Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today (36856 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
This is unfair NCDC said no dead body will be given to the family members why is Abba Kyari 's own different. Stupid people
He is influential Man, he is the one who has great influence in the society.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Christmasdon(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Have they done Autopsy.?
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Here we go.

Erm, they could still have evacuated his body, and buried it quickly in Nigeria. Why keep it in the UK?? Who even weeks ago were in crisis mode?

Plus he was in Germany 4 weeks ago...and came back to Nigeria, and was seen by many witnesses. He met with Buhari. If he died in London, why then was Buhari tested for covid 19...since , if your timeline is correct, he would then have had no contact with Buhari, and his workers.

Because a) it wasn't really his business b) Consider also that Kyari's family may have asked for privacy

The only corona virus patients we have known anything about are people who have a) publicly let the public know about their illness from day one b) given information gladly.

Because it is a contagious disease. You want the family to come in contact with a corpse that died from covid 19??

Note that anyone who comes in contact with such corpses HAS to be quarantined immediately. It isn't just Kyari's family...the family of the doctor that died in Katsina and the family of the first person to die in this country were not allowed to retrieve their family's corpse and were quarantined immediately.

Once again, Lai muhammed made the right decision. Based on advice from NCDC. DONT TOUCH THE CORPSE. WE WILL BURY IT FOR YOU....and the burial will be done by PPE clad workers.(as has been done elsewhere eg New York.)

Same thing happened with Ebola. Ebola victims can't even have their families say goodbye. Same for Lassa..

Buy time for what?? Are people not rejoicing now??

Yes, I hope all PDP and APC supporters account for how they have messed up Nigeria.

But i warned you not to waste your stupidity quoting me, Rather manage it with your family.
Inugo

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
chichiana:

But i warned you not to waste your stupidity quoting me, Rather manage it with your family.
Inugo

The Lord bless and keep you and prosper you

Do have a pleasant day.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by vikithor(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Otunba80:
I think we should all respect the dead, i fell sad because i use criticize the malam kind of leadership but i stop it when i read Goodluck Jonathan book (my transition hour) he gave all the details that they use propaganda to destroy his administration because i use to criticize Jonathan too and with the way i see things now with the late kyari may be a good man while the opposition paint him bad. RIP malam kyari
Thaii there!
Which opposition painted him bad,excuse for the gods,gullibility is psychiatric case
Here it and get it right
Why did most Nigerians rejoice when a wicked dictator,abacha died,cos his death was long expected to pave way for anything good.
Abba kyari's death should not be different, its worth celebrating,do you know how much pains that wicked man's actions has caused this nation,the south east and south south.?
Abeg he should get out of the way,God must do us good and even if its you that wants to stand in the way,Oga,you go park well or you must be compelled to park well.
NB.Ever heard of cabal in Aso Villa?
Did you vote any cabal to power?
Your kangaroo president won't trust his VP he used to garner vote from South yet 'unknown' person brought or allowed in,wielding much influence than VP(coward VP) more cabal members must go!!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by afecgivers: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
This man has done nothing wrong. He found himself in a weak system and he took advantage of it. Show me one leader in Nigeria that is innocent. Many of us raining abuses on late Abba Kyari today could have been worst if we found ourselve in his position. We should blame the weak system and not our leaders. How many of us really come out to protest against bad deeds without tips. RIP Abba Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Mozegee: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Life is a lesson to all of us. To those wicked politicians who has steal this country dry. Kindly reflect on kyari's death and know nothing last forever. All the whole money he has steal while in Office is it going with it in his grave. That is another problem to his children
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by kem6805: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
kz3gg9cr7i
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by kem6805: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by am4truth(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
All those fools that believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.

It's just a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.

Shut up, shut up... Leave Pastors out of your defense. Kemi is rrrrriggght..
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by smokeyupu(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
money121:

Reason why person need to hustle and make it in life.. this people get power and money
But they will spread the virus this way....
If you've ever been to a funeral in northern you'll know what I'm talking about...... Its about to explode
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by adebayo987: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
this man don die since... Una don tire to cover up!
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by vikithor(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
I pray Allah forgives his sins and grant him Aljannah Firdaus.
I see the joke,I see why these will ruthlessly inflict pains on any for selfish gains hoping or believing that at death they will be granted Aljannah Firdaus -It won't work, its false,its a lie,it's satanic deception John 10 vs 10 Satan comes to use human to kill,steal and destroy,end up using you and killing you too!
You mean,after all these wickedness he consciously metted on humans,refused repenting,at death he will be forgiven? Chair who will tell these folks the hidden truth? Baba,your Abba Kyari,Abacha etc must face hot fire o,except they had repented while breathing,after death na judgement,I no beg you to believe it Hebrews 9:27 talk am.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Ozovehe65(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP ABBA KYARI
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by BroOptimist(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:
Reminds me of the parable of the Rich fool..

Planning for tomorrow, while his creator laughed at his massive foolishness.

Kyari, after the whole rigging, maiming and intimidation, last year's election. You aren't here to fully enjoy what you killed people for.

How many of your family members did he kill and maim
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by BroOptimist(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:
Reminds me of the parable of the Rich fool..

Planning for tomorrow, while his creator laughed at his massive foolishness.

Kyari, after the whole rigging, maiming and intimidation, last year's election. You aren't here to fully enjoy what you killed people for.

How many of your family members did he kill and maim
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Datagric(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
If they like make them bury am yesterday nonsense. Idiot man
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by seunmsg(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2020
vikithor:

I see the joke,I see why these will ruthlessly inflict pains on any for selfish gains hoping or believing that at death they will be granted Aljannah Firdaus -It won't work, its false,its a lie,it's satanic deception John 10 vs 10 Satan comes to use human to kill,steal and destroy,end up using you and killing you too!
You mean,after all these wickedness he consciously metted on humans,refused repenting,at death he will be forgiven? Chair who will tell these folks the hidden truth? Baba,your Abba Kyari,Abacha etc must face hot fire o,except they had repented while breathing,after death na judgement,I no beg you to believe it Hebrews 9:27 talk am.

You are worse than Boko Haram. Tueh.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by vikithor(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Digmygold:

He is a good man yet controlling the affairs of the nation at 82? Why are the youth sidelined in this dead administration? These greedy fools were in government in their own youth and still want to take up the "throne" even in their 80s and 90s. Buhari hates the youth and will witness God's anger very soon. God punish them all.
...and When God anger strikes on Buhari we will read things like He meant well for the country, he was a good man he tried,he was generous bla bla bla.
Indecisive bunch, buhari must suffer
Abba kyari had received his own
Abacha received his own
All cabals alive,amongst the Service Chiefs must receive their own,customs boss and officers with sectionalized handling of imported rice ceased from Igbo struggling importers, handed over to fellow Hausa brethren, idps,shared amongst themselves must receive their own SHARE,in Jesus' name,amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by money121(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2020
smokeyupu:

But they will spread the virus this way....
If you've ever been to a funeral in northern you'll know what I'm talking about...... Its about to explode

Problem ti won ni yee
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Vanderandrew(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari. He was a brave politician and staff of government but didn't know where to strike a healthy balance
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit. Stay safe, corona virus is real

I would love to see your face, I can tell you are beautiful
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
May his heaven belike Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by dozai: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
fergie001:
The late Chief-of-Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari will be buried today according to Islamic rights.

Ahmad, however, did not state where the deceased would be prayed upon or buried.

Personal Assistant on New Media to the President, Bashir Ahmad, made this known via his Twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1251417534911451137?s=19
Laws are for the poor only.

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by noisy45(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
chichiana:

Brother cant you see what is playing out so fast.

Just within 2 weeks, chief of staff died, chief of defense ordered that shekau be captured alive(for what reasons exactly? After decades of terrorising Nigeria's wealth, lives nd properties,why giving order for him to be captured SOON?) Shekau according to govt sponsored article wants to surrender on fair grounds. ....

We are all scammed in this failed shithole country..

Let's us just watch as things unfold
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks so much
M00N:

I would love to see your face, I can tell you are beautiful
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by DanArewaa: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88571476:
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.
He died in active service to our darling nation.

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] stand with FFK today......

[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Farooq Kperogi April 18, 2020 - Abba Kyari's Death, End of a Surrogate Presidency, and the Coming Chaos

To say I was shocked by Abba Kyari's death would be to tell a lie. Being an asthmatic patient who routinely had "breathing problems" that necessitated periodic trips to London hospitals—in addition to being a diabetic who was older than 65—it would have been nothing short of miraculous if he survived COVID-19.

In spite of who he was, especially the last five years of his life on earth, as a Muslim, I won't speak ill of him in death. But I won't write undeserving and deodorizing posthumous extolments of him, either. That would be as bad as, or even worse than, celebrating his death.

With Kyari's death, Nigeria is now truly leaderless. Buhari is practically in the land of the living dead. He's a breathing mannequin whose only reason for living is to prove he isn't dead in order to justify the continuity of the rule in his name.

Abba Kyari ruled the country on Buhari's behalf. In my viral February 22, 2020 column titled, "The Tragedy of the Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency," this line appeared: "Sometime in the midpoint of last year, a northern retired general told me Abba Kyari said in private that people who vilify him don’t realize that without him Nigeria would be rudderless and descend into chaos."

Now, he is gone, and the chaos he talked about would start in the coming days and weeks. Mamman Daura, Buhari's nephew who introduced Kyari to Buhari, isn't only old (he is now in his early 80's) he is also now isolated from Buhari thanks to Kyari.

Babagana Kingibe who has been acting on Kyari's behalf and who will probably formally replace him, doesn't quite know Buhari in the same way that Abba Kyari did.

There is a yawning, potentially disorienting power vacuum in the presidential villa now, which actually emerged really visibly since Kyari went out of circulation before his eventual death.

Watch out for Aisha Buhari to assert herself more aggressively and to work to grab power in the fashion that Turai Yar'adua did. In fact, she already started this the moment Kyari took ill.

One of the first things Aisha did was to cause Jalal Arabi, Permanent Secretary of the State House and Kyari's dutiful protege, to be redeployed from the Villa.

The remnants of the cabal will, of course, fight back. But the fight between Aisha and members of the cabal who are merely Kyari's proteges, would be a fight in the dark because Buhari who is supposed to intervene is an insentient being who's barely aware he's alive.

The in-fighting will create noticeable cracks in the Buhari group that Osinbajo, Tinubu, and other interest groups would exploit to feather their nests and advance their interests. In other words, in the coming days and months, expect the cessation of any pretense to governance and an unprecedentedly factious, dog-eat-dog, recriminatory fight between competing power blocs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by DanArewaa: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88571645:

Kiddo, Nairalanders made you edit and modify your bad comment with your own fingers.
Na for here dem go teach u manners by force.
Shame!
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Web2020: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Majority of Nigerians brought him to power a second time.
You are yet to list his supposed crimes
He has gone to join the thousands of people his herdsmen killed in Benue and other parts of Nigeria. May his soul rest with them in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / Jimoh Ibrahim Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.