Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet (75192 Views)

Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Hypocrit: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
H
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Smoke55:
Very Interesting Thread,and A Beautiful Town....Thou I Didn't Even Read The Post.
angry
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Chuksyno(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some posts aren't merited to be on front page.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by tillaman(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
interesting read!!
Big ups OP!!
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by HenryHill: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
We will build a wall and Niger will pay. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by sylve11: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Otsam:

Very interesting......especially naturally speaking two/three languages we pay to learn in schools

Very interesting indeed. cool
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by PureGoldh(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very interesting piece
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by realstars: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
UK
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Hadsty23(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
JBoy9:
In another news, Nigerians play too much cheesy

Every thing we do carry play for Naija
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by bishopmc(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please I need help o, #500
2054747579 UBA Bank
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Isoduwa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
[center][/center][right][/right][left][/left]author=Gucciboss post=88686246]The only thing I can see in that picture is poverty left and right.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Blazerbae: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3,000and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Join the WhatsApp link https:///CqzXelxz2xVCjgwJEMm82X
Call me on 08146330779

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Pharaoh350s(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice info
But I don't like the place
Tomuch trouble over there
Can't say much
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by blueghost(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Super awesome
Diversity in culture
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Susu888(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting town... unfortunately i don't care.

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Isoduwa(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
bishopmc:
Please I need help o, #500
2054747579 UBA Bank

How much you used subscribe for your internet ?
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Makavelli25: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Otsam:

Sorry I don’t know how to extract, I’ve tried it several times but not getting it. I will be happy if you can please teach me that.
"
" just select what you want and put those symbol in the front and back
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by KulKid(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Smoke55:
Very Interesting Thread,and A Beautiful Town....Thou I Didn't Even Read The Post.
Wetin beautiful for those pictures wen you see? cheesy
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by aaking(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice. This border is where northerners is one the porous land border where you can pass through without anyone questioning you. Buying a car from Benin passing through this border is register for free , politicians use this state to bring rice to the country saying kebbi is producing rice, not that kebbi is not producing rice but 70% comes from Benin and niger

4 Likes

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by BackToLife: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Ouchbabe(f): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Churchill6767: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one na Aboki wahala.

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by poyet(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you check, you will discover that the Niger part would have facilities, but not so this other part.

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Border town where 3 hopeless countries meet you mean...

Please I want to rest!
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by patwilly(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thebwoy:
With a small map for illustration
Would have been better than all those wirite ups
The area in red is Dole Kaina
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Burchester: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Doyin2(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
The insecurity implications are mind boggling!

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
omowolewa:
That's really good info

Though I read a little if the post

right nigeria left niger one question how do one lock this border?

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Otsam(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Makavelli25:
" " just select what you want and put those symbol in the front and back

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate you.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by patwilly(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
God so kind I served in Kamba LGA, Kebbi state and was privileged to travel to neighbouring towns and villages..Dole-Kaina is sandwiched between Nigeria and Niger Republic with schools, administrative activities conducted in English and French. Other important towns within the area are Gaya in Niger Rep and Malavin, a major trading town in Benin republic. Overall it was an eye opening experience for me having never been to the far north ever before. Another reason why corp members should stop "working" their postings except absolutely necessary. There's this lure of adventure and satisfaction you derive knowing you will be going to God knows where and which you know you'd probably never visit on your own volition.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by donjancd19(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
For me that's a security treat to Nigeria as a country,smugglers can easily buy their ways through there.Since there are no presence of security men there because of the poor productive.

No matter what, there had be a border control there,that kind of borders are all over west African but each host country stationed a border control,for example,Aflawo border,Togo/Ghana,Pulga border Ghana/Burkina Faso,Grande Basan border Ghana/Ivory Coast etc.Even Europe is not left out, France and Switzerland border,that is where you see people living in Lyon-France but they work in Switzerland,same in other part of the continent,North American and Asia.

When you pass through these borders,you find out that the both countries are living together but there must be a heavy security presence there,because they knew it is a security treat to their respective countries.

That is why you find it difficult to handle insurgency in Nigeria,because one can commit a crime and sneaks out through that porous borders we have in the north.I think FG need to do something regarding porous borders in the north.

Meanwhile,any one willing to learn French language can contact me,I offer online tuition.

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Flakosixfive(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
patwilly:

The area in red is Dole Kaina

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In The UK Are Really Suffering / Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.