Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (46612 Views)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Okorocha Spent Imo’s N11.2b On Federal Projects, Ihedioha Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by globalresource: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Propaganda don start. Make una leave Abba Kyari. make e rest

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Neoteny7: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

Now that is real street fight!

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Gkay1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dis man don die na.
Abeg make im mata end dere.
Everywhere, Abba kyari. Abba kyari.
Abeg make we hear word.
Who don die don die.

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by cassbeat(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
When I saw the headline first thing that came to mind was ' them don start'...

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Martinola(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shey una no go rest on top dis baba matter?
Opo oro o k'agbon mehn.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Em5(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
I've always had the feeling that though he may not be a saint but this man was not the devil he was painted to be.

Btw...I'm Ibo

11 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Victorclean1: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is not a favor at all. Is the state money used by Anambra to built the federal roads.

By right federal government should have build the road but because of hatred of south east, it was abandoned and state government took over. The refund is never a favour

It does not call for celebration. Kyari is still a demon

6 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by berbs: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

They did not say the same about Sani Abacha.
Buhari did.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by inyenejo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Original lies

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Valentine097(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.
what has your own father achieved in life?

11 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by tammie24: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingibe is the new chief of staff!
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by sammyuche(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

since u feel free calling people idiots i put it to you that you’re a bastard

8 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Osidazz19: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is a lie - Ipob miscreants.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Karemarealty288(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
In Nigeria, the moment you die, you become a saint.

Abba Kyari is gone and have started decomposing now. Please can we talk about something else?

Don't mind them..

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Sososo(f): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is this a plus one for him
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by JB4life: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
In Nigeria, the moment you die, you become a saint.

Abba Kyari is gone and have started decomposing now. Please can we talk about something else?

The way of the world generally. Sainthood at death.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Ventura1: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another pointer that Buhari is lifeless

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Osidazz19: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

I beg tell them again oh.

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by jericco1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
The 500mil MTN bribed him nko

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Chimookigwe: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can see the Obiano and Ugwuanyi falling over themselves to play their houseboy roles. How many Northern Governors do you see disgracing themselves the way these Igbo Governors are? Useless hypocrites. When Kyari was alive, why didn't they tell us all this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by iswallker(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.

Surrogacy is not allowed... Let buhari take charge of his presidency or quit.. We can't afford a lifeless president In a country of 200m... undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by InternalAuditor: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Jarus(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Where is the 30 billion Obiano?

They gave you 30 billion ijide ya mazuoo...maa zughu zughu.......biakwa na acho 1b iya amazu...

Udo..

Read well. It was a refund for money spent by the state government for federal project.

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Centcanada: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
So what do you expect us to do?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by KaptainAfrika: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
The detergent smell is getting too much.

Did Abba Kyari pay a deposit for Image laundering ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by udemzyudex(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
I knew it ,I already said it ,we will continue to see post like this till the end of this month in other to paint him good.

How come we didn't know this before his dead?

6 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by zabuur: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

I'm disappointed in your level of mathematical knowledge. Do u even know what one tenth is? It's d same as 10%. Now u are saying maybe their fathers will achieve that.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ONE HUNDREDTH?

no make we fight ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by UKBobo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.

Step-children of poverty looking for alms. Go find your Baba abeg!

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Cchuks27(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
My God, why are they all saying such good things about this man now? Why wasn't this said before? I feel terribly sad by this, although I never wished him dead. Knowing would have helped at least even if it was to say a prayer for the man. May Kyari RIP.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Totalconcept(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
O ga oooooo Ibo people sha I almost fall for igbo’s hand about abba kyari but I knew he is not a saint no more saint Jesus said

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See This Party's Campaign Helicopter Spotted At Uyo (Photos) / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.