Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku (16501 Views)

Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / Interesting Thing About Association Of Witches And Wizards In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by redsun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
GEJ is a rogue too,just like atiku. A lesser but a rogue,he deserves a place in prison too
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by anonimi: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Ecash1: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
I no fit laf  grin  grin .
Even witches and wizards are now in the fore front of Nigeria politics.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
witches asso gini shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i dey laugh oooooooooooo
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Ranoscky(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
Nigeria = Best commedy of the year 2010
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by devanteswi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
what would make these men fight naked like this?

Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by shollyboy2: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
this 9ja na comedy.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by OCCULTIST(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
The witches and wizards  are saying the TRUTH,nigerians should listen to them,they have alot to contribute to make nigeria a better country
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by danugad: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
na wah 4 u oooooooh,hw u take confirm say his political career would just die like that,if he has something good for us fine,let him show himself abi that is y our politics is shit
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Winnerslfc(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
Laaaarrrrr! RUBBISH THINGS.
Witches and wizards association in Nigeria? This is silly. And who the hell told these devilish and demonic possessed element that they are needed in this country? "The angels of darkness that kept not their estate, who were bound and cast down from heaven and reserved till the day of destruction." What are they now doing in Nigeria? And what happened to "bamuda triangle"
This is simply a political strategy. Though Atiku deserves to be crushed
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by MeGaStReEt: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
oboy, i don too laff ah ah

LMAO
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Davedavy: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
ol boy grin.chei,na waoo.I thought na fabu until I read the story here:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/jan/07/national-07-01-2011-006.htm

Naija,i hail ooo!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by olubuffett: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
I taught they belong to the same crew with Atiku! he must have forgotten the eguje
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by lastapostle2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
Nigeria is indeed a wonderful nation full of bizzare complexities. Satan demonic agents, witches and wizards are now openly demostrating their committment to the project called Nigeria. The are now the advisers of our leaders and equally enforcers of law including punishers of offenders, Dear God,please please have you handed the baton over?
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by goggs(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
jobless journalists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
OCCULTIST:

The witches and wizards  are saying the TRUTH,nigerians should listen to them,they have alot to contribute to make nigeria a better country
do they need contract or some kind of political favour before they can make their own contribution ?
Why all these public camapign for juju ?
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Kilode1: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
~Bluetooth:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ omo iya Aje
grin grin grin
grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by obiflex: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
Doomed is a nation whose fate is controlled by witches. I'm not surprised. I've heard stories of how Atiku consults witches and makes sacrifices b4 elections. Its so unfortunate that most of our leaders are under the total control of witches
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by bandely(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
LMAO! Naija!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by legendprac(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
u go fear association, NAIJA, i hail thee, sorry, Madam dora for the use of NAIJA tongue tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
Our association has spoken. Atiku should listen o
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by chinymi: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Thank u witches n wizards 4contributing to national development.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
obiflex:

Doomed is a nation whose fate is controlled by witches. I'm not surprised. I've heard stories of how Atiku consults witches and makes sacrifices b4 elections. Its so unfortunate that most of our leaders are under the total control of witches
true yarn. . .i can't wait to see picture of a na-ked jonathan in okija shrine . grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by HamidO1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

Considering your user name and location, I think you are their representative on NL grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by aljharem11(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
obiflex:

Akerekoroabijawara:

chinymi:

Thank u witches n wizards 4contributing to national development.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kai nairaland

Nairaland yana da ban dariya grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by seanet02: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
This country sef. Comedy unlimited
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nsiman(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
2011 election is so interesting, we have tragi/comedy. All group indicating interest
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by banom(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
I dey Laugh,

These funny witches and wiickard abi wizard thinks that Atiku is a superstitious and delude folk like them,  not even devil himself can scare Atiku,  has any one forgotten he is a Muslim.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nsiman(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
A muslim, and what about that?
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
atiku is even more deluded than dem witches as a moslem.Who could be more deluded than moslems?
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by nethacker(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
anything goes in 9ja oo.who even register them witches association sef? embarassed undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nsiman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
c.a.c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] / Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.