Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Do Women Look Below A Man On Boxer's Shorts Instead Of His Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Look Below A Man On Boxer's Shorts Instead Of His Face? (627 Views)

Men Only: Boxer Shorts Have Outlived Its Usefulness / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Look Below A Man On Boxer's Shorts Instead Of His Face? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dear all. Hope you are all doing great. Thanks for enduring the lockdown's trauma. It's in our best interest.

By the way, I've always observed something right from my undergraduate years about women. Each time we exchanged greetings and i was on a Boxer's Shorts, they often looked at me from the below instead of my face once the sight me. All my friends have also observed this about women. This isn't about being "MR Big''. I'm yet to decipher the rationale behind this behaviour. As a student, my female neigbours have looked at me this way severally. After I got married, it's still same experience and I've been wondering why.

There was a time we had a new neighbour. We were to discuss the issue bothering on the arbitrary waste collection bill. When she knocked at my door, she said good morning sir and looked down there as if that's where my face was located. Due to this experience, I've always devised a means of wearing a trouser before opening my doors to any woman (either married or single ) in the neigboirhood back then as I always felt uncomfortable with the look.

Guys, please have you also experienced this at all and what could be the reason? Kindly share your thoughts.
Re: Why Do Women Look Below A Man On Boxer's Shorts Instead Of His Face? by unapapadeycraze: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
they wanna know how big the dick is. all ladies like big dick buh when they try to take it in, they become scared.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Below A Man On Boxer's Shorts Instead Of His Face? by divinehand2003(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dem wan see wetin the man dey CARRY now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look Below A Man On Boxer's Shorts Instead Of His Face? by Chuknovski(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
its just as Innocent as when a man looks at a woman's Bobby while talking to her, both sexes are guilty as hell

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Naked And Filmed For Allegedly Stealing Milk In A Pharmacy(video) / Sex Starved Lady Cries Out - I’m Starving, Somebody Should Just Come To My Aid / Life With A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.