Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! (2482 Views)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
please guys I'm tired of seeing people dropping their account details for help.. you were surviving before the lockdown, then lockdown came, immediately u're broke. I mean, u had no savings or anything at all??
unless it's those who have emergencies to settle with their savings. this is crazy because even barrow pushers won't make 3k in a day n finish it that day. they'll definitely have savings.. it pains me more to see working class people also dropping account details

pls let's build ourselves, let's not look down on ourselves by always doing this almost everytime.

6 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Telmar(f): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
You must be an asswipe to talk about laziness in a period where most means of income have been shut down by the the government.

Not everyone earns on a monthly basis. Someone people live off of day to day hustle and with this lockdown how do you expect them to survive?

And look at you talking crap about savings with your rose tinted, waterbed view of the world. Do you know how difficult it is to save money in this shithole of a country, especially when you have a family to cater for?

Shut the hell up and stop discouraging people who want to help others.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by daddytime(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Telmar:
You must be an asswipe to talk about laziness in a period where most means of income have been shut down by the the government.

Not everyone earns on a monthly basis. Someone people live off of day to day hustle and with this lockdown how do you expect them to survive?

And look at you talking crap about savings with your rose tinted, waterbed view of the world. Do you know how difficult it is to save money in this shithole of a country, especially when you have a family to cater for?

Dude has got brain mucus

6 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by tyup(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:
please guys I'm tired of seeing people dropping their account details for help.. you were surviving before the lockdown, then lockdown came, immediately u're broke. I mean, u had no savings or anything at all??
unless it's those who have emergencies to settle with their savings. this is crazy because even barrow pushers won't make 3k in a day n finish it that day. they'll definitely have savings.. it pains me more to see working class people also dropping account details

pls let's build ourselves, let's not look down on ourselves by always doing this almost everytime.

Nigga don't be to quick to apportion blames to them. Nigga alotta fellas are dead Broke

if you can't help 'em don't call them names n hope ur not in the self contain of Lack tomorrow cuz really all u said here wount stop me from sending to those I find convincing

7 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by 2buffagain(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

This is the sickest, most brain-addled, self-hating thing I've read all day.

8 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by FGonline: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

mumu

And ur parent will be thinking thy have a child not knowing u are a goat without reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Larryfest(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kids whom their parents still clothes and feed them too much for this forum..

1 Like

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Telmar:

your statement says a lot how lazy u're..
they're things u blame the country n they're things u don't.. I hate our shithole country more than you do, but u can't blame the government why u don't have a scheme how u can survive this time.
like I said, they're those who are barrow pushers who can feed themselves even till next week without help from anyone.. u need help, oya what if Nigeria is in war like Libya, u will still come to nairaland and complain that the government haven't given u food or relief items..
those in Libya, are they dead??
but they're surviving, I guess it's because they took responsibility and refused to be lazy unlike you..

before u come here to defend anything, ask ursef if u'll sound reasonable..

STOP ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BE LAZY BECAUSE EVEN THOSE HELPING WON'T HELP FOREVER. THEY'LL BE A TIME THEY'LL BE TIRED OF HELPING, I WONDER HOW UR SORRY ASS WILL BE BY THEN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:

Dude has got brain mucus

bill Gates with accurate brain, how have u helped ur condition during this lockdown aside from begging and dropping account??
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
tyup:

Nigga don't be to quick to apportion blames to them. Nigga alotta fellas are dead Broke

if you can't help 'em don't call them names n hope ur not in the self contain of Lack tomorrow cuz really all u said here wount stop me from sending to those I find convincing

you sound more reasonable that the previous lazy idiots..

now tell me, can u help everyone??

like I said, my rant exempts those with genuine emergency that had to spend a lot from their savings.. keep helping people reasonably and not those u know are just lazy

2 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
2buffagain:

This is the sickest, most brain-addled, self-hating thing I've read all day.

oga it's not hating, rather a wake up call so that u won't drop account details and many years later ur children will still come here n drop their own account...

don't be lazy

6 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
FGonline:
mumu

And ur parent will be thinking thy have a child not knowing u are a goat without reasoning

ok. but at least they know they goat is a barrister, their goat is in Dublin.

but I'm sure ur lazy parents also knows how lazy n useless they son is..

I just pray u're not all they could produce.

lazy thing

2 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Larryfest:
Kids whom their parents still clothes and feed them too much for this forum..

at least they fed me because they weren't lazy like you..

I assist them without them asking because I'm not lazy.

but what do we have here.
lazy poor thing
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by StephyObodo(f): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wow, I don't agree. Most people were working before and still want to work but the lockdown won't allow them. Do you want them to starve?

1 Like

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
StephyObodo:
Wow, I don't agree. Most people were working before and still want to work but the lockdown won't allow them. Do you want them to starve?

nice point, my question is, what happened to their savings while they were working??

2 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
PLEASE AND PLEASE, I'M NOT IN ANYWAY AGAINST ANYONE GIVING HELP OR THOSE SEEKING FOR HELP. ALL AM SAYING IS THAT THEY'RE WAYS WE CAN SURVIVE THIS WITHOUT ALWAYS BEGGING..
WE'RE NIGERIANS FOR GOODNESS SAKE...

WITH MY HELP I HAVE IS AN IDEA, IF U WANT BUY IT, IF U DON'T WANT BECAUSE U'RE LAZY, BLAME URSEF..

GO TO ANY ONGOING PROJECT, OFFER THEM TO BE THEIR SUB CONTRACTOR.. IT PAYS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by daddytime(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

ok. but at least they know they goat is a barrister, their goat is in Dublin.

but I'm sure ur lazy parents also knows how lazy n useless they son is..

I just pray u're not all they could produce.

lazy thing

What a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:

What a slowpoke.
I believe u're old enough not to be stupid..
should I insult you??

2 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by daddytime(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

I believe u're old enough not to be stupid..

should I insult you??

Get the Bleep outta my mentions you asswipe.
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

nice point, my question is, what happened to their savings while they were working??
is there anything like savings in nigeria? hope u know some ppl immidiately they earn something the next thing they think about is beer and ashawo

1 Like

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:

Get the Bleep outta my mentions you asswipe.

I have clients like you, they're retarded..

I represent them because of their money..
I'm sure u're poor or not rich enough for my attention..
poor lazy old thing..

all u could do is call names without making any contribution.. people like u are the reason their family members don't progress because u're comfortable being lazy
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by merieam16(f): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Telmar:

Are u minding him? eni to re
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by StephyObodo(f): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

Well some have used it up. Savings can be any amount depending on the income of the saver.

1 Like

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
is there anything like savings in nigeria? hope u know some ppl immidiately they earn something the next thing they think about is beer and ashawo

lolzz, you've the real reason for their begging..

now tell me, will you see those on emergencies and start giving to people like that or those who post on nairaland without any reason why dey genuinely need it
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by StrongandMighty: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
person wey him account number dey fly up and down for every giveaway tweet on Twitter and Instagram come nairaland dey form posh...

if you know how people are really struggling to survive in this country you won't open your mouth to call someone lazy

3 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

lolzz, you've the real reason for their begging..

now tell me, will you see those on emergencies and start giving to people like that or those who post on nairaland without any reason why dey genuinely need it
i would give to someone who i know and i know genuinly needs it.not to some random nairalander i dont know and just bust into me asking for money.i owe am money? What i am telling u is that the culture of saving money is not in the DNA of most nigerians.Many nigerian men as soon as they earn money they spend eveything on beer and prostitutes and while most ladies spend their whole money on owambe and makeup and expensive clothes.Only a very minute ppl have the culture of saving.

4 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by drLammy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jinja007:

Hey bro, be thankful everyday you are not in their shoes... Pray not to witness the other side of life
Tho some might be fake but some still are in need
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=StephyObodo post=88674242]

Well some have used it up. Savings can be any amount depending on the income of the saver.[/qu

ok dear, but haven't you heard of "save for rainy days"

the problem here is seeing the only means of survival through begging.. oya if everyone in Nigeria starts begin, who will now provide for them??

like I said, take Libya as a case study, if such happens here, who are we going to ask for money??

why can't we think outside the box, we can survive without begging
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:
person wey him account number dey fly up and down for every giveaway tweet on Twitter and Instagram come nairaland dey form posh...

if you know how people are really struggling to survive in this country you won't open your mouth to call someone lazy

u just made a false claim, I won't reply you cos your idea is void ab initio
Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
i would give to someone who i know and i know genuinly needs it.not to some random nairalander i dont know and just bust into me asking for money.i owe am money? What i am telling u is that the culture of saving money is not in the DNA of most nigerians.Many nigerian men as soon as they earn money they spend eveything on beer and prostitutes and while most ladies spend their whole money on owambe and makeup and expensive clothes.Only a very minute ppl have the culture of saving.

thank you sir.
I must confess you're wise n I respect you.
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by StrongandMighty: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Jinja007:

u just made a false claim, I won't reply you cos your idea is void ab initio

stop calling people you don't know what's going on in their life lazy!!

3 Likes

Re: Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!! by 2buffagain(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Jinja007:

oga it's not hating, rather a wake up call so that u won't drop account details and many years later ur children will still come here n drop their own account...

don't be lazy

Dude you are talking like an arrogant and ignorant fellow.
Because you are doing well and make enough to survive and save ahead does not give you the right to insult people who do not unfortunately have that set up right now in their life.

What you are actually doing is you are trying to feel like you are better than people because you happened to have made small change that you saved. This is not necessary. There are better ways to validate and uplift yourself in your mind than kicking the poor. You don't know their story.

What you should spend your energy doing is being grateful that you do not have to live paycheck to paycheck...not denigrating those who unfortunately must live that way.

If you are not going to help your neighbor, the least you can do is not insult him. This whole thread and your attitude is entirely self-masturbatory and is really about you getting high of the stench of your own ass.

Delete this pointless and hateful thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Girls Vs Nigerian Girls / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done? / UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH -this Is Why Ladies Hate Redpillers By PUSSYHOE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.