Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo (53286 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by scoundrel(f): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Is she not the same person who claimed he was dead yesterday? I guess 4/20 is every day for her.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sososo(f): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2020
What is the relationship between this two?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by exminister(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Talk who u don't know, then wait for him to place a curse on you.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by TGM2015: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
If this change of news happens on official of Buhari’s cabinet, we will be hearing something like Kemi has collected bribe or they forced her to reversed her tweets.

Kemi tweeted :
1. Rumour that Kanu is dead. Let Kanu debunked it by live video. (No video nor press release even from NK)
2. Kanu is dead and has been cloned. (No video, no press ).
3. Kanu is alive confirm from brother and FFK.

Kemi make the announcement at about 6:46pm on 21 April 2020 but as at 8:25am 22 April 2020, we are yet to see live video of NK debunking the news neither was there any official Tweets/Post/Press Statement from him. At least, if he cares for those that loved and followed him, he should have done it for them.

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Happyfela(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
I've not found a reason to hate kemi yet, I don't hate easily.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by AsawanaDgreat: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Ndi Igbo update
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by apex4278: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mbataku96(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
zod404:

Kemi Olunloyo was careful with her words, I still don't know how you people do not see through her plans. It was all a setup, MNK and Kemi just played you just to get your attention. May God help us all
. Zod I see, I seeooooo
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by baillers123: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Before nkor
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Finnese001: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
KANU -1

ZOMBIES-0

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Corrinthians(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
The greatest freedom fighter in this world cannot die like that. A man who turned Nigeria army to boys scouts cannot die like that.

He says he will be alive to punish zone bees with the truth for the next 100 years grin
This one hid under a rock crying throughout last night as he was nowhere to be found on those threads. cheesy

How are we sure what we have is Kanu now? It is probably the body double from Chad Kemi talked about. Nnamdi Kanu El Chadiani. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by xreal: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Madam, who asked you in the first place?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by castrokins(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Look, Tiss, You're Beautiful. I'd Like To Meet You!

Tissaia:
Mtsww. This people claiming to be more intelligent than other tribes. SMH
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Corrinthians(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2020
zikter:
Impostor
I'm sure Kemi thinks Igbos are fools. Ipob has already demanded that the imposter does a live video and show them his back shoulders to check if he has a hunch back like the real Ohamadike.

Until such a time comes, this one is an imposter. cool

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by juman(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Hiss.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
It was yesterday that I knew how afraid Nigeria is of the great Nnamdi Kanu.

This man is really tough and has beaten a lot of people to stupor grin
Let him come back home and continue the struggle he started.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by dododawa1: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2020
is been long I heard from him on live 100.2 FM station.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:

A man who you can never qualify to lace his shoes grin
You're qualified to lick his urine, get well soon bro.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ruggedniggaone: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2020
ĸano ιѕ dead and вυrιed
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2020
South africa became better today because nelson mandela fought for his people.
America became great today because Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr and other great men
China got developed today because some people stood up to fight.
Nigeria can become better if some people will stand up and do the right thing.
Is Nnamdi Kanu wrong in anyway for fighting for his people and what he believes in ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by majamajic(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

Relax and Calm down.. I can never wish any harm to Kanu not to talk of dead.

Of what purpose/usefulness is knowing Kanu when we are not in the same business line.

So I should know someone who lies confidently, have hatred for whoever is not buying is nonsense.

Abeg, let me know and meet better person not this Boy Kanu

U again !
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by wingmanIII: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Shame on the suffersticated ones. The most prominent and respected woman in yorubaland today is a lunatic Kemi Olunloyo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by oyoirabor: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Corrinthians:
This one hid under a rock crying throughout last night as he was nowhere to be found on those threads. cheesy

How are we sure what we have is Kanu now? It is probably the body double from Chad Kemi talked about. Nnamdi Kanu El Chadiani. grin grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by apex6795: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 226102[/color]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by comradesunday(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
PenGriffey:
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A BORING QUARANTINE? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin

YOU HAVE YOUR SIMILITUDE HERE, BROTHER.
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING THE FAMILY TOGETHER. THE LORD IS TRULY YOUR STRENGTH
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
It was yesterday that I knew how afraid Nigeria is of the great Nnamdi Kanu.

This man is really tough and has beaten a lot of people to stupor grin
The amount of joy his rumoured death elicited among Nigerians, you would think we now have stable electricity. grin
Nigerians hate the truth sad

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Chuksyno(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Watch as Igbos worship Kemi this morning cheesy
Worship her for what? Why would she even tweet about Nnamdi Kanu's death in the first place without authenticating the report? Were she on dream before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by wizod(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
voltron14:
Check his hunchback for confirmation.
did i hear you say hunchback? My dear you don't knw him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by AgabaIDu2: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I'm sure Kemi thinks Igbos are fools. Ipob has already demanded that the imposter does a live video and show them his back shoulders to check if he has a hunch back like the real Ohamadike.

Until such a time comes, this one is an imposter. cool
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by apex1608: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 3691480[/color]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Jflex07(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Corrinthians:

grin
Corrinthians:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.