Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? (799 Views)

ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2011
In terms of godfatherism, some say:

GEJ = OBJ

We know that OBJ and IBB are long term friends and IBB cleared way for OBJ in 1999 (OBJ probably one of sponsors of IBB to overthrow Buhari in 1985. Also PDP = OBJ   and PDP =IBB

Therefore:

OBJ = IBB

Therefore

GEJ = IBB or OBJ

So Atiku would collect Northern votes.

GEJ collects southern votes,

then GEJ would pull out and endorse Aitku

They hope this would result  in  PDP defeating  Buhari, so that both IBB and OBJ would feel safe from Buhari presidency jailing them for corruption.

This is my personal view.

In order for real change we need to vote for Buhari

Buhari=Nigeria
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Barkono: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ poster:
Seconded.
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by aljharem11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
nice one @ poster
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Vigilante: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
Nice dream. Wake up.
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Nsiman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
Buhari = nigeria? Not in this generation. We need FRESH AIR IN NIGEria
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
Nsiman:

Buhari = nigeria? Not in this generation. We need FRESH AIR IN NIGEria
SO how does your man GEJ who has been in government for 12 years, without anything to show for it, constitute FRESH AIR?
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Nsiman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
Expantiate ur claim
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Nsiman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ 9ijaman, Expantiate ur claim
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Depilot(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
Now that Jonathan continues to show Nigerians by every second that he isn't capable of effectively and efficiently leading this nation, I think it's time for everyone to put the personal issues aside, let go the sentiment, open our minds and be true to ourselves.
Among all our leaders for the past 30 years Buhari still remains the only one with the best record. During his short period as our president we experienced a better Nigeria, stronger laws and disciplined Nigerians in general.
He's simple, disciplined, focused, tough and has the experience we need at this time to effectively move this nation forward.

Our problems in Nigeria are very obvious and solutions to them are even straight forward, but finding the right leader to initiate these solutions becomes clearly impossible for more than 30 years.
I honestly feel that what we are currently experiencing among the PDP and the bombing is a great opportunity (wake up call) for all Nigerians to come to realize the importance of electing the right leader and not just any leader that shares the same village with our parents.

Regardless of our personal differences on some issues, we must immediately forget the sentiment and call a spade a spade and not diamond.
What I have seen and experienced lately has opened up my eyes; Buhari is the only candidate that is directly affiliated to Nigeria (Jonathan is affiliated to OBJ and Atiku is also affiliated to IBB) and will fight/work very hard for you and I.

The value of a sentiment is the amount of sacrifice you are prepared to make for it. I'm not here trying to push Buhari into your throat, but you should take a time out and think about it.

@poster:
same same.

I agree!
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by unipol(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2011
jonathan is fake and desperate.
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2011
Vigilante:

Nice dream. Wake up.

Abi o o o o . . . This one na real Conspi-CRAzy!!!

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!! [/size]
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2011
@kobojunkie and Vigilante

exactly which part of my theory is far fetched?

kobojunkie:

Abi o o o o . . . This one na real Conspi-CRAzy!!!

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!! [/size]

Vigilante:

Nice dream. Wake up.
Re: Is GEJ Secretly Working Together With Atiku To Defeat Buhari? by Xomba(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
Imagination,Blabbing,Night mare,Madness

(1) (Reply)

New Pdp Chairman To Emerge In 2012 / Acn Makes U-turn, Embraces Gnu *adopts Guarded Participation Policy / Nba Panel Indicts Kastina-Alu Two Lawyers Over Sokoto Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.