Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death (2435 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by SanusiGworo: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
1.Prof Yemi Osibanjo
2. Aisha Buhari

First of all, R.I.P to his family but this is my take on the power play at Aso Rock.
The names above are going to be the two beneficiary of Abba Kyari's death.
When Abba Kyari was alive, Osibanjo's office was reduced to mere gossip parlour. At around noon his office would be filled with people like Femi Adesina to gossip and read newspapers. (Yes read newspapers and that's it).
While Abba Kyari who leads the cabal is dishing out commands, Osibanjo would cower in his office, afraid to put a foot wrong.

Aisha Buhari hates Abba Kyari for trying to control her husband and being the head of the cabal. With the death of Abba Kyari, Aisha stands a chance of dismantling the cabal except Buhari goes for Babagana Kingibe as Kyari's replacement.

This is a big relief to the likes of Osibanjo and Aisha Buhari.

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by SLAP44: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by Tomide007: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
I would have asked u to honor the dead, but hey, the truth must be said.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by manuelreports: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
N
Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by SanusiGworo: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tomide007:
I would have asked u to honor the dead, but hey, the truth must be said.

I'm in no way disrespectful to the memory of Abba Kyari, read my opening lines. This is just my take.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
The incoming kingibe is worse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Its like Igbo means truth. Love or hate them, they keep bombing you with it.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by Sundrus: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin cheesy so u mean say osibado na puppet for this administration

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by Kundagarten: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything will remain the same when Kingibe takes over. Abba Kyari's reign would be a child's play compared to the incoming VICE PRESIDENT Babagana Kingibe.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
H
Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by LibertyRep: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
This largely depends on who becomes the next Chief of Staff

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The incoming kingibe is worse

Gbam

Kingibe is worse than kyari
And even if he doesn't take the position officially

He will take it behind the scenes and control the appointee

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
LibertyRep:
This largely depends on who becomes the next Chief of Staff

Not true
They might fill the position with a stooge from the south or even north and control the person...

Kingibe will take over.....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by LibertyRep: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Not through..
They might fill the position with a stooge from the south or even north and control the person...

Kingibe will take over.....

Well, we never can authoritatively tell what's going to happen after Kyari.
The coming days are pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by ogaemma: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pretender's. They have been sending condolences and calling Aso rock. They just wanna confirm if is true.
Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by WandaNara: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Waiting for imam of peace to react
Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by ogaemma: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Soon Gen. Buratai will go back to Mami market in the barracks. That is where lazy Generals belong.
Then our sambisa hope Gen. Idris Derby will conquer the infidels.
Re: Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death by Staro: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2020

Thiefnubù
Abba Kyari was his biggest nightmare

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions / Between Olusegun Obasanjo And Peter Obi - Photos / Tinubu Supporters Misleading Campaign Pictures: What Is Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.