Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere (61375 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) / To Think That This Is Someone OBJ Invested His Reputation In Making President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by moyosore32: 1:16am On Apr 21, 2020
uncle lai is prone to lying, I remember one time an elderly man told us elders don't lie, whatever they say is from experience well uncle lai have always proved that theorem to be a blatant lie

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Kez11: 1:23am On Apr 21, 2020
GoodGovernance:
what exactly is the main objective of Afenifere?

Is Odumakin the same as Afenifere?

An opposition group?
A wailing group?
A one man riot squad?

What has reputation got to do with waiving a general rule for a constrained burial of a very public figure?

What does rule of law entails?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Omengboji: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Each of us will b remembered for his deeds. If Lai is no more, what will he be remembered for?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by cardoctor(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Can't u guys see that the mans name starts with a big Lai?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:
AFENIFEBI.

So the double FAT lips Yinka Odumakin doesn't understand that Kiary got a state sponsored funeral? The man died serving thr country.
Odumakin and his cohorts in the pdp/Afenifebi gang will never amount to anything.

You are this stupid and ignorant at the same time? The presidency told you it was a state sponsored burial?

Zombie, a burial is a burial (state sponsored or not) and precautionary measures should have taken considering the times we are in.

The foolishness of some of you is amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by HRMK: 1:58am On Apr 21, 2020
WHICH AFENIFERE IS THAT?IS IT DFFT FROM PDP?AFENIFERE DIED THE DAY PA ABRAHAM ADESANYA DIED!THESE ONES ARE POLITICAL JOBBERS!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by HIPROFILE(m): 2:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Yinka have messed up for identifying Lai Mohammed as a fellow with reputation

Nigerians already know Lai is a chronic and talented lier the sole reason he was employed to work for this government which depend on lies, deceit and unnecessary propaganda to keep their day to day government activity afloat

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by 2016v2017: 2:13am On Apr 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/abba-kyari-lai-mohammed-has-further-ruined-his-reputation-odumakin/
Does he has any? how can you ruin what you don't have? Does a liar have reputation?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 21, 2020
am I surprised?...hell NO!

afterall....lai LIES for a living!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by jchioma: 3:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:
AFENIFEBI.

So the double FAT lips Yinka Odumakin doesn't understand that Kiary got a state sponsored funeral? The man died serving thr country.
Odumakin and his cohorts in the pdp/Afenifebi gang will never amount to anything.

The smelly stench of your hypocrisy is underrated.
State sponsored burial because he died serving which country? Is he the minister of power? What business does a chief of staff has negotiating what is clearly beyond his brief if not to cut deals for himself and his principal?

So, other Nigerians whose bodies were refused burial by their families have not served the country in one capacity or the other? Do you know there are doctors and health workers who have died in the course of fighting the coronavirus disease which the same Abba Kyari brought to Nigeria in his greed to control everything? It;s shameful sharing a country with dunderheads like this. A government with zero reputation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by suremanpatriot: 3:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Look at his shiit face he is all old fool lieing more than the devil his father.Gravious Lies is d legacy he will leave for his children. undecided shame

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by fasakina: 3:46am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by mikeadek2003: 4:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Good Morning All, Pls if i can get a little help its getting a bit difficult to feed my wife and my single Son esp. Buying my Baby foods and other baby needs. Thank you All.
Account no : 0034097143
Account name : Adekola M Michael,
GTB Plc.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Georgry:

Your stupidity is so outrageous, what the man was talking about, did he lied? Why not point to where the man was lying, mumu will not kill you, friend of YORUBA or not, the man is saying the truth and you either prove he's lying or you should go pick a space in hell.

Savage truth. Kaiii...

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 21, 2020
HRMK:
WHICH AFENIFERE IS THAT?IS IT DFFT FROM PDP?AFENIFERE DIED THE DAY PA ABRAHAM ADESANYA DIED!THESE ONES ARE POLITICAL JOBBERS!!

Just give it a rest. Address the issues. If you want to cast aspersions on personalities, it's a matter of those who live in glass houses and stones. Lie Mohammed and General Muhammadu have no moral ground from which to cast aspersions, just waka.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by mullerman: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2020
domido:
Afenifere
One of the most useless groups I know. This is time to act. They haven't done or said anything about protection of the Yoruba people. I thought as a group they'll donate at least face mask to states. They're elites for Christ sake. If they are so concerned about the Yoruba nation they should act. Coronavirus will kill even more than Herdsmen if they're not careful.
These people are not friends of the Yoruba people. Hypocritical group
we need sense from you at this time not saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by IYANGBALI: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Does he even have any reputation before? The only reputation he has now is lying

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by IYANGBALI: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:
AFENIFEBI.

which country? Was he the minister of power? Others that died, did not serve the country in one capacity or another. Keep ruining Nigeria with deceit

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by aminusodiq(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2020
paulolee:
hmm...jus Came to read comments...gat notin to comment bcox m nt happy....made a post on a thread n someone quoted me with insult, was angry n replied n he reported me n was banned for days....to me dts nt fair..i think a case had to be looked into b4 d ban or being purnished bcoz some peps are too annoying n frustrating n some av anger issues n dnt take nonsense bt wat do i kno??
don't b surprised, dem fit ban u again fr dis coment. Deyll just tell u, uve violated one yeye law.. Nd boom u r gone!!! They need to b less judgmental and see issues as they were!!! They mostly read a few post and then conclude!!! tongue tongue tongue I will inform u if dey ban me too, cos wit dis... I'm nt safe grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Osidazz19: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Sincerely, u are a fo0l sir

Sincerely, your father and mother are biggest fools.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Osidazz19: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:
which country? Was he the minister of power? Others that died, did not serve the country in one capacity or another. Keep ruining Nigeria with deceit

See blind fools, so only power minister is involved in negotiations in anything regards to power? This country is just full of dumb mother FVCKERS. And its fools like this that will be calling Buhari an illiterate. I beg go back to a real school and get some real education.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Osidazz19: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=jchioma post=88676326]

The smelly stench of your hypocrisy is underrated.
State sponsored burial because he died serving which country? Is he the minister of power? What business does a chief of staff has negotiating what is clearly beyond his brief if not to cut deals for himself and his principal?

So, other Nigerians whose bodies were refused burial by their families have not served the country in one capacity or the other? Do you know there are doctors and health workers who have died in the course of fighting the coronavirus disease which the same Abba Kyari brought to Nigeria in his greed to control everything? It;s shameful sharing a country with dunderheads like this. A government with zero reputation.[/quote][/s]

Trash
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Osidazz19: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Meninmen post=88675765]

You are this stupid and ignorant at the same time? The presidency told you it was a state sponsored burial?

Zombie, a burial is a burial (state sponsored or not) and precautionary measures should have taken considering the times we are in.

The foolishness of some of you is amazing.[/quote][/s]

Ranting of a delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkey. Go and drink some Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for apple juice. Dumbo
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Osidazz19: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Unbiasedperson:

You judge yourself, wat u posted does it make sense? A state sponsored funeral when the minister for information made it clear that their should be no burial of any corpse as a result of covid 19

Pls post where he said no one will be buried if they died from coronavirus. Pls post it. Someone of you just hear rumors and half truth and go to market with it as facts.
Are you telling me that all thr Muslims that die will from coronavirus will have to wait until the pandemic is over before burial? Even in NY and other US cities Muslims and others are being buried on daily basis even with presence of family members if they choose to attend. Stop posting rumours and innuendos that lack basis in reality.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Ruby5: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by fynlyf: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Afenifere- I detest your hypocritical showoffs, it merely a propaganda.

Lai Mohammed- To be called an Information minister does not mean you've to talk all the time especially when you're unsure about the veracity of the information you wish to convey. Your words are not always your bond Mr Minister. Stop confusing the state called Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Spectrum22: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Corporate2020: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
crownwealth:
Alhaji Lie Mohammed will not go unpunished.

Who will punish him? You or your ghost?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Dovy: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Now Yorubas are coming up pls check it www.divalsx.com
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by crownwealth: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Corporate2020:

Who will punish him? You or your ghost?

Ask your family members that question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Dont mind him jare
I just marvel at his ignoramus statusquo
GoodofNaija:

Who is this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.