Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React (40817 Views)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by SouthNigerian: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Do good, so we won't have to lie at your funeral

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by airminem(f): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
J for Jew
witsel4:
J
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by fegiscas(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fine he has gone to rest .. The only President we know
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by BISFOYAT(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
We shall all die! May His soul rest in peace.

Oku n sunkun Oku.......
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by 12345baba(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chemical reactors
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by airminem(f): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
undecided

Diccck
Avalancheman:
d
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Takeit2017 post=88578044]
Please save me from dropping my account details begging for money here

I have a chance to win 10k from a lady
Only if I can get 2000 people to subscribe to her YouTube channel please help me to subscribe to her YouTube channel

10k is enough to buy foodstuffs for me and my family please help me reach the 2000 subscribers

Looks to me like a scam, I may be wrong, or still maybe, I may be right.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by money121(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Avalancheman: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
airminem:
undecided

Diccck

You are no female, afterall... smiley
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by tunary(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Do good, so we won't have to lie at your funeral

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by airminem(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020

Avalancheman:

You are no female, afterall... smiley
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by anytexy: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
How can they say his death is shocking, the man is 82 years with history of medical complications and going by the way the virus is programmed, it'd take a miracle for him to have recovered! Funnily enough I couldn't get a glimpse of them at the burial, yet the burial site is crowded! He's gone just like anyone else.. there's nothing to be shocked about. He wasn't a superhuman abeg! Allow his soul to rest undecided
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by oldman112(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Am becoming confused, is it that his punishment for been part of the corrupt leaders is death or that he died prematurely, death is a debt all humans will pay. The only take home I see here is that our leaders will be afraid thinking that if he had traveled abroad he would be fine but is not true his time has come. Me personally I don't like our politicians I can't even be a close friend to a politicians son.but he died at a good age
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Borno people acting like no one died should send a message to our leaders from Borno, if you couldn't help us when in position to, we will act like you don't exist.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
Abba Kumari had issues with the then minister of health Isaac Adewole so he transferred the approval of health funds to ministry of agric which means the ministry of health has to write to the ministry of agric before they purchase any needed healthcare material. He didn't reverse it even when a new minister of health came in. This led to a lot of issues when preventive material for covid 19 was about to be purchased. this is the legacy he left behind... https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1#click=https:///l1RdUtbqef
and the legacy he left behind, took away his life.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by bamasite2: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
He has finished playing his part on the stage: planet earth
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Onj042(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in peace baba....i dont mean to hijack the thread but they don’t want me to share this with you which is why im posting in the comments but if you’re looking to find out how people are really making money online and you have a laptop computer then watch this free training, [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8Bso9nKRw [\url]
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by evil1: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
How can they say his death is shocking, the man is 82 years with history of medical complications and going by the way the virus is programmed, it'd take a miracle for him to have recovered! Funnily enough I couldn't get a glimpse of them at the burial, yet the burial site is crowded! He's gone just like anyone else.. there's nothing to be shocked about. He wasn't a superhuman abeg! Allow his soul to rest undecided

When it comes to the death of a politician the country should mourn while everyday, every minute and hour our military men on the front line of endless terrorist attacks are been killed, but they don't show sympathy or even call on the family and Nigerians to pray.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Datagric(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
MrJaay:

Rip to Him

If you have no prayers for him, move on.

Insults won't make him any more dead than he already is.

And not insulting him will not bring him back. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by guiddoti: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
A wise man will make his way right with the maker, but the foolish ones will make merriment over the dead, and may not be aware that everyone is a carrier until confirmed negative. Stay safe! Korokills
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
Abba Kumari had issues with the then minister of health Isaac Adewole so he transferred the approval of health funds to ministry of agric which means the ministry of health has to write to the ministry of agric before they purchase any needed healthcare material. He didn't reverse it even when a new minister of health came in. This led to a lot of issues when preventive material for covid 19 was about to be purchased. this is the legacy he left behind... https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1#click=https:///l1RdUtbqef
Imagine o, he didn't do well for the development of the nation, truths be told.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by BeerParlour: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari's life was not better than the lives of these people.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Prechgold1180(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abba kyari has gone to meet Abba father
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by jericco1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
evil1:

When it comes to the death of a politician the country should mourn while everyday, every minute and hour our military men on the front line of endless terrorist attacks are been killed, but they don't show sympathy or even call on the family and Nigerians to pray.

That's the Nigerian way. Over here dog eat dog angry
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by haleymoon: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
the wicked shall pay for their deeds. To each his own reward.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria has always been filled with reactors, from our political class to our celebs. Everyone is very reactive. RIP once again ABBA Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by April4th(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hanty Kemi, pls Is there any update about ElRufai??........Kemi, I know you won't fail to keep us abreast about any development from Gov EL rufai.....

Pls continue to feed us with those Sweet breaking News of yours!!!.......Your breaking news so sweet me like I Spill the sperm whenever I masturbate with a Fressia vaseline in my left palm.... grin

Nothing beat the Reliability of your kind of Information......

Pls keep a watchful eye on ElRufai

Nothing go sweet me pass the news of the demise of the midget of Kaduna. I go throw party for my area.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria,,,,

Before APC Vs PDP Election Tribunal, To
APC Vs OSHIOMHOLE
Lamidon Sanusi Dethrone, To
Coronavirus (COVID-19), To
Abba Kyari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.