Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) (3503 Views)

"Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno / Abba Kyria Coordinated The Attack That Killed 22 Of My Men & Sister-nnamdi Kanu / What Killed Abba Kyria Buhari's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Friend22(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
sophisticated afonja! We don't need zoo presidency, on Biafra we stand.
I mentioned Yoruba Muslims because they always support and defend Abba Kyari in every absurdity.

You see again,always using assumption instead of facts.
I am not even Yourba.
That's why your y god Nnamdi Kanu keep messing with your brains.
Low on facts, low on critical reasoning ,but hight in lies,conspiracies ans beer parlour gossips.

I can see why you lives is still stuck in this delusion.

Even when you will still be given Biafra the discrimination and hatred will still be there.
Because an Enugu Ibo feels superior to an IMO, while Abakiliki Ibo are like the out caste what the Abians.

We know your bigotry does not end withnotgwr tribes but it extends to even your very own ethnic group that's why I will never take you clowns serious.

You will keep. shouting Biafra till you die old and nothing will change.
This isn't an insult but the fact of the matter.
Even the great son of the east Ojukwu knew this hence he said who goes after achieving a Biafra land is just having a pipe dream.

Keep flocking after that Albino who can't see and see as he leads you to perdition.

I pity your condition

NOTE:I am from Edo state live and direct.
Nothing mega!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Sctests: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:
If I was the president.. I would order for the the assassination of these fool and the Genocide of his foolish followers.. I dont like nonsense

You have tried it before didn't work. Rather it is you and your brothers and rulers that are being wrapped like Okrika bails and thrown into the ground like dogs.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Sctests: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Jhayphil:

Alaba market tout? He can't even make it that far. To think that there're people who follow him blindly is more alarming than his stupidity.

So it is better to listen to nepotistic buhari and uncouth buharideens like you and Lie mohammed your mentor.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Sctests: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Friend22:

You see again,always using assumption instead of facts.
I am not even Yourba.
That's why your y god Nnamdi Kanu keep messing with your brains.
Low on facts, low on critical reasoning ,but hight in lies,conspiracies ans beer parlour gossips.

I can see why you lives is still stuck in this delusion.

Even when you will still be given Biafra the discrimination and hatred will still be there.
Because an Enugu Ibo feels superior to an IMO, while Abakiliki Ibo are like the out caste what the Abians.

We know your bigotry does not end withnotgwr tribes but it extends to even your very own ethnic group that's why I will never take you clowns serious.

You will keep. shouting Biafra till you die old and nothing will change.
This isn't an insult but the fact of the matter.
Even the great son of the east Ojukwu knew this hence he said who goes after achieving a Biafra land is just having a pipe dream.

Keep flocking after that Albino who can't see and see as he leads you to perdition.

I pity your condition

NOTE:I am from Edo state live and direct.
Nothing mega!

We know you as a bloody muslim abookina. So shut it and run along. You planted hate by killing Ndigbo and Christians for many years, what you planted has germinated. So keep shut and enjoy it almajiri banza!
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by austinsmat(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2020
honeyB2018:
Who so ever posted this in the name of or on behalf of the Igbo nation is the NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE IGBO NATION.
This post should be condemned by all well meaning Igbo men and women. This post, if allowed, swallowed line, hook and sinker will create more enemies for the igbo nation.
you are a big efulefu in Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Friend22(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Sctests:

We know you as a bloody muslim abookina. So shut it and run along. You planted hate by killing Ndigbo and Christians for many years, what you planted has germinated. So keep shut and enjoy it almajiri banza!

Who this unfortunate irritant.

Get lost Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Friend22(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Sctests:

Who is this unfortunate irritant.

Get lost Anuofia!
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Friend22(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Sctests:

You have tried it before didn't work. Rather it is you and your brothers and rulers that are being wrapped like Okrika bails and thrown into the ground like dogs.

If you guys are not shameless hypocrite why come to a Nigeria platform to spread your garbage.
Why don't go create yours.
You know why you can't create yours? It's because you lack the manners, objectivity and the accommodating heart to do so.
You always see yourselves as superior when in reality you are nothing but empty drums.

The only time fools like your kind can effectively shut my mouth up is when you come with something better otherwise you will still continue to remain in the back waters of Nigerian power play.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Sctests: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Friend22:

If you guys are not shameless hypocrite why come to a Nigeria platform to spread your garbage.
Why don't go create yours.
You know why you can't create yours? It's because you lack the manners, objectivity and the accommodating heart to do so.
You always see yourselves as superior when in reality you are nothing but empty drums.

The only time fools like your kind can effectively shut my mouth up is when you come with something better otherwise you will still continue to remain in the back waters of Nigerian power play.

Abooki keep your gworo mouth shut. Write in hausa or fulfude if English is rocket science to you.

Why did you claim to be from Edo to deceive people, or you think we don't know you here?

We've seen the worst you can do to the East, by killing them for years, marginalizing them for decades, it has not stopped the growth and development of the Igbo race and their lands. In contrast, you the marginalizera keep eating from hand to mouth. Your people died the other day in IDP caps just to share 2 cups of rice. Your region remains backward and unprogressive. GeJ's almajiri schools, you demolished to keep your people illiterate and poverty-stricken.

You should be begging the East to lead you, if you really want to develop and be at par with the south but since you are too proud, keep voting your illiterate abokina rulers, it is your people that'll keep dying of polio and other pre-historic diseases not us in the south.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by teufelein(f): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Your paper and pen must be close to you.
7pm is for the Gospel of truth. Chukwuokike Abiama is always on the throne!

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by ajailer(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
what ibos sow they shall surely reap. which one be Yoruba Muslim...haha..na slave una all go be forever.amen.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Aidlyfe: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Yoruba Muslim awolowo have done worse than this, but he later died of rat poison.

abiola died of that same rat poison laced in his tea.

If apc does not hand tinubu 2023 presidential candidacy, he might sip sop
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mods why is this thread still open and why have you not banned OP? IPOB is a proscribed group so why do you allow materials propagating their opinion on your site and why do you allow this chap, who is clearly an IPOB member, post all these preposterous lies and propaganda here that should only be on IPOBland.com

Would you equally allow a Boko Haram member or sympathiser to be posting Boko materials and rhetoric here? Is all this madness happening because we have Igbo Mods?

It is time the owner of this site and supermods look into this. IPOB is a proscribed group. Simple.No one should post materials supportive of IPOB on a Nigerian site let alone be calling Nigeria a Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Leader and prophet.
The nemesis of evil men on the Niger.
The catastrophe of workers of iniquity
in Abuja, the sin capital of the Evil Forest.
The hurricane persona sweeping
the corridors of falsehood in
the dark Chambers of Aso Ville.
God bless him now.
God bless him always!
Amen.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Join me in this song if you've got a voice:

Osondi owendi o

Osondi owendi (Repeat twice)

Ife imena na mmadu ga asilili.
Osondi owendi.

All right.
DJ, just play me the song.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Grayoso:
[s]Mods why is this thread still open and why have you not banned OP? IPOB is a proscribed group so why do you allow materials propagating their opinion on your site and why do you allow this chap, who is clearly an IPOB member, post all these preposterous lies and propaganda here that should only be on IPOBland.com

Would you equally allow a Boko Haram member or sympathiser to be posting Boko materials and rhetoric here? Is all this madness happening because we have Igbo Mods?

It is time the owner of this site and supermods look into this. IPOB is a proscribed group. Simple.No one should post materials supportive of IPOB on a Nigerian site let alone be calling Nigeria a Zoo.[/s]
lamentations of a pained Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by honeyB2018: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
austinsmat:
you
a big efulefu in Igbo land

Austinsmart,
You know what, the world hates the truth and will always want to be the lies
This no real Nwafor in Igbo land today, that is happy with the position of Ndi Igbo in. the scheme of things in Nigeria today. But how can this be reversed to favor the Igbo nation?
Civil war has been fought and lost, over 3m souls lost, yet it was not addressed.
Secession struggles by different groups including your name IPOB, have not changed anything, instead it has worsened the condition of the Igbos in Nigeria.
Even if Biafra becomes a reality,will it be an Island, who will be their neighbors
The Igbo nation is not inferior to any other tribe in Nigeria, but the need men of intellect and means, not social media miscreants like you.
The Igbo nation needs to make more friends than enemies. The post you are following and the poster, is not what they need for now
God bless you.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by honeyB2018: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
austinsmat:
you are a big efulefu in Igbo land

Igbos need to make friends and not enemies
My major concern here, is that most of the Igbo social miscreants have no investments outside Igbo land. By their misdemeanor, they create lots of enemies for those outside
I want to appeal to anyone who is offended by these miscreants to overlook and not see this as the true position of the greater Igbo nation.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Friend22(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sctests:

Abooki keep your gworo mouth shut. Write in hausa or fulfude if English is rocket science to you.

Why did you claim to be from Edo to deceive people, or you think we don't know you here?

We've seen the worst you can do to the East, by killing them for years, marginalizing them for decades, it has not stopped the growth and development of the Igbo race and their lands. In contrast, you the marginalizera keep eating from hand to mouth. Your people died the other day in IDP caps just to share 2 cups of rice. Your region remains backward and unprogressive. GeJ's almajiri schools, you demolished to keep your people illiterate and poverty-stricken.

You should be begging the East to lead you, if you really want to develop and be at par with the south but since you are too proud, keep voting your illiterate abokina rulers, it is your people that'll keep dying of polio and other pre-historic diseases not us in the south.
The problem is, you are so dumb that calling you dumb makes dumb people look intelligent .
Beg Easterners to lead us because your governors and the lousy Nnamdi Kanu you worship has done anything miraculous .
Show me. results then I will openly sing your praises for free not this empty nothing you keep boastung about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl / Orji Kalu: Groups Call On Osinbajo To Resign, Abaribe Expelled From PDP / Pro-SARS Attack EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Destroy Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.