Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) (95703 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by gulfer: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Essential staffs are still required to work... The cause of the traffic is security operatives checking for pass for movement or if you an essential staff. I don't eben think thatsv3rd mainland bridge, it looks like carter or Eko bridge. I am an essential staff and know what I'm saying.... cool cool
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Cirilla:
Aso rock is visible from Lagos due to reduction in pollution
Historian clap for your self.I've seen that your tribe is full of saints.All through your life nobody has committed crimes from there.keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by NanaF: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Even at that, where are so many people going to? Are they all in essential services?

They could be. Some bankers are working because some support work just can’t be done from home, some oil and gas workers have to be at work because you will buy fuel and tankers have to be loaded, hospital staff, food delivery vans etc. They obviously seem so many because the cars are being stopped one by one.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Softpedal: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
They are Essential workers
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Cirilla(f): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Lalasticlala, Seun
His attachments shows he's not normal
Ah baby did I hurt your felling
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by U2ice(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
lebron7:
The person wey snap the picture, wetin e dey find?

The person na reporter undecided
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by onadana: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
willieguy:
Serious hunger is in the land and if the govt doesn't care individuals will have to fend for themselves...survival is a full time job

Just imagine what you are saying. It is irresponsibility. So car owners are now hungry.This nation is a joke.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
You'd rather they stay indoors and starve to death? This useless government has done nothing to help the people they asked to stay at home.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:

This is the period when people can and are allowed to move to the market and other quick runs. The police shud know this and stop the unnecessary interrogation. This congestion of few cars is caused by the police for no reason.

10 to 2pm is a movement period, the police shud allow people move freely during this time frame pls.
you mean there is a grace period? in osun state nothing like that o
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
iwaeda:
Covid19 FG Lockdown; See 3rd Mainland Bridge Today!

Traffic on 3rd mainland bridge this morning as sent in by our Correspondent � please where are these people going even after cases in Lagos rose to 70 just last night. What is the colour of our problem? Cc @trafficbutter

VIA @Hasshabie

https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/1252149673869090816?s=19

Lagos people are I dont understand. In the evening, 100 new cases
How true is this I don't believe this old pictures from Lagos 3rd main land bridge
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Quietly:
can we be friends grin
gringrin sure.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Tamkurou: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Cirilla:
Aso rock is visible from Lagos due to reduction in pollution
You are a mu.mu man.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Cirilla:
Ah baby did I hurt your felling
[/s]
Who gives a fvck about a psychiatric patient
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Courtesy of a non functional structure, 'between the devil and the deep sea', is a Nigerian saying that holds true in everyting national from electoral choices to battling Covid 19.

When folks break curfew it stimulates others to do similar in a cascade of social disintegration. When this goverment sees the wheels coming off it will typically cast the blame for any eventuality on the citizens.

This is exactly what will happen in the days and weeks to come. This maybe the end game of Nigeria's battle. I said we donot have the capacity to lock Nigeria down.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

You are not blind.
Those car owners are not hungry.

Most are not hungry... They are just defiant and stupid!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Lagosians has one of the most stubborn people on planet earth
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by dROC1: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
This pictures are misrepresentation of facts.
The vehicles are at a check point where they are being screened one by one.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Where are this ones going to again. Lagosians are stubborn and would even instigate the need for an extension.

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by lebron7(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
U2ice:

The person na reporter undecided
The rest too, dem b reporters
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
princemillla:
Omo this is serious. We r not just ready to defeat this deadly virus. But then hunger no g0 kill person na
Bro abeg send me just 1k make chop I no wan comot I d hungry
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Una too like food.
See dat venza
Highlander
Toyota jighlander again
Babyboy
Corolla
They are looking for food to eat
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
onyxo76:
you mean there is a grace period? in osun state nothing like that o

Just for necessary shopping and opening of market to people who may need it. It was permitted bt we have problems following or applying laws both citizens and law enforcers like police.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Na d Lagos wey dey lockdown b dis? shocked O God pls let this vaccine b out asap....Africa continent needs it asap
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by chosenp: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
nawao! why not sit one place and allow this hour to pass
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by yumu: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Lagosians need close security monitoring before they comply with instructions, once security operatives go to sleep, Lagosians will show their attitude of lawlessness. God help us oo in Lagos. Corona is real.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Where are the Chinese that came into the country? It seems the cases are beginning to rise o ....70new cases in a day wahala wo ilu o
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by BraveDeltan(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
lmm4real:
At this rate the daily confirmed cases will soon enter 3 digit undecided

How many digits is it already? angry
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Nephilim: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
grin
iwaeda:

Traffic on 3rd mainland bridge this morning as sent in by our Correspondent � please where are these people going even after cases in Lagos rose to 70 just last night. What is the colour of our problem? Cc @trafficbutter

VIA @Hasshabie

wetin you sef dey look for
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2020
iwaeda:

VIA @Hasshabie

They are all members o f the Press and Health Workers!!!! grin
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2020
People that were allowed to go out..

It might be them.

Doctors and others
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Quietly(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.