Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (46618 Views)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Okorocha Spent Imo’s N11.2b On Federal Projects, Ihedioha Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by backbone503(m): 12:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Isn't it the same Abba Kyari that many had been calling all sorts of names? But now that he is no more, he has suddenly become a fantastic gentleman.

El-Rufai, Tinubu, PMB etc will maybe qualify to be called saints when their time comes calling.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by discusant: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.

You are a child of the most hateful tribe of Nigeria. A tribe which collects oil revenues from the Eastern side of Nigeria, but excludes the Eastern side of Nigeria from benefiting from modern development infrastructures.

In fact, your mindset and the mindsets of those who up-voted you can be worse than the Devil himself.

Crude oil proceeds shall wash una belle with the intestine.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by BreconHills(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Urchman200:
I know nothing I will say that will change ur mind because u belong to a group, but let refresh ur mind ,one this country have never been dis divided if u will agree with me,on the area of appointment u can attest to the fact that only a particular region is represented, one of the reasons the yorubas hated Jonathan government, on the area of projects implementations u and I knows that the people of south east and south south are not been carried along ,is it the killing by the herdsmen no justices for those that have been massacred by this blood testing group, how about terrorists been granted amnesty and released them back to the society, oga they are numerous to mentioned, the painful part is that I campaigned and supported apc and Buhari in 2015 hoping to see a better leadership from what we used to have ,when the government got into power they created the BMc crew to defend their incompetence and ineptitude ,some of us who genuinely criticise them are regarded as wailers. I some of u will come tomorrow to tell most us Buhari failed because this and that ,then expect us to believe, a narrative we failed to accept for Jonathan failures.

I see.

PMB is not a great President, but then we havent had a good one since independence. But we need to know how to weight them. Here is how I do it. I look at level of damage caused and potential for bounce back from those errors. On this score shehu shagari and Jonathan top the list. Both were quiet gentlemen, both came on the scene during favourable economic times, and both marred things for at least one generation. Jonathan in particular wasted crude funds that can never be replaced even if oil lasts for another 100 years. Bunkering reduced oil capacity by 400k per day. Historic never to be repeated oil prices were frittered away. Zero infrastructure was built and by the end of 2014, Nigeria was borrowing to pay salaries, pensions were in arrears and the electricity grid had collapsed, banks and companies were closing early to preserve diesel.

But the real damage was that this government ensured that the generation born in the 1990's and 2000 would be skipped over economically just as the 60's generation was wasted by Shagaris NPN. It is this generation that is now hunting down a admittedly lacklustre and poor APC government but denying or failing to recognize where they actually took the hit. Both of these men were well spoken, gentlemen but both were unsuited to the demands of the era. Both turned victory into defeat.

So you see dear chap, I am not a PMB man, I am not an anything man, but I do know that irredeemable errors are were the damage lies and two presidents in particular fit that bill.

I have no doubt that this trend will continue in the next few years and it is worth asking why we come to these cycles. Tribalism is the biggest reason because nobody really wants a good government , they just want their country man there even if he is rubbish. Until this evil is rooted out the country will continue to fail, the young generation will get wasted and the bright ones will leave the country. Simple.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by YungMillionaire: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

You dey mind them? Social media Igbos are the most hateful people on this planet. So filled with bile nothing sweet or good can ever come out of their stinking mouths.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by honeyB2018: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2020
mindtricks:

Whatever my dear.
Top priority are the poor masses who are being treated so unfairly, always at the receiving end of the ruling elites incompetence and mediocrity. For every Kyari that may have died, there are an uncountable number of everyday Nigerians who have also lost their poor lives due to our bad leadership, our leaders refuse to perform.
The mess and shame that we have as Nigeria today was created and being maintained by
Ithe ruling class, the incumbent not excluded.

I understand dear, but comment was just to let people know that rejoicing over the death of anyone,is not a tribal thing as being peddled now, following Abba Kyari's demise.
It may surprise you to know that number of people killed by our security men just this lockdown period may even be more than those killed by the corona virus itself.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by WhoDeyThere(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2020
emexc11:

Hmmmm, so Obiano got 30billion naira refund for projects done by Peter Obi in Anambra state and still executed no tangible project to show that such money entered.
Sincerely, Obiano is a mistake
grin
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Simplyleo: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2020
discusant:

You are a child of the most hateful tribe of Nigeria. A tribe which collects oil revenues from the Eastern side of Nigeria, but excludes the Eastern side of Nigeria from benefiting from modern development infrastructures.

In fact, your mindset and the mindsets of those who up-voted you can be worse than the Devil himself.

Crude oil proceeds shall wash una belle with the intestine.
Pls, which crude oil proceed from the east?

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Realtalk20: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.

Dear Seun and Mynd44

This comment is so inciting
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by bakescos01: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol.

Shebi dem say na Abba Kyari hold their destiny? Now that he is gone, they can now start pursuing their destiny. grin

Enough of the Abba Kyari already, the death of Abba Kyari won’t change the fact that the government he was part of is a completely failed government. He is part of the government and hold a key position so he failed too.

Enough of this Abba Kyari did this and that and trying to sell public sympathy. We have lost 100 soldiers in the past 6 weeks and no one cares, people have been dying of Lassa fever in Nigeria getting to 200 people no one cares about them, bokoharam and there likes has been killing in Borno State where Abba Kyari is from and he did little or nothing, he hardly to commiserate with his people, look at the poverty in the North where he came from , look at the out of school children in the North were he came from, Nigeria is one of the most poorest country in standard of living , thanks to this Administration and you people are here glorifying failures ?

If it was in a more civilized world they would have die this matter already. People getting killed every day by our security forces and no one cares , they kill young youths with bright future you guys don’t care and not a 70+ man dies and we can’t hear word again. We should rather be happy that our elders are leaving us and not the youth. The death of one youth pains me more than people like Abba Kyari because we don’t know who is suppose to be more than Abba in the future.

Hunger is everywhere in this country and he was part of the administration and nothing is done, they killed our judiciary system , they killed our INEC more than ever. No justice for the poor again in Nigeria and people are soon going to loose a lot of Job and you people come here and talk about a man that we never felt his influence when he was alife. Abeg , you people better use your time to plan for your future than be singing praises of someone who don’t know you or give a *F* about you. Ask yourself, if it was your enemy that just died would Abba be talking about you , he don’t even know you existed. Wise up

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Ahmeduana(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Be a good example.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ohfta4(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Fxempire: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

Oga u daft walahi, how u take verify wetin dem write for the post, na u wet be the present miscreant cos research u no fit do, na only post wey popup for here u sabi follow. God help you and your nonsensical utterances.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Daboomb: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2020
I really dont care what anyone says or think; l dont care about the pretentious eulogies that was never given when the guy was alive,
l dont not care about Obianno or those who want to belong or please Buhari by saying nice things; l do not care about Aisha's letter of Condolence, shorter than a matchstick or not
l do not care about the blood in the coffin or whether it was the blood of a Cow and the content therein was a log of wood
l do not care whether Anambra's federal project had to be influenced, like they are not part and parcel of Nigeria; l do not care if a #30Billion debt was repaid, afteral debts are supposed to be repaid
l do not care if he lobbied to build and complete Railway lines across the South East, like it was done across the Northern axis, Abuja-Kano-Kaduna, even as far as Niger Republic, l do not care whether he died in Lagos or was already dead and cremated in Cuba, some three weeks ago,
l do not care whether he was a buddy of Onyeama or he attended the same School with FFK..

But l care about just ONE THING:

That hawk-faced Kyari Man that used to tell everyone, including Ministers and Governors that they wont have access to the President we elected but turned himself to a De Facto President, let him come and block the door tomorrow, make l see am, if l nor go boot his Yansh out of the window. grin grin
Egwungwun don enter Express, Motor don jam am. I dont give a single Bleep!
Nonsense! Korooo don catch am, make l tell them?
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by umbroxxx(m): 1:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Auf Wiedersehen, die tote Kuh kann jetzt etwas besseres besprechen?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Daboomb: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2020
emexc11:

Hmmmm, so Obiano got 30billion naira refund for projects done by Peter Obi in Anambra state and still executed no tangible project to show that such money entered.
Sincerely, Obiano is a mistake

I have said it before and l will repeat it here:
Governors in the South East have done more harm to the East than the relentless damage of the Northern oligarchy and their Pyhton dancing.
A Governor can decide to develop his state and people, despite the negativity from the centre, if he wants to but our Governors are mostl not different, if not even worse than Buhari el Sudan.

Now, those Governors in the North are only concerned about sharing allocation and organising Boko haram on their own people, so l wont say much about them.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by moshino(m): 1:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol.

Shebi dem say na Abba Kyari hold their destiny? Now that he is gone, they can now start pursuing their destiny. grin

How far have you pursued and achieved your own destiny, or are the people you speak of holding your own destiny.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by favour32(m): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2020
If every dead person for Nigeria na saint,who be the bad person?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Damoche10: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2020
I thought he was a very bad man as painted by these politicians. Let him RIP please. All these accolades are medicine after death.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by DexterousOne(m): 3:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Chimookigwe:
I can see the Obiano and Ugwuanyi falling over themselves to play their houseboy roles. How many Northern Governors do you see disgracing themselves the way these Igbo Governors are? Useless hypocrites. When Kyari was alive, why didn't they tell us all this?

What's your point
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by David17D: 3:28am On Apr 20, 2020
who is abba kyari
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by adadike(f): 3:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
stop this your stupidity. It is the yorubas that are rejoicing over his death. Once again, happy Independence yoruba people

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Franking: 3:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

U know everything about asslicking na. It's a tradition in ur tribe na so it's normal to u. We don't like it and no amount of blackmail will change us.

Idiots making the abnormal normal.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Franking: 3:54am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

What did Abbah Kyari achieve? Has any Northerner achieved anything outside government? They are parasites and whatever they achieve is their business.

And yes, I'm rejoicing, go and call police.

Mumu, u want to force me to mourn someone else's father, did they mourn my father with me?

Jobless pig.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

Our correct personal person.
Always hitting the nails on the head.
Always saying the truth.
God bless you so much.
Posterity will judge us all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Pp
bakescos01:

Enough of the Abba Kyari already, the death of Abba Kyari won’t change the fact that the government he was part of is a completely failed government. He is part of the government and hold a key position so he failed too.

Enough of this Abba Kyari did this and that and trying to sell public sympathy. We have lost 100 soldiers in the past 6 weeks and no one cares, people have been dying of Lassa fever in Nigeria getting to 200 people no one cares about them, bokoharam and there likes has been killing in Borno State where Abba Kyari is from and he did little or nothing, he hardly to commiserate with his people, look at the poverty in the North where he came from , look at the out of school children in the North were he came from, Nigeria is one of the most poorest country in standard of living , thanks to this Administration and you people are here glorifying failures ?

If it was in a more civilized world they would have die this matter already. People getting killed every day by our security forces and no one cares , they kill young youths with bright future you guys don’t care and not a 70+ man dies and we can’t hear word again. We should rather be happy that our elders are leaving us and not the youth. The death of one youth pains me more than people like Abba Kyari because we don’t know who is suppose to be more than Abba in the future.

Hunger is everywhere in this country and he was part of the administration and nothing is done, they killed our judiciary system , they killed our INEC more than ever. No justice for the poor again in Nigeria and people are soon going to loose a lot of Job and you people come here and talk about a man that we never felt his influence when he was alife. Abeg , you people better use your time to plan for your future than be singing praises of someone who don’t know you or give a *F* about you. Ask yourself, if it was your enemy that just died would Abba be talking about you , he don’t even know you existed. Wise up
I'm so sure if this topic was about rejoicing over the death of Abba Kyari, you won't be giving us this epistle, if you and several others had decided to talk evil about him then good for you. If others had decided to speak good of him, so be it and please respect their views.
You and others have been trying to convince everyone to speak evil of him and that would not work
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 5:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Daboomb:
I really dont care what anyone says or think; l dont care about the pretentious eulogies that was never given when the guy was alive,
l dont not care about Obianno or those who want to belong or please Buhari by saying nice things; l do not care about Aisha's letter of Condolence, shorter than a matchstick or not
l do not care about the blood in the coffin or whether it was the blood of a Cow and the content therein was a log of wood
l do not care whether Anambra's federal project had to be influenced, like they are not part and parcel of Nigeria; l do not care if a #30Billion debt was repaid, afteral debts are supposed to be repaid
l do not care if he lobbied to build and complete Railway lines across the South East, like it was done across the Northern axis, Abuja-Kano-Kaduna, even as far as Niger Republic, l do not care whether he died in Lagos or was already dead and cremated in Cuba, some three weeks ago,
l do not care whether he was a buddy of Onyeama or he attended the same School with FFK..

But l care about just ONE THING:

That hawk-faced Kyari Man that used to tell everyone, including Ministers and Governors that they wont have access to the President we elected but turned himself to a De Facto President, let him come and block the door tomorrow, make l see am, if l nor go boot his Yansh out of the window. grin grin
Egwungwun don enter Express, Motor don jam am. I dont give a single Bleep!
Nonsense! Korooo don catch am, make l tell them?
tongue tongue
You said you don't care about bla bla bla then why boring us with your epistle? Hate him even in death and some people will continue loving him and there's nothing the haters can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.