Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? (6708 Views)

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / No Wife Material In Naija Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Any cogent and valid answer to that question?

For those who still find reason(s) in getting married!cheesy

1 Like

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by josen16322(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gerald pique have 2 kids wit shakira why are dey not married

1 Like

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by GeneralPula: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ronaldo wey wise.

19 Likes

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Ibechris2: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is Africa and not Oyinbo land...anyone can choose to behave like them but fact be told...every baby mama/baby daddy will live to regret their actions at old age.

There is nothing sweeter when ur children come to visit u and spend time with u while ur wife is still with u at ur old age than baby mama/baby daddy that must have been remarried.

And,I am pro marriage and against baby mama.
Most baby mama's are after money and not marriage and that is why they don't care.

14 Likes

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Messi is happily married with kids, CR7 isnt. some people out there NEED to be married, others dont.... to each their own misery!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ibechris2:
This is Africa and not Oyinbo land...anyone can choose to behave like them but fact be told...every baby mama/baby daddy will live to regret their actions at old age.

There is nothing sweeter when ur children come to visit u and spend time with u while ur wife is still with u at ur old age than baby mama/baby daddy that must have been remarried.

Most baby mama's are after money and not marriage and that is why they don't care.

tell me exactly what you think will happen @ old age?
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Messi is happily married with kids, CR7 isnt. some people out there NEED to be married, others dont.... to each their own misery!
ur messi should be regretting his actions by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ibechris2:

u think a good number of person, give a damn about old age? I m talking about Africanz.
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
josen16322:
Gerald pique have 2 kids wit shakira why are dey not married
I believe they know it's a bad idea.
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ibechris2:

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:
ur messi should be regretting his actions by now.

but he isnt... stop assuming that ALL marriages end in misery, thats a damn lie!

the reality is that....some married people fail in marriage just like baby mamas and baby daddies do... some married people succeed in marriage, just like baby mamas and baby daddies do.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but he isnt... stop assuming that ALL marriages end in misery, thats a damn lie!

the reality is that....some married people fail in marriage just like baby mamas and baby daddies do... some married people succeed in marriage, just like baby mamas and baby daddies do.
Are u married if I may ask?
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

very true

1 Like

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by baralatie(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:
are you divorced?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:
are you divorced?
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:
it takes a married person to understand my point of view.
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:
it takes a married person to understand my point of view.
it takes a divorced to ride your point of view

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by dannex4adx(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
It is at old age that most people will know the essence and importance of marriage. Marry the right person so that you will not end up at old people's home or lonely.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Victornezzar: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Your parents have been married for more than 2 decades now... But No to you marriage is a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:

i certainly dont need to be married to understand what it takes to be happily married... just like i didnt need to have a baby mama to know what it takes find the right person to have a baby with.

your question is irrelevant to the issue at hand.... there are MANY people out there who are happily married, stop trying to pretend that ALL married people are miserable...or that ALL people with baby mamas are happy. if you are unhappy in your marriage then so be it, dont try to make it some general issue!

i have baby mamas, and fully well know that your happiness will depend on the type of women you have kids with... just like any happy marriages depend on the type of person you marry. saying that all married people are miserable or failing, is wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Ihatefeminist: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
marriage only favors women.
Any man with alot of money doesn't really need to get married.
Pocochantas can testify

4 Likes

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo is a sharp guy.

3 Likes

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i certainly dont need to be married to understand what it takes to be happily married... just like i didnt need to have a baby mama to know what it takes find the right person to have a baby with.

your question is irrelevant to the issue at hand.... there are MANY people out there who are happily married, stop trying to pretend that ALL married people are miserable...or that ALL people with baby mamas are happy. if you are unhappy in your marriage then so be it, dont try to make it some general issue!

i have baby mamas, and fully well know that your happiness will depend on the type of women you have kids with... just like any happy marriages depend on the type of person you marry. saying that all married people are miserable or failing, is wrong.
When those who are in it or those who have gone through it is speaking, u listen and learn. Do not align your lifes path on unrealistic opinions and theories. There is no element of purpose in ur summations and presumptuous assumptions until u ve practically expressed it to confirm its validity.

1 Like

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
lol

1 Like

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
dannex4adx:
It is at old age that most people will know the essence and importance of marriage. Marry the right person so that you will not end up at old people's home or lonely.
what's that talk about children taking care of their parents at old age. That to me has no meaning.
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:
it takes a divorced to ride your point of view
huh?
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:
When those who are in it or those who have gone through it is speaking, u listen and learn. Do not align your lifes path on unrealistic opinions and theories. u have no element of life in ur summations until u ve practically expressed it to confirm its validity.

the above you wrote is as stupid as saying that...

- because i aint hiv+ i cant talk about the negative and positive of people living with AIDS.
- because i am not gay, i cant talk about the negative/positive of homosexuality.
- because i aint a woman, i cant talk about the good and bad of being a woman.
- because i am black, i cant talk of the negative/positive of being white in Africa.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
many people dont get married because they understand the sacrifices and what it takes to be married and stay happily married. i dont need to get married (and subsequently divorced) to know/understand that, duh!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the above you wrote is as stupid as saying that...

- because i aint hiv+ i cant talk about the negative and positive of people living with AIDS.
- because i am not gay, i cant talk about the negative/positive of homosexuality.
- because i aint a woman, i cant talk about the good and bad of being a woman.
- because i am black, i cant talk of the negative/positive of being white in Africa.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
many people dont get married because they understand the sacrifices and what it takes to be married and stay happily married. i dont need to get married (and subsequently divorced) to know/understand that, duh!
boi keep quiet and speak less of what u know not. Growing up wont be too difficult for u if u can subdue ur egoistic impulse and sit down while u listen and learn. ur type usually ends up as a specimen lab rat and a victim of circumstance.
Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
brotherly, your perception about marriage/relationship scares me.

1 Like

Re: CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
BadRadio:
boi keep quiet and speak less of what u know not. Growing up wont be too difficult for u if u can subdue ur egoistic impulse and sit down while u listen and learn. ur type usually ends up as a specimen lab rat and a victim of circumstance.

its sad that people like you who have failed in a certain subject, automatically believe that everyone will fail like you did...just because you were not good enough at it!

ARRANT NONSENSE!!! if you have failed at marriage then BLAME YOUR OWN DAMN SELF for being a failure at it, and certainly not marriage.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.