Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female (59835 Views)

Pastor Allegedly Bathes His Single Female Members To Enable Them Get A Husband.. / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by kabarka(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:
The primary responsibility of an envagelist is to preach God's words, telling people simply and clearly what God says about his messengers and what He has done for us all. It is the duty of an envangelist to deliver God's message and be faithful to every word.

However it is a difficult task for single ladies who have passion for evangelism. Most of the opposite sex do not really have interest in your message but romance and believe me some can go to any length for this.

No doubt I have passion for evangelism but my pastor has advised me against it as it brings everything controversial for all the moves I have made towards it, even online is not left out.

Pastors in the house, do you think I should give up this passion? Am I going against God's passion in me if I stop?

Evangelism is not a must with microphone.
Evangelise with your day to day living.
let people see the christ In your day to day living.

4 Likes

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by ayemonikao(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Be ye holy for I am holy
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by SocialJustice: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:
The primary responsibility of an envagelist is to preach God's words, telling people simply and clearly what God says about his messengers and what He has done for us all. It is the duty of an envangelist to deliver God's message and be faithful to every word.

However it is a difficult task for single ladies who have passion for evangelism. Most of the opposite sex do not really have interest in your message but romance and believe me some can go to any length for this.

No doubt I have passion for evangelism but my pastor has advised me against it as it brings everything controversial for all the moves I have made towards it, even online is not left out.

Pastors in the house, do you think I should give up this passion? Am I going against God's passion in me if I stop?
I understand your pain. Trying to do evangelism with that hot body won't be easy. Even me self will take your number.
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by MhizJoyce(f): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Guys in the street are not smiling o.

Nairaland babes sha.

When they just uploaded sexy pictures on their nairaland profile, that is when you start seeing them creating threads that provokes guys into checking their profile
Lol
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Monday60655(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2020
How you dress will be determine on how you will be addressed. If you dress like a harlot, you will be perceived and be taken as a harlot, but if you dress like an evangelist, you will be address so.

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:

What a story.
When I'm moved to do evangelism I just talk to the people around but when it involves me going out to places I go with a group, we have a functioning evangelism unit. It's not safe to go for evangelism alone as a lady, wisdom is profitable to direct.

You sef dey do evangelism?
Is God not wonderful?
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Lamanii22(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Makuos19:
God cannot use a sinner to preach. You must first repent from your sins and be saved before He can send u. All the people that preached in the bible were first saved from their sins before they were sent!!!

But they were sinners before.... And moreover they still sinned one way or the other or would still sin at some point in their lives...
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by joshboo(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Guys in the street are not smiling o.

Nairaland babes sha.

When they just uploaded sexy pictures on their nairaland profile, that is when you start seeing them creating threads that provokes guys into checking their profile
You sabi
100% clout chasing at its peak
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Sorrento: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2020
tempex88:
Had to go check it profile pix .....from there, I rest my case
Bros ur battery full o,u on gen make I come charge abeg? Everything just bored around here.
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by mabea: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2020
I think you should rather seek a male partner
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Professorcplus:
What sort of rubbish comments are you advising him. Are you people too dumb not to have noticed the op is a male disguising as female. How on earth will a chronic Christian lady be concerned about Nairaland to the extent of condemning people on asheroandbear section. All his posts is about sex, nude, vignity all to get cheap attention from skirts chasers guys. I know when a guy is behind a female monika.

If you want to preach about Christ, do it in public and stop all this your fake stories. Go to any bear palor around your street with mega phone. When you get there disconnect the speaker and go to the center and tell then to give their life to Christ. That will serve you better than Nairaland.

Only a gullible dimwit will actually believe this is a lady... Even the most pious Christian ladies enjoy the attention they get from guys, even during evangelism!!!

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by charleyfinest(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Whether you preach or not temptation will still come, but my advise is be very mindful with the clothes you wear and the places you go especially roads you hardly find people on the street.
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Zendinho(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88592114] grin

Make I waka pass

When i see such smiles, I don't take it with kids gloves

Surely you must have had a glorious experience with those bootilicous female evangelist.
Can you share it.
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by RenaissanceGuy: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Your pastor should have paired you with a female evangelist. Evangelism should be done with wisdom. Yes o, wisdom.

One time some boys in the hood saw a Ghanaian from a Baptist church over here, she was very shaped and she loved to preach one on one, sadly they deceived her like they were listening, they followed her to church the next Sunday but did not go for the next one month.

She went to visit them, and they gave her a simple chilled Coca-Cola and when she drank it she went unconscious, only to wake up covered with speerrrm and naked on a bed after the six guys had wrecked havoc on her.... They had everything on tape and threatened to expose her if she did not obey them. She was too scared, she ran back to Africa and never returned.
Right now I hear she is in Ghana Adult film industry. That encounter gave her a downsyndrome child. But she ain't a Christian no more.
So sis, never go alone. They may be planning for you. Pls be prayerful and watch you back. Also get pepper spray.
I personally go only with church group, it's safer and wiser. It is high school over here I go to speak to teenage girls so they can behave better.

Missimelda01 do you go for evangelism?
Not trying to sound judgemental, but I need to know. With all of these biles, insults and bitterness you spew here, and also being pro-premarital sex, you go for evangelism too?
Are you attending "Christ" Embassy or a similar one?

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by luluosas(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Are you the one on trousers in your uploaded image? If yes, you are not yet born again, why won't you be sexually harassed?
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST is coming NOW

Rozz:

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Mizwisdom(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:

Evangelize your gender

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Makuos19: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

But they were sinners before.... And moreover they still sinned one way or the other or would still sin at some point in their lives...

Yes they were sinners before and when they were sinners before God didnt use them or send them. But it was when they were converted that God used them and send them!!!
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by femi4: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:

Don't give up on your dreams. We have evangelist that are women. You just have to make sure that you go in peers or evangelise in an open place.
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
abeg come do evengelism for my house o,i want to give my life to christ.
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by saraki2019(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
going for evangelism and dressing like a sex model, you attract what you give out, dress like mary , the mother of jesus and see how people will respect you
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by idonhammer: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
My advice for you, stop playing with God's name.

Rozz:
haba sis,not what you think.I just miss church and church activities hence the reason I'm now active online
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by mabea: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
kabarka:

Evangelism is not a must with microphone.
Evangelise with your day to day living.
let people see the christ In your day to day living.
Both must be involved. Let me ask you, how many people have you won by your daily life? In fact the apostles were called Christian in Antioch because they went about preaching Christ and people saw the way they spoke and act. DSO you must go out and witness Christ first before people will see you and recognise you as a child of God
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by belcom10(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
By their fruit you will know them. I said it before.
When you're a truly born again Christian your outward appearance speaks modestly and your inward portray the fruit of the spirit.

Since you know you can't go out like this. That's hypocrisy. In summary. Change your dressing, it's so seductive. You should represent Christ both in secret and open.

Rozz:
Ofcourse I will not go out like this to do evangelism,its just a picture I took within my confines.I don't do door to door evangelism anymore

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Lamanii22(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Makuos19:
Yes they were sinners before and when they were sinners before God didnt use them or send them. But it was when they were converted that God used them and send them!!!

Okay... Maybe I didn't finish my statement when I said "God doesn't use the qualified"...

Regarding my dp, you chose to interpret it that way.... It's just a photo, harmless photo... Whenever I go for evangelism I dress modestly, cause if you don't even the person you're preaching to would question your dressing and the message gangan would be swept under the carpet....

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Mizwisdom(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Your pastor should have paired you with a female evangelist. Evangelism should be done with wisdom. Yes o, wisdom.

One time some boys in the hood saw a Ghanaian from a Baptist church over here, she was very shaped and she loved to preach one on one, sadly they deceived her like they were listening, they followed her to church the next Sunday but did not go for the next one month.

She went to visit them, and they gave her a simple chilled Coca-Cola and when she drank it she went unconscious, only to wake up covered with speerrrm and naked on a bed after the six guys had wrecked havoc on her.... They had everything on tape and threatened to expose her if she did not obey them. She was too scared, she ran back to Africa and never returned.

Right now I hear she is in Ghana Adult film industry. That encounter gave her a downsyndrome child. But she ain't a Christian no more.

So sis, never go alone. They may be planning for you. Pls be prayerful and watch you back. Also get pepper spray.

I personally go only with church group, it's safer and wiser. It is high school over here I go to speak to teenage girls so they can behave better.

Missimelda01 do you go for evangelism?

Only a participant can describe everything in details like this especially when the issue wasn't reported to Police, how did you know every single thing that happened? sad
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
luluosas:
Are you the one on trousers in your uploaded image? If yes, you are not yet born again, why won't you be sexually harassed?
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST is coming NOW

Why do you think I shouldn't wear trousers even within my confines?What part of the Bible is against wearing trousers and looking good?
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Is not advisable in the world we are for single to go on evangelism alone rather involved yourself in social media evangelism, or gift evangelism through trats
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by belcom10(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
The race we are running is an individual race. Everyone will give account of their work on earth before our creator. Your pastor or your parent will not save you.
Your dressing is wrong . Pray for God to remove the veil of ignorance from you. But to give you spirit of enlightenment.

So you will not think you are working for God not knowing you're working against him.
Shalom.

Rozz:
Whats wrong with my dressing Sir, I don't expose myself and my parents and pastor would have addressed me if anything was wrong with the way I dressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:
Most people are at war with the truth,i give it to pastors and evangelists, they are really trying.

I wonder what you see as truth
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Okay... Maybe I didn't finish my statement when I said "God doesn't use the qualified"...

Regarding my dp, you chose to interpret it that way.... It's just a photo, harmless photo... Whenever I go for evangelism I dress modestly, cause if you don't even the person you're preaching to would question your dressing and the message gangan would be swept under the carpet....
I still don't understand what is wrong with your dp and mine.My pastor has never for once criticize or frown at the way I dress.Its not easy with this men

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by pastorkingsleye(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Definitely it won't be easy!
It is not just a passion, but it is a commission.
God will help you to grow in grace in prayer, His word and His love! You are doing a great work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.