Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere (61383 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) / To Think That This Is Someone OBJ Invested His Reputation In Making President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere on Monday said Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture has further ruined his reputation over his statement that families of dead Coronavirus patients cannot claim their corpses for burial, which was ignored by the Presidency last weekend.

Many Nigerians have condemned what they described as the double standards by the Presidency in the burial of Abba Kyari, former Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari who died last week Friday due to complications from Coronavirus and was buried at Gudu Cemetery, Abuja on Saturday.

Odumakin, in an article sent to Daily Independent said the height of embarrassment was the airing of the funeral on national television and the crowds that thronged to the venue without recourse to social distancing aimed at curtailing the spread of the virus.

“Information Minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed further had his reputation ruined over Kyari as he declared matter-of-tacitly on 3rd April that families of dead Coronavirus patients would not be allowed to have their bodies for burial because such corpses are property of the Federal Government”.

“He said, “Coronavirus is very dangerous and contagious; there is no medicine for it yet and it is not just capable of killing, overwhelming health care system but it will destroy the economy.But the statement Femi Adesina issued on the death of Kyari mentioned that burial plans would be announced”.

“And very soon a national burial site was underway for Kyari with thousands of attendees including many operatives of the Presidency who have now been barred from returning to the villa in a big embarrassment to the dysfunctional nature of government in our unserious country”.

“The height of our irresponsibility was the airing of the burial on major TVs with crowds milling around the corpse on which blood was still dripping with all the exposures of the attendees to serious infections”.

“It was after all these violations that the disease control agency started issuing some guidelines that must be followed on burials by other Nigerians who may lose relations who are non-cabal ?”

“How can this government in good conscience continue to sing its songs on COVID -19 after all these shenanigans? Well, in the same manner it rakes against corruption anyway!”

https://www.independent.ng/abba-kyari-lai-mohammed-has-further-ruined-his-reputation-odumakin/

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Racoon(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
The government set a standard COVID19 guideline & selectively violates same yet they said they have integrity? This is the nauseating trait of liars.They lie shamelessly & tend to defend it shamelessly.Lai Mohammed karma will surely pay you back.Nonsense! angry

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by spinna: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do as i say ...

not do as i do

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by LibertyRep: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lai?
Reputation?

I won't say anything.

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by crownwealth: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Alhaji Lie Mohammed will not go unpunished.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by RealSolution001: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lai Mohammed should bury his face in shame.

God bless you all.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by ignis: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lie Mohammed derives joy in lying.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by condralbedez: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Does he still have reputation

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Faponmile(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
TO YINKA ODUMAKIN:
You made it sound as if Lai Mohammed still have any integrity left. Why now?

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Annie939(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lai has no reputation . follow my words but do not follow my character that's apc and Buhari for u

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Buhari nko?
Faponmile:
TO YINKA ODUMAKIN:
You made it sound as if Lai Mohammed still have any integrity left. Why now?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yet, he is the one championing and promoting hate speech.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Racoon(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Lie Mohammed derives joy in lying.
grin

18 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by rejoice4eva(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eefin niwa: translate in English to mean no matter what,you can not hide your character.
No amount of packaging and damage control can cover the nepotistic tendency and hypocritical attitude of this government

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by sapientia(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ruined which reputation?

Does he have reputation to ruin?

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by domido(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Afenifere
One of the most useless groups I know. This is time to act. They haven't done or said anything about protection of the Yoruba people. I thought as a group they'll donate at least face mask to states. They're elites for Christ sake. If they are so concerned about the Yoruba nation they should act. Coronavirus will kill even more than Herdsmen if they're not careful.
These people are not friends of the Yoruba people. Hypocritical group

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Africana1123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Laino I hail ooo,ijoba zelle picker grin :Ddrop something for guys now,kwara people deh here cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by GoodofNaija: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
domido:
Afenifere
One of the most useless groups I know. This is time to act. They haven't done or said anything about protection of the Yoruba people. I thought as a group they'll donate at least face mask to states. They're elites for Christ sake. If they are so concerned about the Yoruba nation they should act. Coronavirus will kill even more than Herdsmen if they're not careful.
These people are not friends of the Yoruba people. Hypocritical group

Who is this one

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Thermodynamics(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bloody thief, thank God he is dead.
Buhari will soon follow.
bloody bastards causing pain and suffering for people, supporters of herds men and boko haram.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Dpharisee: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's only a man with reputation that bothers about his reputation being battered.
Lai Mohammed has no credibility to protect

34 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by helinues: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Says Afenifebi ( Evil wishers)

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by PlsSavemyLife: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Osidazz19: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
AFENIFEBI.

So the double FAT lips Yinka Odumakin doesn't understand that Kiary got a state sponsored funeral? The man died serving thr country.
Odumakin and his cohorts in the pdp/Afenifebi gang will never amount to anything.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
condralbedez:
Do he still have reputation
Does...

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by israelmao(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nothing can jostle me about Lai,wherever presidency wants to make a lie public,the presidency simply assigns it to Lai.

21 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Belugaice1: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
sad Nothing we go talk make this people for get sense

The only way it's affecting us all it's because we are in same country

Keep acting like animals (Nonsense and ingredients)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by paulolee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmm...jus Came to read comments...gat notin to comment bcox m nt happy....made a post on a thread n someone quoted me with insult, was angry n replied n he reported me n was banned for days....to me dts nt fair..i think a case had to be looked into b4 d ban or being purnished bcoz some peps are too annoying n frustrating n some av anger issues n dnt take nonsense bt wat do i kno??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by kolafolabi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lai Muhammed with many mouths.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by idonhammer: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.