Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. (2532 Views)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / Adventure In Ireland / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by Hibiscus62: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
I'm a registered nurse with the intention of practicing in Ireland.
I have searched the nairaland travel section severally for first hand informations from Nigerian nurses practicing in Ireland, but I saw none.
Does it mean the nurses in Ireland don't know about Nairaland?

Please if you are a nurse working in Ireland, please do well to enlighten us on what is obtainable in Ireland, viz;
•The process of registration,
•The working conditions,
•The benefits of working in Ireland, compared to UK, USA and Australia and,
•Your regrets.

4 Likes

Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by Olateju1992: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nobody is talking on this thread hope all is well,
Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by babesiosis: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Hibiscus62:
I have searched the nairaland travel section severally for first hand informations from Nigerian nurses practicing in Ireland, but I saw none.

Please if you are a nurse working in Ireland, please do well to enlighten us on what is obtainable in Ireland, viz;
•The working conditions,
•Your regrets.
Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by sharone21(f): 4:50am On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by Peaceoma: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Olateju1992:
Nobody is talking on this thread hope all is well,

Seriously I nobody wants to talk or maybe there are no Nigerian nurses in Ireland cry
Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by Peaceoma: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Peaceoma:

Seriously nobody wants to talk or maybe there are no Nigerian nurses in Ireland cry
Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by Abatemtem(m): 2:28am On Jul 25, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiences Of Nigerian Nurses Working In Ireland. by vhuqnl(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hibiscus62:

•The working conditions,
•Your regrets.
Check YouTube?

(1) (Reply)

Schooling In Canada Lambton College / Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos / Tourism Projects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.