Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria (8552 Views)

Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Asuito7:
You are now bent on twisting something so as to finally turn what this country is passing through on GEJ.
Tell me how this country would move forward when we don't know who we should apportioned blame to or hold accountable?

Smh
The OP is full of regrets because he was one of those shouting "sai baba" in 2015.
GEJ is to be blamed for his stupidity!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Web2020:
You people are very comfortable abusing GEJ. I am happy God is not a man. He has rightly given a tormentor to all of you. Enjoy it while its last....
Nigerians deserve Buhari!
This is just the beginning of their woes!!!
By 2023,they will beg GEJ for forgiveness!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
asanwafo:
He is not a tormentor. He is only striving to address plethora of ills in our country. Anyone who hate PMB is either corrupt or a beneficiary of corruption and PMB has constituted a thorn on their smooth operation
This comment reminds me of a zombie!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Stillthebest: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
kiss

Jonathan didnt have loyal friends and advisers around him and thus, he found it hard to throw his sword to the right place. He had so many moles around him. I would say the true person that wanted them to retain that seat orubebe

He made the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, kwakwanso etc to look heroic.

At the 11th hour of that election counting, events at the collation centre that embroidered was enough to nullify some states like Kano, Enugu, Rivers, and declare the election inconclusive.
Then, they would re-strategise.

How can a whole popular party have just about 15000 votes in a state while other has 100s of 1000s?
Jonathan acted dull like someone who forgot he was the president.

Declare some states inconclusive, if they try to create turmoil, send military down there!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
kurupt1:
There was nothing GEJ could have done.obama was American president then Obama wanted GEJ out by any means necessary
Do you know how many battle tanks were stationed around Nigeria to force GEJ out of power if he was adamant?
Can't u see what's happening in Venezuela?GEJ didn't want to plunge Nigeria in serious war crisis so he had to go the way of peace
Nigerians deserve a president like Buhari!
Period!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:

Jonathan failed because he believes in men that claimed to be men of god's in the name of
pastors, and his mismanagement and corrupt activities joined with this void at Aso rock, has collapsed the country for a long time ago.
Story!
Enjoy the change you voted for and stop wailing!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:

Wisdom is profitable than gold or silver.
Do you know how Nigeria, will be in next few days?
Jonathan were among those that sunk this country, and in a situation where everywhere is being set on fire, tell me how well,he will be living with his family
If GEJ sunk this country,then what is Buhari doing right now?
Okoto meow!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:

Jonathan failed because he believes in those fake men of god's called pastors, instead of God and he reap his rewards.
And you believed in bubu,enjoy your change!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by babytoun: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Jonathan didn't need to rig. All he needed was find a way to disqualify Buhari due to not having a certificate.

When even Muazu the pdp chairman was working for Buhari? ..the entire North would have been on fire ...then the Sw media managed by tinubu and obasanjo would have made things too hot for Gej to handle ..
those on the streets of Lagos who had been promised monthly pay for the unemployed would have flooded the streets ...Jonathan did the best by handing over ...The army generals were against him , the international community had been brainwashed with the anti corruption promise ...too much was in Gejs plate

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by 35824L: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
GEJ was an incompetent drunk who was roundly rejected by majority of Nigerians even before the election. The election was just a formality. If he had insisted on standing against the wishes of the people, they had the right to assassinate him and whatever came out of it would have been on his head
supercase1:
GEJ was a self Acclaimed man of peace.but this came at an enormous price of foolishness.this so-called man of peace handled Nigeria to a man that threatened to make the govt ungovernable for him,claimed that a war against bokoharam is a war against the north,said that Bokoharam should be pampered,a man without certificates,a man that had always made incitful speech and also been a sympatiser to Bokoharam.goodluck Ebele Jonathan plunged nigeria into untold hardship and death sentence by handing over power to an illiterate jihadist.GEJ had all it took to stop this man legally or illegally but he failed to do so
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan brought badluck to Nigeria and is the most foolish president and leader we have ever experienced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Asuito7(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
switlily25:

The OP is full of regrets because he was one of those shouting "sai baba" in 2015.

When ever I look at the comments of some if not many on this forum, I shake my head because if care is not taken, this country would not move forward.

Example is the op. He saw such an honest man as GEJ who did not want to discredit PMB in any way just to stay at the throne because of democracy. Hand in over the mantle of leadership to PMB as the man deem fit by majority of Nigerian voters.

Instead of him to blame the one who took over and those who put him there or call them foolish if he wish but he chooses to call GEJ foolish.

He should really think between him and GEJ who is the foolish one

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Asuito7(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
switlily25:

Abi.
Look at such a man who is honest and democratic op call foolish. A man who didn't want to discredit PMB in any way just to cling on to power. Handed over the mantle of leadership to PMB for the sake of peace and democracy being that PMB was deem fit by the majority of Nigerian voters.

Instead of him to talk rubbish with the one who took over and those who put him there he now resort to tanish the image of GEJ.

Op and his type don't know how a good leader should be. If this country is left for him and his type to choose a leader, they will just overlook a good man for the job.
I don't know between him and GEJ who is foolish

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
JAMO84:
Abeg, who know when Laliga go resume?
me
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by switlily25(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Asuito7:
Abi.
Look at such a man who is honest and democratic op call foolish. A man who didn't want to discredit PMB in any way just to cling on to power. Handed over the mantle of leadership to PMB for the sake of peace and democracy being that PMB was deem fit by the majority of Nigerian voters.

Instead of him to talk rubbish with the one who took over and those who put him there he now resort to tanish the image of GEJ.

Op and his type don't know how a good leader should be. If this country is left for him and his type to choose a leader, they will just overlook a good man for the job.
I don't know between him and GEJ who is foolish

Even after 5 years,they are still blaming GEJ for their foolish mistakes!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:
If Jonathan truly loved this country and meant well for this country then he should have rigged himself in by any means necessary.

He shouldn't have given Evil a chance.
buhari was never Jonathan fear, but Nigerians itself, 80% of dumb Nigerians was fighting Jonathan calling him names, they never knew what was going to hit them.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by asanwafo: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
switlily25:
This comment reminds me of a zombie! Tueh!
IPOB fool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by asanwafo: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hedonini:

Just shut up. You programmed robot. No wonder you fools are called zombies.
Either u a Wailer or IPOB thug. Ur dubious business is no longer functioning cos of PMB's policies against it and u have found nairaland a platform to organize ur like against a man who is doing his best to change the country. There is nobody whose business is legit that is not doing well in this counry.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by oyatz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
How can GEJ, a PDP man determine who APC will give their ticket to?

What am I even saying,

Do you honestly think you understand Nigierian politics more than Dr Goodluck Jonathan, who has been a Deputy Governor, Acting Governor, Executive Governor, Vice President, Acting President and Executive President?

SpecialAdviser:

I agree with you. Although what I expected him to do was to make sure APC gave ticket to a mild northerner and then hand over to him after defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Malawian(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
psucc:
Nigerians, especially, OBJ, Saraki, Atiku, Sowore, Tinubu, Fashola, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, etc plotted a coup against GEJ.

GEJ being who he is, didn't want to lost anyone one.

OP, by today you would have still gunned for Buhari that he would have been better than GEJ. Or at best th Buhari would have done better.

More so, the level of crisis that would have rocked this country could be unpredictable and unprecedented.

Thank God, the Messiah Buhari has touched every life in a coup unique way.
How many Nigerians have been lost now because GEJ didn't want to loose anyone ? whatever we say, GEJ lacks what was needed. How you allow a blood thirsty wild beast to shepherd your flocks?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Alwaysachick: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:
If Jonathan truly loved this country and meant well for this country then he should have rigged himself in by any means necessary.

Like you don't know what this power thirsty blood suckers are capable of

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
oyatz:
How can GEJ, a PDP man determine who APC will give their ticket to?

What am I even saying,

Do you honestly think you understand Nigierian politics more than Dr Goodluck Jonathan, who has been a Deputy Governor, Acting Governor, Executive Governor, Vice President, Acting President and Executive President?

Very simple bro. Buhari never had certificate. U think Obasanjo would allow that?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
So, an hero has suddenly become a villain.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na wa for this people ooh...

Same people that shouted "Sai Baba" and "Change" in 2015 are now changing narrative because everyone is now feeling the hit...
Take responsibility for your mistake;2023 when you here change or higher level you will zoom for your life...
Gej is a Democrat and the father of modern day democracy...If you like cry from now till dusk nothing will change about that..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by suremanpatriot: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Very true.see how buhari nepotism is drowin the country all his kindred everywhere he doesnt care what you say.
one sided part ruling nation wealth for decades.God forbib! angry God pls take us out 9f this bondage.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2020
babytoun:

When even Muazu the pdp chairman was working for Buhari? ..the entire North would have been on fire ...then the Sw media managed by tinubu and obasanjo would have made things too hot for Gej to handle ..
those on the streets of Lagos who had been promised monthly pay for the unemployed would have flooded the streets ...Jonathan did the best by handing over ...The army generals were against him , the international community had been brainwashed with the anti corruption promise ...too much was in Gejs plate

All those were possible bcause GEJ was an olodo politician.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by owiko(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2020
It is now you lots are realizing that Johnathan was perhaps, a lesser evil. Most of you grumbling now aided Buhari's victory in 2k15, and even in 2k19. We are 3 years away from general elections so keep calm and enjoy the fruit of your labor

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Susu888(m): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Some people's hate for Buhari is ridiculously abnormal

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2020
asanwafo:
He is not a tormentor. He is only striving to address plethora of ills in our country. Anyone who hate PMB is either corrupt or a beneficiary of corruption and PMB has constituted a thorn on their smooth operation

Why do you people like saying foolish things??
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2020
ddippset:
Nigerians and their tortoise mentality.

Gej was so good yet a lot of graduates died after 100,000 of them went struggling for 100 slots of immigration jobs.

Jonathan was a messiah yet 80 percent of Nigerians were living below the poverty line.

Nigerians are now blaming Buhari alone for their sufferings for the last 30 years!

The same way Jonathan, obasanjo, yaradua were blamed for the sufferings since 1960... Do blaming Buhari isn't new....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Soulsymbol99: 1:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:

Na una go still talk say buhari for beta had GEJ won again undecided
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by desmond2pk: 1:59am On Apr 19, 2020
If gej didn't accept defeat that day, I don't know whom among my friends that would have killed me. I have one guy that i was sheltered in my house who was a core buharist, he would have been the one to have killed me and set me ablaze. I also have church members who were core die hard buharists, all of them had blood in their eyes.
My redeemed neighbor was a buharist.
These people would have descended on non buharist if gej had waited.
Scores of igbos and pdp members would have been killed in the north.
GEJ made a good decision. People thought buhari was a Messiah that we needed.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria by Faeton: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2020
The Niger Delta is blessed with a curse. How can you not have control over ur natural resources? It's like selling ur birthright like Esau did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Lieutenant Among Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Capture Of Ikonson / Declan Emelumba: Imo people Not Wike Will Re-Elect Uzodinma / Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.