. More lord Gin and kpomo for me this weekend grin

You can see the picture of Aisha Buhari frying Akara ( bean cake) to celebrate

Take one and pass the rest to your neighbors

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen. / Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.