Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Can I Get An NGO Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get An NGO Job? (53822 Views)

An NGO Job Opportunities / NGO Job / Fresh Graduate NGO Job At FHI 360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by mimilisticMimi: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please I am interested too. For Lagos. mimimbakwe@yahoo.com.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by honTim(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2014
flakkydudu:
Hi all i need help on how to get an NGO job cause that's where my heart really lies though right now i'm doing a banking job, i wont mind if any body could supply info that could be of help

thanks
Go here and get how you can work in an NGO: https://www.nairaland.com/2031190/how-secure-job-ngo
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2014
mimilisticMimi:
Please I am interested too. For Lagos. mimimbakwe@yahoo.com.
You can start your own NGO as easy as that. Get the full NGO Packet here www.youwingrant..com.

1 Share

Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2014
seniorak47:
Hello, @flakydudu, I am happy you brought up this issue, thank you and I hope you would allow me leverage on your initiative as it is my passion as well.

Hi, @aisha, I am also interested in this kind of job especially one with a career prospect as a community development worker. I am particularly interested in thematic areas such as environment, poverty alleviation and social enterprenuership. If you can assist, I would be willing to work in Lagos because I am presently studying for a higher degree here. Thanx

You can start your own NGO as easy as that. Get the full NGO Packet here www.youwingrant..com.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm quite interested in such volunteer activity at the moment. Please kindly inform of any such opportunities in the future; thanks!
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by caesarz: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Finding effective ways to advertise products and services is one of the most difficult challenges small businesses face. Online and print advertising are two common forms of promotion, each of which has advantages and disadvantages. One of the biggest differences between online advertising and print advertising is the scope of advertisements. A single website or Web ad can potentially reach customers anywhere in the world. The circulation of newspapers and magazines and the logistics of sending direct mailings to customers limits the number of consumers that print advertisements can reach. This means online advertising can potentially reach more customers in more places and allow small companies to do business far outside their local area. Don't limit your business get connected to millions of potential customers around the world. For your business website development and online solutions call 08062611277, visit www.i- tech.com.ng to get started like us on facebook for updates; facebook.com/itecng
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by efejohn(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
efejohnpost=1179431:
Please Aisha, i think i am interested in this NGO work, especially in the area of HIV/AIDS. This is because presently i am working with an HIV/AIDS organisation in Ogun State. Please my e-mail address is jerryovo80@gmail.com and my GSM number is 08089989287. Please u can contact me in case of any vacancy, i really have the passion to work in this area. Thank uuuuuuuuuu
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by MadamMoroti: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
the date has passed but I believe when you call tomorrow you might find favour to get a test on monday.

-TEST DATE IS FRIDAY JANUARY THE 29TH
Employment opportunities - Young, creative, versatile graduates are needed for employment in an NGO in Lagos State Nigeria
Candidate must be computer literate with administrative skills.
Interested candidates should come in with their CVs and writing materials to the Test Centre on Friday 29th January 2016 at prompt.
Test Centre: Plot 4 Block 5 Admiralty Road Lèkki
Enquires : 08037834740, 08032177742
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by LordMecuzy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
MadamMoroti:
the date has passed but I believe when you call tomorrow you might find favour to get a test on monday.

-TEST DATE IS FRIDAY JANUARY THE 29TH
Employment opportunities - Young, creative, versatile graduates are needed for employment in an NGO in Lagos State Nigeria
Candidate must be computer literate with administrative skills.
Interested candidates should come in with their CVs and writing materials to the Test Centre on Friday 29th January 2016 at prompt.
Test Centre: Plot 4 Block 5 Admiralty Road Lèkki
Enquires : 08037834740, 08032177742

NGOs always recruit through emails or their website. They can't just tell every interested candidate to start coming to their office. well tho with the lekki address shaaa
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by decency8: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Aisha pls am interested.am based in Abuja and this is my email ezeuju@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by billtommy(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello please, I am interested in a NGO job preferably in lagos/ibadan. I am a masters holder in social work. Thank you. I am Peters and my number is 08082228279
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by tomysyngr8(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2016
any available NGO work preferably within ibadan..... am a first degree holder in geography an also computer literate
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by dgamechanger: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2016
maybe u should work at business GLadius Africa...dey promoting nigerian and African entrepreneurship and assisting start up companies grow....contact dem directly 08169361485
seniorak47:
Hello, @flakydudu, I am happy you brought up this issue, thank you and I hope you would allow me leverage on your initiative as it is my passion as well.

Hi, @aisha, I am also interested in this kind of job especially one with a career prospect as a community development worker. I am particularly interested in thematic areas such as environment, poverty alleviation and social enterprenuership. If you can assist, I would be willing to work in Lagos because I am presently studying for a higher degree here. Thanx

Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by funkyglitz: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2016
In case of any available NGO job in portharcourt or south east just contact me on funkyglitz@gmx. com.....thanks
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by santori: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'm interested in any NGO job in southwest. my email address is sam4200998@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by unbranded13(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
I work with an NGO in Lagos....my dear its not easy, you need to have passion for whatever task u are assigned to do...still hoping to get another one cos the project will soon be over
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by billtommy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
unbranded13:
I work with an NGO in Lagos....my dear its not easy, you need to have passion for whatever task u are assigned to do...still hoping to get another one cos the project will soon be over

Pls kindly link me up too. I'm sure you must have had some connections.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by Titony1(f): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=arshy post=1178334]I just got a job with an NGO through a friend of who introduce me to them.Its intresting working with them,but U MUST FORGET ABOUT MONEY FIRST.Its not for money making, its basically on passion,but u can be sure of first class information. pls kindly help with an NGO job. I have a masters degree in public health. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by lacapine: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am in Abuja. Any volunteering opportunities available? Even if it's for free. It's not a money thing for me, it's a passion thing esp. for sexually abused victims or any other.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by toyad(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
please I am interested in an NGO, I have

a master's in Public health (MPH) you can contact me on toyad4rill@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
I have passion for NGO jobs, please anyone with info on how to volunteer, free or paid volunteering is welcomed.

special interest is on children, teenagers, women, less privileged etc I'm based in Lagos but visit Abuja often.
you can contact me on peaceheartt@yahoo.com

thank u,
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by estheroyin: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello I work with an NGO. First of all what part of Community work do you want to do. Do you want to work with youths, or Women and Gender issues,HIV/AIDS, Charity , etc. You have to be specific so that you can know where to start looking.
Working with an NGO popular to contrary believe is not about money but requires serious passion,commitment and hard work, but if you have a passion for working in these areas it can be really fulfilling when you see the impact you make on the lives of people.
Please Specify which area you want and post back if you can. Have a nice day
pls I need an NGO in Ibadan that deals with children with special needs,such as Autism,down syndrome etc, I can take them thru speech and language. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by estheroyin: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=estheroyin post=42921136]pls I need an NGO in Ibadan that deals with children with special needs,such as Autism,down syndrome etc, I can take them thru speech and language. Thanks my contact is 08183988447.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by estheroyin: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello I work with an NGO. First of all what part of Community work do you want to do. Do you want to work with youths, or Women and Gender issues,HIV/AIDS, Charity , etc. You have to be specific so that you can know where to start looking.
Working with an NGO popular to contrary believe is not about money but requires serious passion,commitment and hard work, but if you have a passion for working in these areas it can be really fulfilling when you see the impact you make on the lives of people.
Please Specify which area you want and post back if you can. Have a nice day
pls of need an NGO in Ibadan that deals with children with special needs like Autism or other special challenges I can take them thru speech and language therapy.my contact is 08183988447 thx.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by deedav: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello house! Please I urgently need help, to know the salary scale/structure for entry level in a NGO like Society for Family Health.

Thank you very much in anticipation of your responses.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by kaceydaizy: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by billtommy(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by jokedusi57(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2016
I am interested in ngo jobs in the area of child right.
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by jokedusi57(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2016
I am interested in ngo jobs in the area of child right.08137835302
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by dania30(f): 1:05pm On May 02, 2016
Who knows any NGO or anywhere I can volunteer in warri, delta state . Would appreciate any thanks! doppelganger1030 at yahoo dot com
Re: How Can I Get An NGO Job? by DanJayMartin: 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
I'm looking for an NGO job in Lagos. Anybody has an idea where I can apply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.