Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Don't Waste Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Waste Sin (390 Views)

Guys Don't Waste You Hard Earned Money On Ladies / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Waste Sin by Genset: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Recently, I have been online reading submissions by both men and women on different topics. I have come to the conclusion that men on Nairaland want a woman that can pull her financial weight sometimes even more than him. So I ask, if a woman contributes half or all financially what then will be your role in the home? Men generally( Igbo men) take care of their homes financially.
My life story goes thus: I was once in a relationship where I spent heavily on my boyfriend . He was my first love . I didn't know better afterall. I genuinely loved him and cared for him since he was from a very poor home . I didn't mind even when I discovered that he was using him. It took me all long time before I finally broke off with the leech. But the leech could not stop talking about me to all his friends . I was the talk of the class for 2 weeks . Some of his friends even came to ask me out, I knew it was all a game plan and I never gave in to their demands . Recently, words had started on about me and him again . With them talking about how I gave up my self cheaply for him, calling me fish-brain and what not. It hurt me a lot because all I ever did was love this bastard . It got me thinking, what if I had got accepted one of the sugar daddies that liked me then and went on to live the big girl life I really liked instead of the stupid love I was doing . The moral of this epistle is that girls y'all need to wisen up . Stop doing stupid love especially if u know it's not worth it . Stop wasting sin. If u must sin, sin correctly and gain from it. Guys of these days are selfish and looking for who will give them free sex and then end up calling her fish brain. Guys value girls they spend on. FACT. Girls don't give yourself cheaply to any man, it never ends well. Let them give u money and care for you before dropping ur panties after all that is the only thing an average Naija guy cares about : SEX . Girls, don't go about sleeping with every guy u see for money . E no make sense.
Re: Don't Waste Sin by KaideeGee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Very very foolish post from a foolish person. Everything, from the title down screams stupidity. Get a life.
Ladies giving urself out to sugar daddies for money will only destroy you from the inside out.
You are free to love, but in all what you do apply wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Waste Sin by Genset: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
KaideeGee:
Very very foolish post from a foolish person. Everything, from the title down screams stupidity. Get a life.
Ladies giving urself out to sugar daddies for money will only destroy you from the inside out.
You are free to love, but in all what you do apply wisdom!

Hmmmm
Re: Don't Waste Sin by akaahs(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
The news wey op dey listen on Chinese virus don dey messed up with his/her sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mention That Person You Will Still Hug / Penis Enlargement -sexual Health / 30 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.