Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,369 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage (4504 Views)

Marrying An Akwa Ibom Girl Is More Expensive Than Marrying An Igbo Girl / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by stobery(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Rebekah029:
Ami Nniongo....yag Nnsin application??

Lolz...yak itang ke whatsapp 08137082994
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by stobery(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
laughter123:
No wahala. There's o but can you pay what you will be asked to pay. This knockdown sorry lockdown get as e be o............lol

I'm ready to pay as long as she's biuriful grin
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by stobery(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Preshieben:
oga
This advertisment no be here
Dont worrry i will be 20 soon
And remember some girls grow faster than their age
So i dont claim to be 19
I am

Yak ineme nneme etok uyai iban

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Rebekah029(f): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2020
stobery:

Lolz...yak itang ke whatsapp 08137082994
o ette !
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Okoroawusa: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Preshieben:
oga
So i dont claim to be 19
I am
It's okay if u r 20. A girl at 20 is a woman already. The guy is looking for an Akwaibom lady n you are the only one I know on Nairaland that is proudly Akwaibom so I recommended you to him.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by fattprince(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Preshieben:
oga
So i dont claim to be 19
I am
You are pretty dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Moreso beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I've been called ugly before and I've been said to be veryyyy handsome by others. It's all to perception. But I think you girls feel let down when you are told not to be beautiful. Don't tell me otherwise even the Miss World will feel sad for a moment if told by someone that's she is not fine.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Harrynight(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Ladylite:

Ok

Are u from AKS
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
fattprince:

You are pretty dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Moreso beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I've been called ugly before and I've been said to be veryyyy handsome by others. It's all to perception. But I think you girls feel let down when you are told not to be beautiful. Don't tell me otherwise even the Miss World will feel sad for a moment if told by someone that's she is not fine.
thank you
But if someone says am ugly
I wouldn't get disturbed
You Know why?
I already know am beautiful so that person's opinion doesn't matter undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

It's okay if u r 20. A girl at 20 is a woman already. The guy is looking for an Akwaibom lady n you are the only one I know on Nairaland that is proudly Akwaibom so I recommended you to him.
Premature marriage
Have you ever heard of it?
I don't want to partake in that ohh
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by fattprince(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Preshieben:
thank you
But if someone says am ugly
I wouldn't get disturbed
You Know why?
I already know am beautiful so that person's opinion doesn't matter undecided
Awnnn
Now it's been confirmed you are a beauty in and out. That's the spirit. I love you already.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
fattprince:

Awnnn
Now it's been confirmed you are a beauty in and out. That's the spirit. I love you already.
wink smiley
Am shy
Stop making me blush jooor

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Preshieben:
Premature marriage
Have you ever heard of it?
I don't want to partake in that ohh
Hahahahaha!...are you saying u r premature?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha!...are you saying u r premature?
yes ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Simping Experience. / . / Why Do Men Really Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.