Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) (2352 Views)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / Bbnaija’s Queen Shares Beautiful Moments From Her Private Baby Shower (video) / Pregnant Lady Hires Big Booty Stripper For Her Baby Shower (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by Hackportal(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
American TV reporter accidentally films her husband naked in the shower during live broadcast from her bathroom (Photos)

An American reporter accidentally filmed her husband naked in the shower while she was filming a report from the bathroom of their home.

Melinda Meza, a correspondent for KCRA 3 in Sacramento, was reporting live from her home due to the Coronavirus lockdown when the incident occurred.

During a report about tips on how to go about hairstyling while quarantined at home, a man believed to be Meza's husband, Mike de Lambert could be seen in the shower.

The pair have been married since 2004.

Twitter users were quick to react to the sudden glimpse.  ‘Omg please let that not be her husband,’ wrote one Twitter user.

‘Damn why she wanna work when she’s got all that at home?’ joked another.

Another user was more worried about the segment being viewed by her husband.

‘Hope her husband doesn’t see this!’

Watch video+Photos Below

https://loadedpulse.com/american-tv-reporter-accidentally-films-her-husband-naked-in-the-shower-during-live-broadcast-from-her-bathroom-photos/
Re: American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by Bilabong(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin

Husbands market don sell be that na
Re: American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by Skyfornia(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lols..it will turn out to their advantage
Re: American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by naijaloan: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
hahahahaha
Just negodu Ike oponku grin grin grin grin grin
lalasticlacla sef...
Re: American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by daddytime(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol...

Any mistake is a potential show...
Re: American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by KaideeGee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
The camera man sef no see am?
Re: American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
WORKING from HOME TROUBLES

(1) (Reply)

I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee / Yansh (ass) Clapping, Hell Yeah Practicing My Twerking On The D : Endowed Lady / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.