Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe (30209 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Jaqenhghar: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
maybe things will change with the death of Abba kyari.
For the worse maybe. Shey the Kyari said without him the country will decend into chaos. I'm sure Abacha felt the same way
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

For the worse maybe. Shey the Kyari said without him the country will decend into chaos. I'm sure Abacha felt the same way
things cannot be worst. we are already at the bottom
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Brenn594(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
It reminds me of 1 hollywood movie...anyway they keep deceiving theirselves so i will continue readin physics to knw what 'repel' is´.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by NigerianSage: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
oyeb15:
Repel Repel everytime. The Commanders of our troops want the war to continue.

If u want to end a war, you infiltrate, u attack ,u be ruthless .it will spread FEAR into their lines and you that will demobilize them.

The Nigerian military attack all the time even though BH and other terrorist groups are not state actors or regular military outfits so they don't stand in front of you to fight face to face.

The air force also bombed BH camps yesterday killing some of their leaders.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Jaqenhghar: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
things cannot be worst. we are already at the bottom
You know, during Goodluck's time I felt we had already hit rock bottom... We can't go any lower. Buhari showed us there depths we are yet to reach grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by NigerianSage: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Naija military has turned to mosquito repellant.

Attack like d Chadians

Were the Chadians attacking when BH pounced on them and killed 92 Chadians troops that the same Chadian troops couldn't fight or repel.?

Make sense abeg.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Mrpojj(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
how do you win a war when you don't attack the opponent?

you repel and instead of attacking when they are weak, you give them time to recover.

Buratai ran from Abuja when he found out that Abba kyari is dead

That's what I have been thinking
Why do we keep hearing repel repel
Where you repel then to?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
NigerianSage:

Were the Chadians attacking when BH pounced on them and killed 92 Chadians troops that the same Chadian troops couldn't fight or repel.?

Make sense abeg.

Have Ur useless troop ever hit Boko like d Chadians did. The Armoury recovered by Chad is enough to cater for a battalion.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
bunch of un-serious clowns...
Idris derby for PRESIDENT!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Bladesociety: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls what does it mean to wear Lai Muhammad cap in the dream?

It means you will become the next chief of liars, congratulations
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You know, during Goodluck's time I felt we had already hit rock bottom... We can't go any lower. Buhari showed us there depths we are yet to reach grin

we can't go deeper. a little bit lower and we will just fall out of Nigeria.

look at the North Central mourning everyday....... insecurity cannot get worst again.

God will protect his people
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mrpojj:

That's what I have been thinking Why do we keep hearing repel repel Where you repel then to?
repelling them back to asorock na

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by SirKomA(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
visijo:
Pls what does it mean to wear Lai Muhammad cap in the dream?�� grin grin

Lie all the days of thy life.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by sapientia(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Repellers
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by lukency(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Unnecessary gra gra! Work wey Chadian forces don complete .
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by lukency(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
We thank Chadian forces for boasting the moral of our soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by majole: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
We have been winning the war against Boko_haram since A. Kyari contracted the Virus & died. Is it possible A. Kyari was the person responsible for why we could not defeat BOKO_HARAM then? My taughts
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Adau123(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kudos to NAF,our footsoldiers only eat,drink and fvck sleep waiting for BH to come and bombard them,what a shame infact if not for gallant Naf,BH boys could have take over NE,May God save our country,may God safe gallant NAf
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Mrpojj(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

repelling them back to asorock na
Lol
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by cardoctor(m): 2:34am On Apr 21, 2020
I thought I heard them shouting surrender?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks On Geidam, Yobe by Antichristus: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2020
After you claimed they're defeated? Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.