Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

“My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do (1688 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Onyiamaogu: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020

Her case is pathetic, She was married to a man before and he died leaving her a vast estate as an inheritance. Still young and with no kids she decided to focus on managing her business and consolidate on it.

See her story as shared by relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah anchor of irelationship make or mar.

Hello Osi, thanks for putting smiles to the faces of your viewers, and also congrats on your award as the writer of the month, indeed you deserve it, the way you have handled people’s relationship matters is even enough you earn a national award.

I met my husband on Facebook and one month later we got married.

Things went on smoothly for two months when I noticed he was always demanding money from me for his business. That was how I talked him into joining me in my lucrative franchise.

At first, he was reluctant saying my salary won’t be as much as what he earns from his business. Then I asked how much he earns a month which he said was just a meagre 200 k monthly.

I offered him a job on 500k monthly salary and an official car.

Take note all these events were happening in quick succession.

The second day on his job my husband was meant to deliver 10million naira delivery sales to our substation.

That was how he ran away with the money and his official car. Mind you we had a legal wedding.

Now after so many months my husband is back pleading for forgiveness after I had paid the money to my company.

Please how do I go about this delicate issue.?

Do I still marry him or arrest him, because my friends are telling me he should be sent to jail.

Thanks.

https://repnaija.com.ng/my-husband-left-with-my-10m-now-he-is-back-lady-seeks-advice-on-what-to-do/
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by lilfort(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
he will come back and use u again
dont let dick control your head aunti
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by JasonJidenna(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Any illiterate can come up with this write up...

Cock and bull story.

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by STARGREEN(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Husband and Wife matters?
I'm out
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by daddytime(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Femeto: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Her case is pathetic, She was married to a man before and he died leaving her a vast estate as an inheritance. Still young and with no kids she decided to focus on managing her business and consolidate on it.

See her story as shared by relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah anchor of irelationship make or mar.

https://repnaija.com.ng/my-husband-left-with-my-10m-now-he-is-back-lady-seeks-advice-on-what-to-do/
I would jail his ass or collect my money back.
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Marpol: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
He ran away with 10 million and you are asking us what to do? Even Dangote will note ask such question.

Sounds more like tales by moonlight story grin grin grin
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by RealSolution001: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why should any reasonable person either man or woman ask this kind of question in public?
He ran away with your money and suddenly returned back without any genuine reason and you're asking us either to take him back or not? Is it because you're not the one who work so hard for all the money you're squandering?
Okay. Take him back. Sell all your late husband's hard earned properties and give it to him to keep it for you.

Nonsense.
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Wisefellow(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
[Firstly, you both met via facebook and got married a month after. It is obvious that you two have not really known each other quite well before marriage. Personally, I believe couples should not rush into marriage and take time to know and understand each other characters, reasoning level and life perspective, friends and immediate family members as well as colleagues at workplace. All these will give a clue and idea as to who and kind of person you are dealing with!

Secondlly, I am not sure your husband loves you the way you love him before agreeing marriage. When a man loves a woman, he would always put her interest and that of his household first before his. You played a role by securing him a better job, instead he a decided to abscond with money meant for business thereby exposing you to risk and debt which you eventually bear.

Lastly, he's back into your life to do what?is it for good or more damage? Truth be told, that man does not love you the way you love him. Though he is your husband but you must be careful in dealing with him. Use more of your head and not allow emotion guide your relationship. Remember him in your prayers and ask for God's guidance because he can change for good if he really want to. Marriage is an institution ordained by God and engaged by many for reasons relative to our modern time. I hope yours is for the right reason?
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by aimmoney9: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
HE LOOKED U UP ON FACEBOOK AND SAW YOU HAD MONEY AND MARRIED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR MONEY.

KEPT ON REQUESTING FOR MONEY TO INVEST IN A FICTITIOUS BUSINESS THAT YIELDED NO RETURN.

UPON YOU INSTITUTIONALIZED HIM AND GAVE HIM BETTER PAY AND A GOOD WHIP HE IS STILL NOT CONTENTED

HE RAN AWAY WITH 10M AN AMOUNT HE WOULD HAVE MADE IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS IF HE IS NOT AN EXTRAVAGANT INGRATE TO GO AND LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND FLEX LIFE (BUT HIS SPENDTHRIFT NATURE AND MISMANAGEMENT REARED ITS UGLY HEAD AGAIN AND THUS HE SQUANDERED THE WHOLE MONEY) AND NOW HE HIS BACK FOR MORE MONEY.

SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME IF U LET HIM IN HE WILL KILL YOU SO THAT HE CAN ENJOY HIS LIFE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND ( WHERE HIS LOVE LIES). THUS BEST IS TO GET HIM ARRESTED WHICH WOULD HELP U IN DISSOLVING THE LEGAL UNION FAST.

NOT EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by smartblu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Forgive him. Give him 20 million delivery sales to deliver at your substation. Let see what happens then you come back for advice.
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
one thing u ladies ought to take note of is that no responsible man goes about looking for a wife on facebook

serious minded men dont go on social media looking for wives
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Shormiey(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Cock and bull story.....hokum undecided

Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Which kind yeye Story be this one...do u think you are talking to kids?
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Babythicksme17(f): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fake story!let assume it happens for real,he should spend the rest of his life in jail.No mercy geng grin
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Who are you calling a husband? A fraudster? Jail him immediately and make sure he pays every dime of that money.

Someone who has the mind to do such can kill you since he knows your financial background. You better run for your life.
Re: “My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
one thing u ladies ought to take note of is that no responsible man goes about looking for a wife on facebook

serious minded men dont go on social media looking for wives

I don't completely agree on this.
A bad partner can come from anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Has Been Contracted As Guest Dancer For Obaseki's Inauguration / Missing The Days Of 2go / Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.