Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today (3013 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Before this lockdown there is this heavily pregnant in our compound ( am the landlord son ) . So today i started hearing noises from her apartment,i ran down there only to find her screaming "it is time" i ran back went to call my mum and dad and other tenants i could call,her husband wasnt around he is a custom officer. we had to rush her to the hospital impromptu but the problem was no means of transportation,my dad car had no fuel, the bike her husband left home didnt start we were all confused. All the while she was screaming o.
Then i brought up the idea that the police regulating my area for the lockdown are not far from our house. So me and my dad ran there maybe they can help us with their van to carry the poor woman
My fellow NLDER they refused,my dad pleaded even told them he is a phd holder and all,we told them the woman husband is a millitary man too they refused
We begged they refused. I was schocked,never seen such inhumane behavior in my life
I was pained.

4 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by JasonJidenna(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let us leave those incompetent deadheads for now...

The question here is, were you guys able to take her to the hospital?

How's she doing?

12 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by FINESHIRT(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's police for you
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by SenorFax(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Policemen are wicked. That's why they die horrible deaths

6 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
I had to call my friend to borrow me his 1990 jincheng
Nawa o
If you are policeman here connect with your boys at oke ela junction ilaro ogun state that they have sinned against humanity and GOD

2 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by ValCon888: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
You're lucky to find a vehicle. If not we'd be hearing the story of how you fainted when you saw the baby's head coming out of her vagina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenorFax:
Policemen are wicked. That's why they die horrible deaths
I have never seen such wickedness before
Today made me wonder whether what we see in american movies are lies
I mean AMERICAN COPS cant behave like this

2 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by ArcFresky(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
They may think you want to set them up naaa....or they gave corona.

Omo, people go die gaan from Corona in this country oohh, Only God can save us like this.
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Wenkivincent: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Police are no friends to us....that's why I hate them . although they are on special duty that's on profession .but they should have showed concern

2 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
ValCon888:
Your story is not complete. So what happened next? Did you guys conduct a home delivery?
I later borrowed a frnd bike to rush her
She deliverd a gal around 6pm today

14 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by hgnbello(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
U Shld Knw Dat D Only Tin Dey Follow Like Lost Sheep Is Money. How Is D Woman?
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
They may think you want to set them up naaa....or they gave corona.

Omo, people go die gaan from Corona in this country oohh, Only God can save us like this.
I was shocked. I have the audio of the conversation you can request it and hear their wickedness
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by ValCon888: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
You tried. I'm expecting her husband to give you one of those custom-auctioned cars as appreciation.

3 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by illicit(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
the custom officer too is one of them

1 Like

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
ValCon888:

You tried. I'm expecting her husband to give you one of those custom-auctioned cars as appreciation.
it is well bro
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Chillext(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
So what next did you do? Hope she's fine
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chillext:
So what next did you do? Hope she's fine
Yes she is
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
The behavior of the Nigerian Police is a reflection of the minds of our leaders

1 Like

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
The behavior of the Nigerian Police is a reflection of the minds of our leaders
Truebro
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Kobicove(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
Before this lockdown there is this heavily pregnant in our compound ( am the landlord son ) . So...

OP, it's a police van not an ambulance.

Their job is to secure lives and property not to do hospital runs.

If they had left their duty posts and robbers had struck you would be the first to come here and open a thread to complain that policemen posted to provide security in your area abandoned their duty post!
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Makavelli25: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kobicove:

OP, it's a police van not an ambulance.

Their job is to secure lives and property not to do hospital runs.

If they had left their duty posts and robbers had struck you would be the first to come here and open a thread to complain that policemen posted to provide security in your area abandoned their duty post!
Okay,i get your point
Now get out of my thread

10 Likes

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by tyup(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
ValCon888:

Lol
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Lamanii22(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Makavelli25:

Thank God for that... Thank you for helping out..m
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by thedeedray: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay,i get your point
Now get out of my thread

Lwkmd.... God will judge you o....
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by fattprince(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Thank God for that... Thank you for helping out..m
I'm not saying anything. But it's seems you are always where I am. Is your heart telling you something?
Something about me. That's about the heart

1 Like

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by merit455(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
They should learn from Lagos RRS
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Lamanii22(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
fattprince:

I'm not saying anything. But it's seems you are always where I am. Is your heart telling you something?
Something about me. That's about the heart

grin grin maybe lol

1 Like

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Techcrunchng(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Though it was a matter of new life, OP believe you me custom officers are more wicked. You tried.

1 Like

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Olawest99: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2020
op I don't believe ur story beside police is just human in uniform. this is another story on twitter
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Olawest99: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2020
After PHCN, the next most useless "thing" in Nigeria is the NPF so I'm not shocked one bit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Very Sad Experience I Had With The Police Today by ArcFresky(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
I was shocked. I have the audio of the conversation you can request it and hear their wickedness

Please don't share it oohh, they maylose their jobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shey U Still Remember / Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry / The Effects Of Smoking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.