Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma (6093 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by TheChameleon: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Obviously fake news but plenty IPOB idiots aren't intelligent enough to see through this daft article.

Look at the first page and see why Kanu tricks them with the most foolish lies. grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by ugolinze123(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:

vertical oil drilling in Nigeria began in imostate.

Shellcamp comes to mind
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by PureGoldh(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
So you were not rightfully due for the post....na Kyari carry you put on top seat not even the people's votes.

SMH in dismay
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Alwaysachick: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Nothing good ever comes out of APC angry
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Toosure70: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2020
source?
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by SIRAO(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I don't know who's more stupid between Rochas and this bleached up Hope
most of guys here 're fools by believing every fake news
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by JAMO84: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2020
If you're ever wondering how a con artist like Nnamdi Kanu was able to garner so much followers, this is how. Our brothers from Easternbull would believe anything that appeals to their emotions!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by nazablossom(f): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
This one is definitely more stu.id. He is still unraveling grin
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by PicLtd: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2020
We all know, Imo people did not make you governor but Abokkis. You have simply indicted yourself with your empty illiterate skull. You have a stolen mandate.

If you like name the douglas house after him or build a statue for him, when Ndi Imo take back their state, we'll simply pull down the statue and remove his name from any edifice.

Every abokkki that supported the killing of Igbo youths and marginalization of Ndigbo has no place in our collective history.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
nazablossom:
This one is definitely more stu.id. He is still unraveling grin

Coming from a lady who bends down to pea ?

I will pass biko
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by oluwasegun007(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2020
IMO people too like statue
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by AceRoot(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

It has to be the Beached-up Hopeless wink

grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Peroh426: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
And this one called himself governor
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Karemarealty288(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
DonBenny77:
Foolish governor. Exposing your secrets

I thought Fr. Mbaka said that his God's made you governor..... Mbaka you see your life?..you never told us your god in Abba Kyari..
It is now clear why you always shout Abba father in your songs... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Denique(f): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Imo State and statues grin

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by koffsman(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2020
I have never seen anyone as stupid bad this guy. Kyari made you governor mad man was he the one that voted for you, what about the people of your state that supported you and stood by their vote shame on him for this remark anyways he's telling us that na federal power dem use take over
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Glink2018(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Is he not the son of the soil. If he's stupid that is all imo people are stupid
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Glink2018:

Is he not the son of the soil. If he's stupid that is all imo people are stupid

Shut up and stay out of this
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by chubinwa(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Anything goes. if he actually played major role installing you as the governor, you can immortalize him, but you don't have to let the cat put of the basket while commiserating
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by mankan2k7(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
The truth is gradually coming out

I have no Rip to waste
Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by Chynwe(f): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
For those of you doubting if this statement was made by the governor,you haven't seen anything yet.Hope Uzodinma can say it,because he is empty.There is nothing in his brain.
I have always known that the late CSO was one of those who perpetrated this injustice in IMO State. IMO is back to shambles. We are hopeless.Pensioners who were all smiles during Ihedioha's regime are crying.Just two months into his leadership, pensions have stopped.Salaries of workers are not being paid.You only hear on Opera mini news that he has instructed that salaries and pension be paid.After that there won't be any show.
Just like God fought for Onnoghen ,I believe that the day of reckoning is coming for Hope Uzodinma and all who put him there. God never sleeps

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma by PFRB: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
opson2016:
Fake News!
Fake News!
Fakenews!

If Late Abba Kyari truly did, Governor Uzodinma couldn't be so "uncultured" to make it public.
Do you know him as cultured?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, States, Lgs Record N1.1tn Shortfall In Allocation / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News / How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.