Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol (6235 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Mightyhaiz: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blackfire:
To my future in law , Ben Murray Bruce:

I worth 30 million in cash, 6 buildings (none in northern Nigeria)

Drives 2 cars ( 1.5 and 2.2 million in worth)

Please can I be your in law.

haba.. U have 6 buildings and your driving a 1m naira car,....probly an Audi 80... cry
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Bruno3000(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
light099:

He looks flaccid while the other nigga looks galant.
na old age na grin
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by millykel: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
please can someone remind me the name of that his son that use to be a rapper.i think he is the one in blue
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by vicdom(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

There 9mm ( the biggest one )

There are 3 pistols there

9 mm pistol ( not sure of the make )

Glock 22 semi automatic

Snub nose 22 revolver
I don't understand. Is that how far the bullet can go??
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Ikinternational: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kyase:

aside the revolver all the rest look fake, but still on still, collect her number for me

I guess the day you kick in my door or the day we have beef, you'll quickly find out real or fake.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Ikinternational: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spiritofcasting:
Na the gun wey you the use rob be this abi?
Your cup go soon full.

Not only my cup sir, even the safe the guns dey also full
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by GamalNasser: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
vicdom:

I don't understand. Is that how far the bullet can go??

The effective range of the 9mm pistol is 100 metres
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kyase(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

I guess the day you kick in my door or the day we have beef, you'll quickly find out real or fake.

lol why i go beef person wey get gun either real or fake sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by vicdom(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

The effective range of the 9mm pistol is 100 metres
Oh!! What about the 9mm is measured from where??
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by GamalNasser: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
vicdom:

Oh!! What about the 9mm is measured from where??

9 millimeter is the diameter of the barrel
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by vicdom(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oh!! Quite small. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Ikinternational: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
haba.. U have 6 buildings and your driving a 1m naira car,....probly an Audi 80... cry

Is this supposed to be ridicule?

That's actually very smart financial planning

If he's being honest he's doing it right

I wish I had his discipline

But I'm a guy man at heart..lol
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Mightyhaiz: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

Is this supposed to be ridicule?

That's actually very smart financial planning

If he's being honest he's doing it right

I wish I had his discipline

But I'm a guy man at heart..lol
oboy I don't know what to call it o. Don't knowvhow some guys do it o,but completing say a block of flats will cost at least 20m.. Now,some body will have invested over a hundred mills on about 6 buildings and still drive a rickety car.. ? Oboy..I no fit cope cheesy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Yungsym(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please ship this stuffs to Nigeria so we can start killing our useless Politicians including Ben Bruce
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Blackfire(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

Not everybody is a car freak...

My ex girlfriend was the reason I bought the cars in 2018 September.

To really reply you not everyone is frustrated in life with an audio reception.

Oponu
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Mightyhaiz: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blackfire:

Not everybody is a car freak...

My ex girlfriend was the reason I bought the cars in 2018 September.

To really reply you not everyone is frustrated in life with an audio reception.

Oponu
was actually admiring /praising your thriftiness,

But your very simple mind no fit grasp am..
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Themandalorian: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nah I'm pretty sure its the size of the bullet.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by GamalNasser: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Themandalorian:

Nah I'm pretty sure its the size of the bullet.
Yes it's the diameter of the slug actually but also the the diameter of the inner sleeve of the barrel and when the slug fits tight that's how you get the compression that that ejects the slug from the barrel ..
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kcuf: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes it's the diameter of the slug actually but also the the diameter of the inner sleeve of the barrel and when the slug fits tight that's how you get the compression that that ejects the slug from the barrel ..

Who da fugg are you?

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Themandalorian: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:

Wait what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prediction Of Election By States (if Things Don't Change) / INEC Chairman, Wike And Fayose And Others Included In USA Visa Ban / New Speaker Appointed- Honourable Dimeji Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.