Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,259 members, 7,842,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts (2261 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Anumpama(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good evening nairalanders
Sorry I registered this Monica as a female but I am a male
I will make this very short as possible. I came back from lagos which I have lived for almost 2 years . It is quite unfortunate that I don't have my own personal house in my home town. I depend on my friends for accommodation. I can't go and rent an apartment of my own because I have short stay here . I don't know how long lagos would be lockdown and I believe once the lock down is over I will rush back to the city. I came back cos of Corona Virus issue and landed in my friend's apartment. This my friend have his own personal girlfriend which I don't have mine here in the village. But I have in Lagos
Straight to the issue. I can't let loneliness and boredom kill me down here so I decided to look for a girl to pass time with. Though many girls are around for me . The first girl I brought to my friend's house , I had intercourse with her successfully because my friend was not around that very day . When he came back I told him about it and he was like 'Chai I missed alot , assuming I was around I could have joined in looting. " Well I didn't say anything . Other days I invite any girl he would refuse to leave the house insisting that he must join in the looting.
At the end the girl would leave and nothing would happen because not all girls would allow a guy start up anything with her while having a third party in the room. The last one that got me down was a girl I invited , my friend said he doesn't like the girl that I should tell the girl to live his house. Hmmmm after begging him severally he refused until I asked the girl to go . She left with anger though I letter called her and apologized for what happened.
Please what should I do about this , is my friend a real friend? Well I wont blame him cos I am staying in his house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Acrofab: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
first of all, you said you just came to the village from Lagos, i will suggest you submit yourself first to the isolation centre available in that state to be quarantined and be tested too before I know how to handle your case.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
You're a male Registered as a female. Renders this whole epistle null and void.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by donbachi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
"many girls queued up"...are u a fuel station or apc 20k palliative money.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Anumpama(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shibaraba:

Well what ever you call it
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by dannex4adx(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
I think Messi is better than Ronaldo. �

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Anumpama(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shibaraba:

Okay I am a male that is the truth
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Anumpama(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
donbachi:
"many girls queued up"...are u a fuel station or apc 20k palliative money.

Okay if the sentence touched you then I have changed it
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by dannex4adx(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
I think Messi is better than Ronaldo.
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Anumpama(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
dannex4adx:
I think Messi is better than Ronaldo.
What do you mean by this statement
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by dannex4adx(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anumpama:
. What do you mean by this statement
Messi is a great player, He plays football with ease.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by illicit(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
na away match sure for u pass
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Kobicove(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
First off why did you register your moniker as a female?
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
there is no hotel in your village?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Ladylite: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anumpama:
I will make this very short as possible. I came back from lagos which I have lived for almost 2 years . It is quite unfortunate that I don't have my own personal house in my home town. I depend on my friends for accommodation. I can't go and rent an apartment of my own because I have short stay here . I don't know how long lagos would be lockdown and I believe once the lock down is over I will rush back to the city. I came back cos of Corona Virus issue and landed in my friend's apartment. This my friend have his own personal girlfriend which I don't have mine here in the village. But I have in Lagos
Straight to the issue. I can't let loneliness and boredom kill me down here so I decided to look for a girl to pass time with. Though many girls are around for me . The first girl I brought to my friend's house , I had intercourse with her successfully because my friend was not around that very day . When he came back I told him about it and he was like 'Chai I missed alot , assuming I was around I could have joined in looting. " Well I didn't say anything . Other days I invite any girl he would refuse to leave the house insisting that he must join in the looting.
At the end the girl would leave and nothing would happen because not all girls would allow a guy start up anything with her while having a third party in the room. The last one that got me down was a girl I invited , my friend said he doesn't like the girl that I should tell the girl to live his house. Hmmmm after begging him severally he refused until I asked the girl to go . She left with anger though I letter called her and apologized for what happened.
Please what should I do about this , is my friend a real friend? Well I wont blame him cos I am staying in his house.

A friend who wants to have a party with you may be gayyy and you using a female moniker is gaayyyish.

You don't need advice. You need to be honest with yourself and straighten your life else you will take something worse than corona to Lagos city
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
there is no hotel in your village?
Are you minding the cheap Bleep? I gave you a place to crash, and you refuse to do me well instead you are displaying on my mattress and bedspread and I should be viewing the future?
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Empawa: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm nawa, take a look my signature below if you want to learn programming, web development with certificate, don’t miss this opportunity I’m giving a lifetime premium access to you for what will normally cost you over $300 yearly.
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by dammieight(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shibaraba:

Lol. Are u a programmer? smiley
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by Scream(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anumpama:

...leave his house! You went to hide in a village because of covid -19 because you cannot observe social distance or your willy controls you.
Re: My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts by RuddyFusion(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2020
This one is no friend .,...Moreover why engage in sexual escapades at this time?

(1) (Reply)

Men If You Want To Last More Than 30 Mins In Bed, You Have To Stop This / Why Are Divorced My Wife..... Answering Questions From Previous Thread / I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.