Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (61896 Views)

428 Federal Ministries, Depts, Agencies Can’t Pay Salaries / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by AfamefulaOliver(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
I believe understanding how FG chose the poor and vulnerable households that got the N20,000 will help clear some questions.

I here there is an agency responsible for compiling the list of poor and vulnerable households in Nigeria.

COVID-19: How the Vunerable Households were Chosen for the N20,000 Cash Transfer Intervention by FG
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Emotionss: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Staro:

And Buhari's stupid foolish ZOMBIES do not still realise the dangerous precedence their useless nepotistic president
is sowing for Nigeria.

Because you are president, you corner the entire National budget to your region ... what else
is the definition of Abuse of Office ? Where is federal character ?

Nigerians in Lagos and Abuja are crying of biting hunger but Zamfara State where the minister, Sadiya Farouq comes from
is the second highest beneficiary even though the state is yet to record a single confirmed case of COVID 19.

See ehn, the entire Southern Nigeria are a bunch of fools because I can't imagine the deft silence among
southern leaders

The southern youths are busy shouting ipob/Afonja because of 30k N-POWER While their northern counterparts are busy occupying all the Available positions in NNPC, CBN, immigration, custom and so on.

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by nedekid: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Btruth:
Could anyone that has received any cash transfer please signal to us so that we can know if the government is truthful.

I can't trust this government at all.
Bbq man has received grin
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by GalaticHorde: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Is real
we know your BMC monthly salary is real
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by omoohsege: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
[that's a lie.... You must be an NPOWER.... The CCT is just 20k.....Not 30k
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by IGBOSON1: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Businext:
sad it's obvious that there is great bias in Nigeria between regions
There is no federal character or balance.

Remember EDUCATION LESS ADVANTAGED, remember having 246 in UTME and not getting Pharmacy in Ekiti but your mate in Yobe with 198 got in for pharmacy in BUK?

Remember you've been applying to be on the bench with your sterling qualifications but they said no vacancy yet someone who's your far junior who sat thrice for the bar finals with no experience or further reading is now on the bench warming up for CA and SC?

Remember you have been loitering the federal civil service looking for work but all you hear there is Hausa and Yoruba and small Igbo, Igalla, and Efik and them telling you an Etsako, Isoko or Jukun man that there is no space?

But it also shows that when people are not spoon fed they become great thinkers, more industrious, more critical thinkers and general hustlers (but sadly it also increases crime).

Those who are given 2 packets of indomie, or one cup of rice, or 2 cups of white beans with no money or nothing at all how do you expect them to function equally with another region who is being given 40k per household, father and mother, with bag of rice, millet and other things?

These same people give birth without control or planning and end up pushing their responsibilities to government (I must confess this also happens in one particular state in the south). But this is the order of the day in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna the kkk states and Jigawa, Borno, Sokoto, Zamfara and even Bauchi.

If the minister goes to her region and sees a man with 4 wives and 26 children, she will be moved to give them more like what has happened in Katsina.

But if she goes to Lagos, or Enugu or Ondo and sees a hardworking self employed man and his one wife with phd who is managing job in a private owned college of education way below her capacity, with just 2 brilliant children they are managing to give the best in health, education and all, who are NOT wandering the streets or forcefully UNcleaning windscreens in traffic, the minister will pass them by that they don't need because they are just 4 humans and one even has salaried work even where the private owned salary work has told them no pay this period as there is no work!

#ITireForNigeriaMatterMostTimes
#GodSaveYourElect

Everyone is aware of the injustice, favouritism and lopsidedness that has become a fact of national life and the hallmark of governance in Nigeria since 1966, yet they wonder why Biafrans/Ndigbo want out of this shithole...and the core muslim north -that cheats and benefits the most from the failed system- are prepared to shed innocent blood to prevent it! These cheats have been ably assisted and cheered on by a particular set of moronic, greedy and selfish house-niggers who pass for southerners...and sadly, you can even find a few easterners among them!

Things will never change in this country unless the elite and oligarchs of the core muslim north are confronted and cut down to size!

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by IGBOSON1: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dee60:

Let us authenticate this first!

Authenticate wetin! You mean it sounds to incredulous to be true!?
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by etdawn(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
OK o
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by IGBOSON1: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akube1z:
I never receive any money.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

You’d have had better odds if you were from Katsina! wink

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by notime1997: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, DM me to know how to buy cheap data online, as cheap as# 330 per GB. No point of wasting money buying data from resellers again you can buy data for your self and your family members.grap this opportunity now��� dm please 08146946240 or 09063434788
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Calicoe: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by ceejay80s(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Did not see any thing in my acct
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by aladeokin1000(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
'Audio palliative'
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Staro:

And Buhari's stupid foolish ZOMBIES do not still realise the dangerous precedence their useless nepotistic president
is sowing for Nigeria.

Because you are president, you corner the entire National budget to your region ... what else

Nigerians in Lagos and Abuja are crying of biting hunger but Zamfara State where the minister, Sadiya Farouq comes from
is the second highest beneficiary even though the state is yet to record a single confirmed case of COVID 19.

See ehn, the entire Southern Nigeria are a bunch of fools because I can't imagine the deft silence among
southern leaders

When Wike spoke up shey he was called names....see ehn,south south Governors no get mind

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Brenn594(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
I like a gal with expensive taste n lies.
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Brenn594(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
I like a gal with expensive taste.
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by maxzzo1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why is katsina close to ⅓ of d total number? not what am tinkin!!! Nepotism abi na tribalism
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by pacificom: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blingblings:
Another story!!! how come I don't know anyone that has gotten this money, even the people I know don't know anyone and even the people that the people I know know still don't know anyone that has gotten this money.... Na real wa

Audio!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend it means you don't have relatives or know anyone in the NORTH. Stop stressing !
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Businext: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
quiteboy:
You have said it all, wisdom will not depart from you.

Amen dear friend and you

#StaySafe

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Businext: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
IGBOSON1:

!

I agree with you but how do we cut them to size and every other saboteur in the private sector in all regions responsible for Nigeria's state?
My brother i don't believe in bloodshed.
I don't support Jerry Rawlings method.

So how to do now?

#ForABetterNigeria
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by misterjosh(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Is this just an avenue to share money to these northern states? States that are really much more affected by the Covid19 induced lockdown are not enjoying this much patronage from the FG. undecided
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by bayelsaowei(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Staro:

is sowing for Nigeria.

southern leaders
arrant fools my brother
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Sotland: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – . If this is true then the minister and buhari are animals. Is kastina lockdown as long as Lagos, Ogun and Abuja had been lockdown??
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Myer(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Staro:

is sowing for Nigeria.

southern leaders

They sent you to achool to get educated but instead you werr busy getting high through school. Nw see your life?

The post clearly states that Katsina disbursement has been fully concluded meaning other states are still in progress.
But how do you think explain that to a Biafran with nothing but hatrrd for Hausas?
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Str8talk21: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Staro:

is sowing for Nigeria.

southern leaders

yes, d real fools(majority are d Afonjas) r d voters from d South dat voted in d vegetable and dullard into office during d 2015 Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Staro: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Myer:

They sent you to achool to get educated but instead you werr busy getting high through school. Nw see your life?

The post clearly states that Katsina disbursement has been fully concluded meaning other states are still in progress.
But how do you think explain that to a Biafran with nothing but hatrrd for Hausas?

So, anyone with a contrary opinion is Biafran/Igbo ?
Lol ... you guys are laughable, I swear !

Oga, haven't you seen the so-called social register the minister claims to be
relying on for her disbursement ? Haven't you seen the registered beneficiaries
for each state in that register ? Haven't you seen the figures for Katsina, Zamfara, Jigawa,
Kano and other northern states relative to southern states ?

So many useless idiots in this country

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Lexolhis20(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria from beginning to the end is a joke

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Lexolhis20(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria from beginning to the end ir a joke
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Fash20: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you ask me the biggest scam I have ever seen. I'd say Nigeria

I don't even know where to start from. what im sure is one day the useless country will split every region will start thinking and working toward their destiny...

Nigeria is not a country and it shouldn't have been in the first place... if you condemn slavery and colonisation and you do not the creation of Nigeria then you're an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by Realadey(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
These people won't die well
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by anoziechi(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
audio transfer
Re: 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister by nsilordgmail(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Businext:
sad it's obvious that there is great bias in Nigeria between regions
There is no federal character or balance.

Remember EDUCATION LESS ADVANTAGED, remember having 246 in UTME and not getting Pharmacy in Ekiti but your mate in Yobe with 198 got in for pharmacy in BUK?

Remember you've been applying to be on the bench with your sterling qualifications but they said no vacancy yet someone who's your far junior who sat thrice for the bar finals with no experience or further reading is now on the bench warming up for CA and SC?

Remember you have been loitering the federal civil service looking for work but all you hear there is Hausa and Yoruba and small Igbo, Igalla, and Efik and them telling you an Etsako, Isoko or Jukun man that there is no space?

But it also shows that when people are not spoon fed they become great thinkers, more industrious, more critical thinkers and general hustlers (but sadly it also increases crime).

Those who are given 2 packets of indomie, or one cup of rice, or 2 cups of white beans with no money or nothing at all how do you expect them to function equally with another region who is being given 40k per household, father and mother, with bag of rice, millet and other things?

These same people give birth without control or planning and end up pushing their responsibilities to government (I must confess this also happens in one particular state in the south). But this is the order of the day in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna the kkk states and Jigawa, Borno, Sokoto, Zamfara and even Bauchi.

If the minister goes to her region and sees a man with 4 wives and 26 children, she will be moved to give them more like what has happened in Katsina.

But if she goes to Lagos, or Enugu or Ondo and sees a hardworking self employed man and his one wife with phd who is managing job in a private owned college of education way below her capacity, with just 2 brilliant children they are managing to give the best in health, education and all, who are NOT wandering the streets or forcefully UNcleaning windscreens in traffic, the minister will pass them by that they don't need because they are just 4 humans and one even has salaried work even where the private owned salary work has told them no pay this period as there is no work!

#ITireForNigeriaMatterMostTimes
#GodSaveYourElect
you just made me weep

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.