Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet (75219 Views)

Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by donjancd19(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=MondayOsunbor post=88693703]

right nigeria left niger one question how do one lock this border?[/quote

That's a very big question that need answers from FG

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Slimzzy00: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
My first time of hearing the name of this town

What if I tell you that you can get 20k credited into your account without doing almost nothing? Sounds impossible right? The good news is juicebox has made this possible for you! With a registration fee of 3k and just two refferals and you're on your way to earning 20,000 naira!
Contact this number now to make your easiest and fastest 20k now!
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Otsam(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
bamidelee:

That's bully to you.
At this stage of your life, this kind of correction can't be overlooked for someone of your age and marital status

You are right.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by UKBobo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
These towns are waka go entry points - no one disturbs you for paperwork going from one place to another. Once you move 150km from the coastal plain in west africa - freedom don reign. Which is why smuggling is so big. I crossed from Togo to Ghana on bike dirt track 50 km north of kpalime - the border guard under the tree waved at me. Try this in Lome and see action/reaction at play.

2 Likes

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Investnow2017: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
Border town where 3 hopeless countries meet you mean...

Please I want to rest!

Take a look at the town cut by the gutter. The left is Nigeria and the right is Niger. The difference is very clear. Niger sweep their own, but Nigeria....... cheesy cheesy. It is not even difficult to know that there are two countries there cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

If you argue, take a second but keen look at the photo again cheesy.

Well that is our country. The mystery is beyond humans.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Otsam(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mikehot:
Nothing interesting here, this is just one of the entry points where the Invaders ship in their almajiris, weapons, and Islamic terrorists aided by their northern conspirators for the purpose of election and parasiting on Niger Delta wealth

That doesn’t mean it’s not interesting, it’s the mentality and dearth of vision of our politicians that is bastardizing the interesting facts. My opinion though.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Okoroawusa: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow I love this kind of threads
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by adamx23(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
I served in Dandi local government area, where Dole kaina is located. They have 24hrs power supply, excellent road network, and pipe borne water.
And for those calling them poor, the Dandi people are the opposite of poor.. They live very very okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Brunicekid(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice Current Affairs.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by pek(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by moderate99(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mikehot:
Nothing interesting here, this is just one of the entry points where the Invaders ship in their almajiris, weapons, and Islamic terrorists aided by their northern conspirators for the purpose of election and parasiting on Niger Delta wealth

Too bad of you
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
adamx23:
I served in Dandi local government area, where Dole kaina is located. They have 24hrs power supply, excellent road network, and pipe borne water.
And for those calling them poor, the Dandi people are the opposite of poor.. They live very very okay.
Very very okay is not the opposite of poor naw.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mikehot:

Akwa Ibom and Cross river border Cameroon in the Niger Delta. Instead of shouting for nothing online, tell your politicians too to get people from there and get them to vote so you guys can retain the oil for yourselves...

I am a southerner but it seems some of us are only good at shouting and crying "foul" online instead of strategizing, whereas the north will keep quiet and do their thing.

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Sososo(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
A serene environment
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by patwilly(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Doyin2:
The insecurity implications are mind boggling!
The insecurity situation you talk about is virtually non existent. Kebbi state remains one of the peaceful States up north. I'd go further to say the only peaceful State in the north. No stories of banditry, terrorism, religious fanaticism, tribal/chieftaincy disputes/wrangling or any of the sad stories that constantly assail us from the northern part of the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by patwilly(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
adamx23:
What year were you there?
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by patwilly(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Very very okay is not the opposite of poor naw.
Kebbi state has a bustling middle class and I don't necessarily mean govt employed workers. This is occasioned in part by the economic and agricultural activities in the state and also by the relatively low standard of living I.e prices of goods and services. You'd be surprised to find out the rice you ate today was farmed and bagged in Kebbi state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
patwilly:

Kebbi state has a bustling middle class and I don't necessarily mean govt employed workers. This is occasioned in part by the economic and agricultural activities in the state and also by the relatively low standard of living I.e prices of goods and services. You'd be surprised to find out the rice you ate today was farmed and bagged in Kebbi state.
Bros no be rice I chop today.

1 Like

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Yankee101: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by awetaiye2015: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just look at the kin countries you are sharing boundaries with.. this is how herdsmen come into Nigeria to reck havock.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by kayusely70(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
An Indepth, Informative And Educative Write-up!
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Bally84: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very interesting @Op...was born in Dole-kaina...Dole-kaina is a place to be
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Dollabiz: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Tonytonex(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who get time to read this long peom
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Superc80: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
hmm!! interesting write up. main while, pls save a brother as we are in difficult situation now. 2010000111 UBA. as u do, God will bless u abundantly.
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by senatordave1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
patwilly:

What's the percentage of Hausa's and Fulani's there
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by senatordave1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bally84:
Very interesting @Op...was born in Dole-kaina...Dole-kaina is a place to be
Which tribe are there
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by crafteck(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ther is peace there cos theres no hoil
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Ferraribaby(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yankee101:
Interesting story
Thanks man
I have been looking for your comment, to appreciate and show gratitude on the help you rendered to me few days ago, your one thousand naira went a long way in helping me in this lockdown, not withstanding that I quoted you late(a day after your promo ended) but you still sent it to me ,(I don't know but am pretty sure this was the handle Yankee 101 by seeing it again)below are what I bought with your cash,I can't thank you enough for that, thank you once more, you have done more than enough for me.

You will forever be in my prayers as God will multiply your wealth in million folds

Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Frankfuse: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet by Frankfuse: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Nigerians In The UK Are Really Suffering / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.