Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight (31205 Views)

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Maykanu: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Thief. No worry na jail go end am. Where's Abba Kyari today?
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by 1forall: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
“The government of Edo State is leading this battle from the front. We have already spent over N1billion of our limited resources so far on this fight."

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/19/we-have-spent-over-n1bn-in-covid-19-fight-says-obaseki/

Note the words in bold - it's ₦1 Billion and counting! In Nigeria corona is big business!!
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Well-done sir
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Perfecttouchade: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Set awon one billion gang cheesy
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Nathan308(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2020
what did u do with over1billion oga. Na waooo, u dey save money for ur re election
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by slimhomiequan(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/19/we-have-spent-over-n1bn-in-covid-19-fight-says-obaseki/

You have spent over 1 billion for a virus that don't exist in Nigeria.
Nigeria na SCAM.
May God help us
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Myself2(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
J111333:
Nigerian politicians will always steal public fund even if the money is dedicated to okija shrine.
Imagine this nonsense claim. angry

Okinawa shrine dey learn work nahhh
Even Ngige demystify am already.
I fear who no fear Nigerian politician
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Atittude: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Na waooo billion now sounds and look like 100 naira. God help us all. These Politicians have no shame when telling lies.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by crazycrypto710: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Huncle Obaseki

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by JimohMomoh: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
post=88640007]CHISOS shocked shocked shocked

How much the Federal Government go come don spend by now?!
[/quote]
See as you smartly avoided his political affiliation.

[quote author=pyyxxaro
:
If you’ve spent 1billion , it means Lagos has spent 50 billion

Worwor man
No let Slawomir see dis comment o

udemzyudex:
How many ventilators did you buy,how many test kits and PPE did you ordered?

So far how many Edo citizens have you given palliatives,and how much did you spend to get them these things?

I believe Edo state citizens will like to see a breakdown of these things before they can take you serious.

Exactly what I wanted to say, a breakdown of the expenditure and pictural evidence is very much needed.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by covidtips: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
He says that it Coronavirus Tipsbe ideal in the event that you can utilize a shopping administration or any individual who can get rid of the shopping would be the perfect potential alternatives accessible. Be that as it may, ensure that proper social separating at the hour of getting some staple goods is completely huge to get away from this pandemic.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by 35824L: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Obaseki is not coming back for second term. The only obstacle to his removal was Abba Kyari. Now his fate is sealed.
richiepolymer:
All of you who support this man and call Oshiomhole names, you have no idea what Obaseki is. Obaseki is a failure, a shame to Edo state. Oshiomole knew he messed up bringing this man to the seat of power. Obaseki wants a second term at all costs hence all the drama. This thing is becoming a trend when a particular set of persons mount leadership in Edo state.....they leave behind empty treasury. Edo central you better warm up.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by seangy4konji: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
how many people they test How many people den isolation? Which thing them procure.

Looters.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by chusynte: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2020
You spend am on your prick and not covid19
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by rexlims(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Little wonder he instituted a dusk to dawn curfew in d state make it appear like he did something. In as much as I believe that COVID-19 is real, our political class are using it to cash out big time.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by mudiana(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=handie post=88640005]Lol. This man na scam. 1 billion? On what exactly? I've always known Obaseki to be a scam. He's just validating that assertion of mine. Even Relief materials were politicised and na only people wey know people get something. My dad is a party leader in his ward and this was why he got 10kg of rice, beans and 1 carton of indomie(that smallest size o). It was really funny cause people who really need this stuff were out there. Well, we decided to distribute them to those who really needed them and so, we ended up measuring 3 cups of rice, beans and 1 indomie and sharing to those we felt are really in need of such. It's little but at least we did something. Biko Bros Obams, where and how u take use d 1 billion? This thing shock me. I can't take it.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by preciousjun(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
If I hear....
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by brenister10: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Good avenue for the treasury looters. Weldone.

Avenue is an understatement, na revenue for treasury looters o
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Mysticwebb: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

You're current but not correct, which Orji Uzor Kalu are you talking about?

Same Orji that have been granted a presidential pardon?
Lol. grin
He wasn't. He wasn't qualified for the pardon.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by kenmaro: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
The looting stories have started.
At the end of this corona saga, it won't be called "corona gate" rather "corona border".
Natural criminals!
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by orisa37: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2020
That's good. Now add Edo's more than N1bn to more than N36bn from other States and prepare to claim from China.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by MzTunechi(f): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Bloody liar
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Advancedman(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Richy4:
That might be true. All protective gear, that is worn for 3 or 4hours.. and were discarded was not free..food parcel sent door to door to numerous citizens of the state. And so on..

it would have been better though if a break down of the budgeted expenses were given to the citizens

It cant pass 50 million naira,all those things u mentioned
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by back2sender: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2020
osanobua eramen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by fynlyf: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Oga you for show us what you spent the #1 billion on.

Even in the face of the pandemic apocalypse stealing is still a hobby for some
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by asapants: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2020
I've been hearing 1 billion Naira for long now. It sounds as if they are say 1 million Naira.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by obicmag(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mr Governor if you have spent over 1 Billion naira. Then we can boldly say Lagos has spent over 100 Billion. Our leaders fear God oooo.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by sterlingD(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeh.So na their plan be this?No wonder some government office catch fire.l give up on this country.

Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Esteejay4u(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Tell that to God cause only him can reply you on our behalves.
Allah ya isa
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by WriterX(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
handie:
Lol. This man na scam. 1 billion? On what exactly? I've always known Obaseki to be a scam. He's just validating that assertion of mine. Even Relief materials were politicised and na only people wey know people get something. My dad is a party leader in his ward and this was why he got 10kg of rice, beans and 1 carton of indomie(that smallest size o). It was really funny cause people who really need this stuff were out there. Well, we decided to distribute them to those who really needed them and so, we ended up measuring 3 cups of rice, beans and 1 indomie and sharing to those we felt are really in need of such. It's little but at least we did something. Biko Bros Obas, where and how u take use d 1 billion?

my bro my community na two cartons of indomie and 3 semi filled bags of rice reach us inside that 1 billion.
Re: Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight by Legendguru: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
i knew it. for what sir

What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Ibrahim Turaki Flaunts His Pet Cheetahs