Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo (53285 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ada9ja(f): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Death rumor and fake news around Nnamdi KANU is a lesson that he and his blinded Igbos should stop lying against buhari and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by fx45(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2020
castrokins:
Look, Tiss, You're Beautiful. I'd Like To Meet You!

Chai! If only you know the person you're gushing over... A troll of the highest degree. This is her third moniker and that isn't her picture.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2020
This is so funny.
Nnamdi Kalu spread a fake cloning news about Buhari,now he himself is experiencing same cloning story about him. Politics is a dirty game.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Frankdoz8: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
tammie24:
get a life

Yorubas don't care about kanu

Face your real enemies... The hausas
Especially those on nairaland disguised as yorubas
no, Yoruba Muslims are more problematic that northern almajiri's.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Redcrafton: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Frankdoz8:
no, Yoruba Muslims are more problematic that northern almajiri's.

Do not mind that guy....It means that there more northerners in Nairaland then.

So habitual haters like helinues, Simpleo. Nigeriasage, Ayekoto are northerners?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Holyvurgin17(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Aunty kemi now that you have helped to publicize his radio broadcast. Collect your bribe and please shut up.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Frankdoz8: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Redcrafton:

Do not mind that guy....It means that their more northerners in Nairaland then.

So habitual haters like helinues, Simpleo. Nigeriasage, Ayekoto are northerners?
that's how insensible an average afonja can be, I understand their antics.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by scoundrel(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Origamist:

She did not claim he is dead.
Stop quoting her outta context.
What did she write then?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Beverlyjean(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
@ simplyleo ...Fools rush to comment ... Wise ones wait till there is confirmation b4 comments

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ludd2018: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2020
ada9ja:
Death rumor and fake news around Nnamdi KANU is a lesson that he and his blinded Igbos should stop lying against buhari and Nigeria

But real Buhari is dead. O boy wake up
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Myer(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Okeytus:
ohamadike, honest people don't die easily,

I think you mean the good die young but wcked people don't die easily.
Technically he must be wicked.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by MrGerald(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
They must have cloned him. The person that wants to make a live speech is a cloned version from Israel.
I hope his followers feel better now knowing that the same way they claim PMB was cloned is the same way they have also cloned their master.
Any Nnamdi Kanu we see from today is cloned.
It doesn't change anything.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by afroxyz: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:

A man who you can never qualify to lace his shoes grin

How would he lace the shoes of a fugitive who is on the run? You get sense at all? Freedom fighters don't run. If Mandela, Che Guevara, Malcolm X, Martin Luther king all ran where would their people be today.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by raufgaga(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Okeytus:
ohamadike, honest people don't die easily,
who tell u so!...e be like say u dey learn. Ask MARTIN LUTHER KING, MALCOM X,SARO WIWA,DELE GIWA AND EVEN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. The world no semd u at all.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by dokyOloye: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

So na Lamidi Kanu Usain Bolt you dey give all this title?
how many times did your prophet run from mecca to medina?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Sharruuuup! Mumu man

SLAP44:

I prophecy that you will be in this Nnamdi Kanu thread throughout today talking nonsense while he enjoys his wife in his bedroom grin

He will never get to know about you forever, that's painful grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Person wey no dey stable. How you want take find am and then lace him dirty shoes. Rubbish

SLAP44:

A man who you can never qualify to lace his shoes grin

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by pfadom: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Madam, please find better work to do.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by steppin: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This people claiming to be more intelligent than other tribes. SMH
But we are, duh!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by perdollar(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This people claiming to be more intelligent than other tribes. SMH
how abt fvvcking u for free
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
ada9ja:
Simple

No one is a monopoly of death rumors n fake news
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Legendguru: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
who cares
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Okeytus(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
raufgaga:
who tell u so!...e be like say u dey learn. Ask MARTIN LUTHER KING, MALCOM X,SARO WIWA,DELE GIWA AND EVEN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. The world no semd u at all.
I mean honest people not good people, that you are honest doesn't mean you are good.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Okeytus(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Myer:

I think you mean the good die young but wcked people don't die easily.
Technically he must be wicked.
there is a huge difference between honest and good, an honest one isn't afraid to say the truth and that same person that is honest can be dangerous when you try to attack him but a good person wants to be favourable to all ie he is honest, peacefull, calm, doesn't revenge, endures etc
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by odomanis: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
They must have cloned him. The person that wants to make a live speech is a cloned version from Israel.
I hope his followers feel better now knowing that the same way they claim PMB was cloned is the same way they have also cloned their master.
Any Nnamdi Kanu we see from today is cloned.

See how high you have placed him by placing him side by side with the President of Nigeria. What a comparism.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mogajunior(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is overrated by Igbos.
A man who ran away from Nigeria long time ago and lost both parents but has no guts to attend their funeral. Cowardice isn't a trait of a good leader. Biafra can never be achieved with such a man.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
bigeliot:
Nnamdi Kanu is alive. He will be broadcasting tonight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1252819617661087744

You mean some people are eager to hear from this criminal, called Nnamdi Kanu.?? grin grin

There's nothing idleness would not cause.

This guy is just feeding fat on some gullible igbo people.

Broadcast my foot! grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kuginzi: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
pastorwilly:

Even ur family will die before him
Hahaha.... I'm not a coward and fraudster like Maazi LAMIDI COWNU who is afraid of death.
Bikoh! I'm not afraid of death. To me "Death is not the biggest disaster in life, the biggest disaster in life is, when our fear of God dies when we are still alive". You may live today and die tomorrow.
So get prepared.....
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ada9ja(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
ludd2018:

But real Buhari is dead. O boy wake up

Mumu spotted again
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kuginzi: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
ScotMisile:
......and you shall live forever on Earth....
I'm not afraid of death. Pls note: "If you plant goodness you'll reap greatness. and If you plant faith in God, you will reap a harvest".
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kuginzi: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mbataku96:
you will die first op
Abegi leave that thing jare!! I'm not disputing the fact that I may die at anytime, because I ain't afraid of death. But you and your Reader (Maazi Lamidi Cownu) are afraid of dying. May be it's due to your evil deeds. Remember, "If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation. You better repent now and set yourself free.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Danzysb(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who said he was dead before,please be is well and hearty cause I heard h on radio yesterday,he is not like the fake buhari people are decieved by.
The man in aso rock that claims buhari is not the one.Cant you people notice how naive he is acting,even the real buhari can't take all this nonsense going on in Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.