Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho (6140 Views)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
shalom4eva:

You see ehn my guy, I get what you are trying to say but still you shouldn't just conclude that someone is a criminal or what he isn't.

I went to check the 2 emails again and discovered that apart from the 5000,000 mistake made in the first email, it also says they rewarded their savings account and SWEETA account holders the sums of money, whereas in the second email it said 'some'. Go check the one I pasted you will see it's the first one they sent, so you should have reasoned with me on that that it's not my fault, I only saw something and I wanted to confirm how true it is, moreover there is nowhere on my comment where I mentioned that people should bank with fidelity.
Me wey no gbadun the bank, I use to transfer all my money to my GT account whenever I received my salary from it.

So guy, moving forward, think before you utter words, cos when it's out you can't take it in again. Shalom
Don't worry. That one don slide. I detest lying, hence my outburst....but since you've proven yourself, no problem.
Apologies.
Peace.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Dazgrace: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:

Abovebest aka Shalom4eva is a lying criminal.
his not lying stop defaming d person I got the same mail too and I was surprised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Resign And Ride Okada For A Living / Bat Graduate Management Trainee, 2011 applicants / Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.