Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (113235 Views)

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by kem3303: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Zinny25(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
AdoreHim:
Where did you see Christians jubilating over the death of anyone? Not everyone that bears a Christian name is a Christian please. So donot generalise.

True my dear. not everyone that calls himself a Christian is truly one. someone quoted me saying, stuffs about how christians should rejoice when the wicked dies forgetting that she could be the next.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Awodijames: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
yen yen yen, when he was in Lagos the commissioner don't know his where about and we are told it's none of our concern, he died now, they are now telling us how he died, Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by chuckstene: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rest In Peace Oga
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Merry Sunday to you
can I talk to u privately on whatsapp
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Reference(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
After far and wide consultations for months a treatment regime is about to come through, perhaps by Wednesday, then the NCDC and their political wing, the PTF can cease to exist for all I care.

Totally disappointed the way the pandemic is being handled in Nigeria. This matter is beyond the NCDC and in a matter of days and weeks they will be totally overwhelmed and lose control.

The fact they are not actively engaging the full capacity and capabilities of the entire health industry early will turn back to hit us hard as we have experienced with crime and a centralised police system.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Victorclean1: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dr Yemi Johnson , the owner of First Cardiologist Hospital, have collected his tens of millions in just few days management.

Yemi Johnson where is my share

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by fabolouz1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Can you guys let his family mourn him in peace?
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by kunletexs: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
I might sound heartless but the truth be told that I didn't feel any pity for him nor would I feel for any idiot politicians who dies from Coro in Nigeria.

How many of them knows the colour of our hospital wards? How many of them have admission card in any state, federal and local government hospitals?

A hospital that said they don't treat Coro patient treated this one. But would balantly deny others.

So for one person, two ambulances ce but over 50 million Nigerians can call and not even the tyre of an ambulance would be sighted.

GOD PUNISH ALL THESE GOOD FOR NOTHING POLITICIANS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by EngrchidiG25(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
IF he was taken to a private hospital why are they building isolation centre I still stand on my word everything in Nigeria is scam even the so called isolation centre without ventilator. The youth all over Nigeria should be ready because anything can happen any day our mumu don do

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Vokians(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Evergreen4:
They should let Abba kyari rest.

Abba kyari has gone to meet Abba father
I like the quote in your signature.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Lombrozo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let the dead rest

we that are alive need money to survive no money is require for this, just click the link below and start to earn dollars

https://ref.rewarddollars.co/Babsthommy
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Adgideon(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
No matter the explanation the fact remains that his death is in a relationship with. Mr convid-19, whatever may God give the family the strenght to bear the loss, and to all those in aso rock, rejoicing i greet you all, nobody leaves 4ever
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by orunmila144: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Science & Religion proved this world is ruled & controlled by unseen Powers.
The Spiritual Engineers of Life are the ones who pulled the plug.
i am interested. elaborate
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by orunmila144: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:

A hospital have to put up a notice that they dont treat COVID19 but the COS was admitted & managed there? This is the impunity and lawlessness of the leaders under this present government.
laws are created for the weak. why you acting like you dont know global protocol ? dem just born you yesterday ?

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Science & Religion proved this world is ruled & controlled by unseen Powers.
The Spiritual Engineers of Life are the ones who pulled the plug.
Absolute bullshit! do you have any evidence to back this ridiculous claim? what if he had been hit by a vehicle, shot or stabbed to death? what if he if had jumped of the bridge? stabbed in himself? would it have been the same plug pulled by your Spiritual bullshit of life? why do people like you do this to themselves believing in some bloody nonexistence crap. people die every bloody day! did you not read where it states that he had diabetes and infections? you completely ignored that part? and oh! the man was also a bloody old man, was he supposed to have lived forever? children die everyday in nigeria who da hell is abba kyara? he was just another bloody old sick man grin
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by SharonLoveth(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
can I talk to u privately on whatsapp

Talk to me here

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by seangy4konji: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why did he not go to the abroad to treat himself since they have turned our teaching hospitals to bread and Amara place only..

They are reapinN the fruit of negligence and I. Don't care attitude toward all sectors in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
That hospital should be closed.
Someone should tell how Anna's soul can possibly rest in peace with this nonsense. He delineately shared the virus to people around him and even after his death, he's still a danger to the living.

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by AsawanaDgreat: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
So many issues will be raised concerning his treatment. RIP is all have to say
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by SouthNigerian: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit! do you have any evidence to back this ridiculous claim? what if he had been hit by a vehicle, shot or stabbed to death? what if he if had jumped of the bridge? stabbed in himself? would it have been the same plug pulled by your Spiritual bullshit of life? why do people like you do this to themselves believing in some bloody nonexistence crap. people die every bloody day! did you not read where it states that he had diabetes and infections? you completely ignored that part.

gringrin
E wo omo ode cheesy

Nah you dem send come abi grin
Nah because of me you be write this mumuic epistle?
You can go kiss the closest transformer in your neighborhood. gringrin
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Ade3131: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
In summary, Abba Kyari died of lack of trust in the system they implemented to fight COVID-19. I have nothing against him. My prayers are with him and his family. May Almighty Allah forgive his sins and grant him aljanat fridaus.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Glink2018(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
izzou:
angry

They should have taken Kyari abroad. Nigerian government no try grin

They promise us good healthcare, and then they fly out to treat their diabetes and Respiratory tract infections. Nonsense

Many people die daily because of poor health care.
People die daily because of no power, unemployment, bad roads, insecurity.....the list is endless

Even if I die now, everybody go forget me tomorrow

That said, Kyari should go and rest. The same dilapidated system they left behind is what he died on

Mtcheeeew

Honestly, I recently lost my eldest sister because of a poor health facility in our government hospital. Some.of the doctors and nurses are not competent. I don't want to mention the hospital. Nigeria's health care situation is critical. A doctor told me that I should. just be praying for good health because our health care system is rubbish and you will pay heavily for the rubbish. Despite the fact that I lost my sister, I was told to balance up and pay for mortuary treatment before they can allow me to take her corpse for burial.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Bluntemperor: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:
BMC's are always hell bent on forcing their lies down the throats of Nigerians..

Very blunt statement you made.
As we await another C of Staff,lets hope a big lesson would have been learnt that protecting Nigerians is far more better than one individual.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Talk to me here
But you said to talk to you privately on your DP and that is what he appears to want to do, make your mind up lady! grin

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by freshkpomo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:

A hospital have to put up a notice that they dont treat COVID19 but the COS was admitted & managed there? This is the impunity and lawlessness of the leaders under this present government.
do you have a pic?
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Pressure8764: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
see below

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by SharonLoveth(f): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
gypsey:
But you said to talk to you privately on your DP and that is what he appears to want to do, make your mind up lady! grin

As you know you're one of the Jihadis, I've to be careful with u
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by GABSTITCHES(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by SouthNigerian: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
orunmila144:
i am interested. elaborate

My brother, it'll be best you use Google, am currently punishing zombie terrors. Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nephilim: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Attimes when someone is hours to die, they seems to look like someone recovering... It's like at that point the whole white cells are fighting out their last but when they lost out it is bye bye for that person, I believe this is what happened to Abba kyari! I've seen some couple of that scenerio! Anyway RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

gringrin
E wo omo ode cheesy

Nah you dem send come abi grin
Nah because of me you be write this mumuic epistle?
You can go kiss the closest transformer in your neighborhood. gringrin
exactly as i expected, derogatory remarks and making ridiculous claims that is what goons like you are very good at.

You just made up some bullshit in your paranoid warped head, posted it on here and think no one is intelligent enough to querry your bullcrap?

lick my butthole!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.