Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser (2496 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
At times, when I think of the mess I put myself, I can't help but wish I was a drug addict or womaniser. Playing bet9ja for over 5 years has brought nothing more than pain to me and my loved ones.

But when you think of drug addicts, they only do damage to themselves and don't hurt their parents and employees by stealing their money to gamble like gamblers. When a guy takes hard drugs he feels alive and he forgets all the troubles In the world that moment. But after virtual on bet9ja , All one gets is depression and trouble with the authorities

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Sundrus: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Man, Know thyself....

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
At times, in the company of friends, they talk about their sexual adventures and I can't help it but envy them. There is nothing to envy about chronic gambling. I sold my T. V, pressing iron, mouka foam, handset etc and even sold things belonging to those that trusted me. All to what end, bet9ja, which is programmed, yet I can't resist it.

At least, even though womanisers squander their savings on women, they will still remember the vaginas they screwed with nostalgia. Even the joints they entertained women, alongside the palatable food they ate. But I gave mine to a computer screen with no feelings.

#StillUndergoingRehabilitation

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by dukeprince50: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

I sold my T. V, pressing iron, mouka foam, handset etc and even sold things belonging to those that trusted me.
u are really a child of doom, but don't u have good thing to say about ur self? All the thread u create on Nairaland are disturbing threads. Sup u na
Chillax joor, stop feeling depressed daily, that's a recipe to suicide. buy cool drink,add am suya if you get money. Tell DJ make him play "can't kill myself" by Timaya for you,if DJ no dey,use you phone. As the music dey play,dey tap your feet for ground, dey nod your head like lizard,dey feel say you be Bill gate,life no dey two.
If you no get money at all to buy drink or suya, still chill,go church and thank God for life ,e no easy. Appreciate God for life,be contented with what you have,be thankful even as you work harder for more,God go answer all your prayers one day. Find something to do
BTW, lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, don't u think its time this guy got advice from more people, I'm tired of finding myself on his threads. He may kill himself one-day o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by abuuzy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy am sorry to start with I believe you need help phycologically. counseling.
You need to get isolated entirely go for programs and classes but it will have to a place we're you need to be isolated for months,you attend groups of same addiction problem.
After coming out get yourself really busy.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Ihatefeminist: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
sorry bro

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
I miss your stories

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Sundrus: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
[/b] u are really a child of doom, but don't u have good thing to say about ur self?
cheesy cheesy u wicked...u don already call am child of doom, u still dey ask am whether him get any good thing to talk about himself. Na him masturbation episodes u wan hear or story of
him fight with him family & friends wey him thief their money & property u wan hear?

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by igbarasdynasty: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
The only person that can save you from your ADDICTION is YOU and God.... others may try, but if you haven't reached a decision to stop it forever, their advice will fall on deaf ears....

Best of luck as you pick yourself back up .... My Bro was a chronic addict too ... But now.... he's redefined

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by milliman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
[/b] u are really a child of doom, but don't u have good thing to say about ur self?
Chillax joor, buy cool drink,add am suya if you get money. Tell DJ make him play "can't kill myself" by Timaya for you,if DJ no dey,use you phone. As the music dey play,dey tap your feet for ground, dey nod your head like lizard,dey feel say you be Bill gate,life no dey two.
If you no get money at all to buy drink or suya, still chill,go church and thank God for life ,e no easy. Appreciate God for life,be contented with what you have,be thankful even as you work harder for more,God go answer all your prayers one day

Follow this advice when you do this often you will forget bet9ja
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Freelane33(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
It’s not late to start smoking and womanizing kiss undecided undecided. You can start now at this very min
ChildOfDoom:
At times, when I think of the mess I put myself, I can't help but wish I was a drug addict or womaniser. Playing bet9ja for over 5 years has brought nothing more than pain to me and my loved ones.

But when you think of drug addicts, they only do damage to themselves and don't hurt their parents and employees by stealing their money to gamble like gamblers. When a guy takes hard drugs he feels alive and he forgets all the troubles In the world that moment. But after virtual on bet9ja , All one gets is depression and trouble with the authorities
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oga,go and write a book about your loss.you fit cash out o!

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Goalnaldo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

see you. you think a drug addict won't steal his or her parents or any other person's money when his money finishes? Both are addictions ooo

Modified
I thought you are one of those who create new moniker to pour out their hearts but I was shocked at the number of negative threads by one person. The highest I have seen since my days as a nairalander.

Let me tell you, i was a chronic gambler too. Though I have never borrowed money from anyone nor sold my properties. But any amount I have I will use it to play virtual. But thanks to lockdown I realised I can actually live without gambling. From your threads this your own seem spiritual and very serious sha but God will help you. I'll volunteer a day to fast and pray for you. We rise by lifting others.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Quietly(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
I know really how you feel,is not easy, music and suya and drinks can not cure it,(taking drugs or weed or womanizing worst)the only way is 4 you to stop and start affresh, you hav to do that gradually,this is d right time 4 you to stop(because of covid:19 issue,) stay strong

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Children in this forum never run out of attention-seeking tactics.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Lamanii22(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
[/b] u are really a child of doom, but don't u have good thing to say about ur self? All the thread u create on Nairaland are disturbing threads. Sup u na
Chillax joor, stop feeling depressed daily, that's a recipe to suicide. buy cool drink,add am suya if you get money. Tell DJ make him play "can't kill myself" by Timaya for you,if DJ no dey,use you phone. As the music dey play,dey tap your feet for ground, dey nod your head like lizard,dey feel say you be Bill gate,life no dey two.
If you no get money at all to buy drink or suya, still chill,go church and thank God for life ,e no easy. Appreciate God for life,be contented with what you have,be thankful even as you work harder for more,God go answer all your prayers one day. Find something to do
BTW, lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, don't u think its time this guy got advice from more people, I'm tired of finding myself on his threads. He may kill himself one-day o

I'm scared on his behalf too... He might take his life soon enough....
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Sunshine002(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
contact me for a real and sure winning fixed game coming soon on telegram @michaelfat i will show you previous winnings
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Babatunde97: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
My padi on NL

just find that name of his funny

Don't be sad bro

Everything z gonna be alright just keep abstaining from them and don't dwell on the past
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Man, Know thyself....
hmm. The socratic dictum. I do reflect on my negative ways during this lockdown. Hopefully, it's gone for good
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by mascot345: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2020
try keep your self busy. all the money i spent in playing bet9ja is 200k. just one day i lost 40k.
sometimes i loose 20k. i felt like killing my self. but thank GOD for me. i had to quit this january 2020.
i bought gen and dstv. anything there is no light. i will on my gen and be watching movies. i also have a good girl friend. anything i am at home. i will holla her to come around. we will stay together and watch movies. bye bye to virtual or betja.

i feel your pain bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Fheelzz(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2020
It is well
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
see you. you think a drug addict won't steal his or her parents or any other person's money when his money finishes? Both are addictions ooo

Modified
I thought you are one of those who create new moniker to pour out their hearts but I was shocked at the number of negative threads by one person. The highest I have seen since my days as a nairalander.

Let me tell you, i was a chronic gambler too. Though I have never borrowed money from anyone nor sold my properties. But any amount I have I will use it to play virtual. But thanks to lockdown I realised I can actually live without gambling. From your threads this your own seem spiritual and very serious sha but God will help you. I'll volunteer a day to fast and pray for you. We rise by lifting others.
thanks. Working on my rehabilitation too. To your first paragraph, trust me, nothing is as bad as chronic gambling. Not masturbation, not drugs, not womanising, nothing. I will give you a little example.

I was given someone's enrolment money of 60k, I rushed to bet9ja virtual, hoping I could double it. Within 20 mins, I lost it all. No addiction can land you in such mess so quick.

With womanising, you go to a joint, merry with nkwobi or isiewu or rice and chicken. Then take her to a cozy room, cuddle, bang all day. One day enjoyment. Same with drugs. You buy and sniff drugs little by little.

You can't imagine what bet9ja virtual reduced me to. It's like 10 years has been cut off my life. Without mincing words, my total loss for five years will be more than a million. Not like I earn much. But gambling will make you take risks, sell all your hard-earned properties, pile up debts from loans and use money swindled from people
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2020
mascot345:
try keep your self busy. all the money i spent in playing bet9ja is 200k. just one day i lost 40k.
sometimes i loose 20k. i felt like killing my self. but thank GOD for me. i had to quit this january 2020.
i bought gen and dstv. anything there is no light. i will on my gen and be watching movies. i also have a good girl friend. anything i am at home. i will holla her to come around. we will stay together and watch movies. bye bye to virtual or betja.

i feel your pain bro
nice plan. Having your own gen is key. At times, going to watch football or charge phone at betshops, take one back to the act.
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Freelane33:
It’s not late to start smoking and womanizing kiss undecided undecided. You can start now at this very min
ah. The fear is, adding another addiction to this current one will be suicidal. I wish i could substitute. Gambling makes me talk to myself at times or scream when i picture all i've lost. Imagine adding weed to this condition, i fear i might go mental
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Edojoma(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
At times, in the company of friends, they talk about their sexual adventures and I can't help it but envy them. There is nothing to envy about chronic gambling. I sold my T. V, pressing iron, mouka foam, handset etc and even sold things belonging to those that trusted me. All to what end, bet9ja, which is programmed, yet I can't resist it.

At least, even though womanisers squander their savings on women, they will still remember the vaginas they screwed with nostalgia. Even the joints they entertained women, alongside the palatable food they ate. But I gave mine to a computer screen with no feelings.

#StillUndergoingRehabilitation

Bro y making gambling g a habit?
Y allowing dat mentality dat "u lost ur first bet so u must keep playing to recover"..

Forget about recovery, virtual is already programmed like u said n u can hit jackpot with #2000 gambling,,

Just look for any nob dat will keep u occupied for a start, no matter how little, once u start experiencing withdrawal symptoms u can now plan wat to do or move to next...
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Temmiiope: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by ChildOfDoom: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
abuuzy:
cheesy am sorry to start with I believe you need help phycologically. counseling.
You need to get isolated entirely go for programs and classes but it will have to a place we're you need to be isolated for months,you attend groups of same addiction problem.
After coming out get yourself really busy.
hmm.. Talking of isolation, this current lockdown has been of help. 3 weeks indoors, without gambling. Hopefully, it stays that way while i think of how to pay the debts i piled up and survive

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
We all have one thing or the other we are battling with angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by SweetCunt97(f): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
hmm.. Talking of isolation, this current lockdown has been of help. 3 weeks indoors, without gambling. Hopefully, it stays that way while i think of how to pay the debts i piled up and survive
Baba go open Amazon and convert all this your sad talk to books o
Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by Thrill4christ(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
OMG

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmmm Feeling sorry for you bro, everybody get him own ups and down

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / Unlimited Access To Xvideos Red / What Sad Truth Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.