Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria (8553 Views)

Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by oyatz(m): 2:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Obasanjo knew much better than saying Buhari who he appointed as the First General Manager of NNPC/Minister of Petroleum Resources (1976-1979) and who rose to become a Major General in the Nigerian Army doesn't have certificate.

Obasanjo would have considered such PDP sponsored silly talks as an insult to him and the Nigerian Army, thus there was never such rumours during Obasanjo's tenure when Buhari constested (2003,2007)

SpecialAdviser:

Very simple bro. Buhari never had certificate. U think Obasanjo would allow that?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Taba21: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2020
switlily25:

And you believed in bubu,enjoy your change!

Bubu, has been � fire since 27 03 2020
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Taba21: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2020
switlily25:

If GEJ sunk this country,then what is Buhari doing right now?
Okoto meow!!!!

You're in a pool blood of river, continue with your smelling dirty mouth.
Werey
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Taba21: 4:59am On Apr 19, 2020
switlily25:

Story!
Enjoy the change you voted for and stop wailing!

You are an animal who thought that everyone is down with you in that Shithole country.
Werey
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by francisbarrack(m): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Jonathan didn't need to rig. All he needed was find a way to disqualify Buhari due to not having a certificate.

On point
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Person father
Na him they call foolish
How would you feel if someone call your father foolish undecided
Op receive sense
so buhari no be person father?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:

He should have just arrested the dullard for sympatising with terrorism through his numerous inciting speeches.and deal with those useless terrorist sympatisers in the north.vladamir Putin of Russia said"in fighting corruption u don't follow the laid down process.... ...but you do the right thing" Jonathan need 50 lashes of koboko
Jonathan didn't campaign for Buhari. Jonathan didn't vote for him, millions of Nigerians did but you're putting the blame on Jonathan because you hate the truth.

If one person should be hated for Buhari's emergence as Nigeria's president, it is the person that convinced him to contest again.

Buhari said with his own mouth that he's not contesting for president again because it is as if God does not want him to be president.

Somebody convinced him to come back.

Attack that person and let the man of peace live his life in peace.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by noleflendum: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Jonathan didn't need to rig. All he needed was find a way to disqualify Buhari due to not having a certificate.
and this make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by noleflendum: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Subduer:
1. Jonathan removed Bamanga Tukur, & installed his own enemy Adamu Muazu as PDP Chairman.
2. Jonathan was DECEIVED by Kwankwaso, to remove Gen Azazi, & appoint Dasuki as National Security Adviser.
3. Jonathan knew that Prof Jega was planning to rig election for Buhari, & still allowed him to do it.

4. If I continue, no be pure water people go take stone Jonathan, for not even investigating the INEC REC in Kano, who was killed with his wife & children, on election day, obviously defending the ballots, or
Marilyn Ogar, a Director in the SSS, who Buhari transferred latter to Sambisa Forest after the election.
[/s] Misinformation
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2020
oyatz:
Obasanjo knew much better than saying Buhari who he appointed as the First General Manager of NNPC/Minister of Petroleum Resources (1976-1979) and who rose to become a Major General in the Nigerian Army doesn't have certificate.

Obasanjo would have considered such PDP sponsored silly talks as an insult to him and the Nigerian Army, thus there was never such rumours during Obasanjo's tenure when Buhari constested (2003,2007)

Story. Obasanjo knew he would never win him. Don't forget his rigging machines. If he understood him as a big threat and the issue of certificate comes up, it would have been a final onslaught.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Faithful4real(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:
GEJ was a self Acclaimed man of peace.but this came at an enormous price of foolishness.this so-called man of peace handled Nigeria to a man that threatened to make the govt ungovernable for him,claimed that a war against bokoharam is a war against the north,said that Bokoharam should be pampered,a man without certificates,a man that had always made incitful speech and also been a sympatiser to Bokoharam.goodluck Ebele Jonathan plunged nigeria into untold hardship and death sentence by handing over power to an illiterate jihadist.GEJ had all it took to stop this man legally or illegally but he failed to do so
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan brought badluck to Nigeria and is the most foolish president and leader we have ever experienced.

Dude you are jus angry find another place to channel your anger. Than coming online and posting piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by supercase1(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If you also reach that place in future you will also do the same bro
I won't bro..... that's why I won't take part in a messed up system
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by asanwafo: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Jokerman:

Why do you people like saying foolish things??
Mr wisdom, what is foolish about what I have said?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
It is amazing that some people think GEJ was a good leader.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by nutripotherbals: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
GEJ is a foolish man.

He handed over to a devil (Bihari)and never put up a fight to stop him.

It's pathetic.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
londayo:
Learn to understand and comprehend his write up before typing rubbish.
looking for a response Like this.. Guess they didn't read
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by zikter(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:
GEJ was a self Acclaimed man of peace.but this came at an enormous price of foolishness.this so-called man of peace handled Nigeria to a man that threatened to make the govt ungovernable for him,claimed that a war against bokoharam is a war against the north,said that Bokoharam should be pampered,a man without certificates,a man that had always made incitful speech and also been a sympatiser to Bokoharam.goodluck Ebele Jonathan plunged nigeria into untold hardship and death sentence by handing over power to an illiterate jihadist.GEJ had all it took to stop this man legally or illegally but he failed to do so
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan brought badluck to Nigeria and is the most foolish president and leader we have ever experienced.
The op doesn't know he is the foolish one here. Jonathan was booted out of power by electorates due to gross incompetence. He did the right thing by conceding. If Buhari is failing, he should be held accountable or people who voted him should blame themselves. And mind you op Buhari's incompetence does not exonerate GEJ's incompetence in anyway
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Kinematics: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:
[s]GEJ was a self Acclaimed man of peace.but this came at an enormous price of foolishness.this so-called man of peace handled Nigeria to a man that threatened to make the govt ungovernable for him,claimed that a war against bokoharam is a war against the north,said that Bokoharam should be pampered,a man without certificates,a man that had always made incitful speech and also been a sympatiser to Bokoharam.goodluck Ebele Jonathan plunged nigeria into untold hardship and death sentence by handing over power to an illiterate jihadist.GEJ had all it took to stop this man legally or illegally but he failed to do so
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan brought badluck to Nigeria and is the most foolish president and leader we have ever experienced[/s].

Indeed hunger bad.

This is what hungry can do. I blame you not, but COVID-19

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by zikter(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes. Exactly. Judges in Nigeria respond to whoever is in power. Jonathan should have used his power to make judges strike out Buhari.
The same recklessness you accuse Buhari of, you are advocating for same. Hypocrisy at it shameless level. How can somebody like you not do worse than Buhari, Kyari, Tinubu etc that you are accusing daily. This is the problem with Nigeria. The leaders and followers have the same crooked mentality just waiting for an opportunity to display
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by zikter(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
switlily25:

Nigerians deserve a president like Buhari!
Period!
from independence till GEJ to Buhari now, nothing has changed. Nigeria is still a poor country despite all the potentials to grow. This is due to people like GEJ, Buhari, OBJ and the likes trying to outdo each other in leadership incompetence. Do not for once deceive yourself about GEJ being a good leader. All are same as many ordinary Nigerians waiting to be worse if given the opportunity
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
zikter:
The same recklessness you accuse Buhari of, you are advocating for same. Hypocrisy at it shameless level. How can somebody like you not do worse than Buhari, Kyari, Tinubu etc that you are accusing daily. This is the problem with Nigeria. The leaders and followers have the same crooked mentality just waiting for an opportunity to display

Yes, which is why we must divide this country and go our separate ways because as long as the vast majority of the country are not from my tribe, it is not in my interest to do anything beneficial to them.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by zikter(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, which is why we must divide this country and go our separate ways because as long as the vast majority of the country are not from my tribe, it is not in my interest to do anything beneficial to them.
Even if you divide it into tiny pieces, there will be no difference as long as the mentality is same.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Clagold: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
He needs to be brought out to be flogged, community to community. Which will make it very easy for me to flogg too.

ooo i need to see that man,i want to tell him something..
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
zikter:
Even if you divide it into tiny pieces, there will be no difference as long as the mentality is same.

Not true.

I will defend a corrupt Igbo in Nigeria. I will fight against a corrupt Igbo in Igbo Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by zikter(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Not true.

I will defend a corrupt Igbo in Nigeria. I will fight against a corrupt Igbo in Igbo Biafra.
you are only one out of million people in such a setting. I am not against or for the breaking down of the nation. My stand is, if there is no general change in the attitude of an average Nigerian, then neither Nigeria or the dismembered entity will work. It is not as easy as thought about breaking out of a Country especially in Africa. Don't be surprise if there is a serious war, say within Biafra if granted today.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
zikter:
you are only one out of million people in such a setting. I am not against or for the breaking down of the nation. My stand is, if there is no general change in the attitude of an average Nigerian, then neither Nigeria or the dismembered entity will work. It is not as easy as thought about breaking out of a Country especially in Africa. Don't be surprise if there is a serious war, say within Biafra if granted today.

Better a crisis ridden Igbo Biafra than a pacified Nigeria. You will never understand as you have never know the pride of being on your own.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by zikter(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Better a crisis ridden Igbo Biafra than a pacified Nigeria. You will never understand as you have never know the pride of being on your own.
well, I don't understand the meaning of you last sentence. However, the struggle is still on, join forces and continue in it. Who knows, your wish will come to pass
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by supercase1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
asanwafo:
He is not a tormentor. He is only striving to address plethora of ills in our country. Anyone who hate PMB is either corrupt or a beneficiary of corruption and PMB has constituted a thorn on their smooth operation
You must either be a mad man or a unredeemable zombie to still say this rubbish defence of PMB at this time.no be only corruption na tionruptcor.people like you ought to be stripped of voting rights
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by supercase1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Asuito7:

When ever I look at the comments of some if not many on this forum, I shake my head because if care is not taken, this country would not move forward.

Example is the op. He saw such an honest man as GEJ who did not want to discredit PMB in any way just to stay at the throne because of democracy. Hand in over the mantle of leadership to PMB as the man deem fit by majority of Nigerian voters.

Instead of him to blame the one who took over and those who put him there or call them foolish if he wish but he chooses to call GEJ foolish.

He should really think between him and GEJ who is the foolish one
If Jesus handed over power to the devil during his temptation will you have sang praises of him today

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Asuito7(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
supercase1:

If Jesus handed over power to the devil during his temptation will you have sang praises of him today
so that is why you have to call GEJ foolish angry
Is your brain OK to call such a man foolish
And talking about the devil were you not one of the supporters of those who took over this country and bringing this country to what it is now?

Between you and GEJ who is foolish then
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
asanwafo:
IPOB fool
Afonja aka slave to the caliphate!
Enjoy your misery!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Malawian:

How many Nigerians have been lost now because GEJ didn't want to loose anyone ? whatever we say, GEJ lacks what was needed. How you allow a blood thirsty wild beast to shepherd your flocks?
Keep blaming GEJ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Buni’s Committee Moves To Resolve APC's Zoning Controversy / Nimet In Frantic Move To Rescue Nine Kidnapped Workers / Bashar Isah: Malami, Others Will Resign Before APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.