Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo (4220 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by DanArrewa: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:
Just look at how shallow the grave is, its not even up to 4 feet's deep, no coffin, to think that man died of a deadly virus

DanArrewa , you guys think Like cows up north
the real and original cows!!

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by omoharry(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:
Just look at how shallow the grave is, its not even up to 4 feet's deep, no coffin, to think that man died of a deadly virus

I thought I didn't see well. I don't understand this one at all.Cobsidering the fact that he died from a contagious disease, he ought to have been buried much deeper than that shallow grave that he is buried in .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by DanArewaa: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
[/s]
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PDJT: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Covidodo:

Osu..
Why not mind your business.
Nah so una turn SW matter to gala wey una carry for head
[/s]

-Atleast if you want to engage someone on a social media, get some education, especially outside Nigeria where your rulers send their children. Imagine, you can’t even write properly.
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PDJT: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

I mean children of the coward warlord that ran away

If you don’t understand very well

I mean children of perdition

[/s]

-You’re so boring, it’s unbelievable.

-It’s only vultures that wait for the living to die, in order to feast on it’s carcass. I bet you and your likes(South West, APC) are having a party over the death of Abba Kyari, but on the quiet. smiley
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Deepfeel(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

Only cows will do these

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Deepfeel(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
omoharry:
I thought I didn't see well. I don't understand this one at all.Cobsidering the fact that he died from a contagious disease, he ought to have been buried much deeper than that shallow grave that he is buried in .

People up north are not normal
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Asuito7(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

I mean children of the coward warlord that ran away

If you don’t understand very well

I mean children of perdition

look at someone that pretends to be a patriot is saying.
In fact do you know that what you wrote here best described you in person undecided
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by TheChameleon: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
I like the stern visage of the scowling Funtua.

Who can forget the picture of Emefiele, CBN Governor taking fura di nono orders from him ? cheesy

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Precious4real50(f): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari laid to rest at Gudu Cemetery Abuja on 18th April 2020, PHOTOS:�Bayo Omoboriowo
This is to show you and others that always deceive Nigerians
During elections by supporting evil and wicked politicians because of things of the world and greed that life is nothing,you people should repent

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by oyatz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why this unprovoked insults sir?

Why not just read and move on without any comments?

Deepfeel:

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by oyatz(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
What are you showing others?

Are you going to live forever?

Mallam Abba Kyari attended the best schools in the UK, worked in one of the best Law firms, banks, Multinational Companies and held a powerful political office.
He lived a good life to the fullest till the very end of his life.

If you should work hard, smart and pray to achieve to achieve just about 50% of his achievements, your family and community will celebrate you and most people will consider you successful.

Precious4real50:
This is to show you and others that always deceive Nigerians
During elections by supporting evil and wicked politicians because of things of the world and greed that life is nothing,you people should repent

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by oyatz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
The mode of transmission of COVID does not include vectors, soil or inanimate objects.

omoharry:
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Deepfeel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
Why this unprovoked insults sir?

Why not just read and move on without any comments?

The insult was well provoked, with covid19 every act of foolishness in the north will affect the south as well , huge amount of money is already going north

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PicLtd: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

The good thing about death is either you do good or bad one will still die

Shut up your smelly muslim mouth and go look for 'Police kill Ipob' thread to dance on. grin
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by Covidodo: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Atleast if you want to engage someone on a social media, get some education, especially outside Nigeria where your rulers send their children. Imagine, you can’t even write properly.
Is that why you've developed status epilepticus because of SW's matter

I'm not here to engage you . I'm here to flog sense into your anencephalic flat..skull

Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by PDJT: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Covidodo:

Is that why you've developed status epilepticus because of SW's matter

I'm not here to engage you . I'm here to flog sense into your anencephalic flat..skull
[/s]
Re: Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo by leosahm(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Point to note....

Vanity is vanity

God punish all corrupt politicians and looters with their supporters especially those on this forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. Dino Melaye Made Grammatical Error, Nigerians React (photos) / Moment Peter Obi Raised The Nigerian Flag In Dunamis Church to Signify a New Nig / Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.