Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support (19617 Views)

COVID-19: FG Screening 19 Nigerian Firms' Claim On Cure And Treatment / COVID-19: Nigerian Students In UK Test Positive For Coronavirus / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Clothingonline9(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria breweries should spend more in south west where they generate more than half of income Lagos ogun oyo Osun four plant.
God bless Nigeria breweries we need more
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by sotall(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Originakalokalo:

You don't know the Bible sir.

Read it well.

When God was angry with Jerusalem, and he brought their armies to take the children of Israel to captivity in Babylon,

Daniel, Shedrach Meshach and Abednego were also taken captive.

Few persons who were righteous were also taken into captivity.

Are you holy? Do you live a holy life?

Change your ways.... because the wrath of God is coming.

The world has not seen anything yet.

Are you saying coronavirus pandemic was caused by God?

Sorry sir your level of brainwashing is beyond repairs
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by nokatakata: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

As at 4 days ago, donations to the federal government's COVID19 purse reached 25billion naira.

That's enough to give

One million and two hundred and fifty thousand Nigerians a one off handout of N20000

One hundred and twenty five thousand Nigerians a one off handout of N200000.

Out of 200million Nigerians.

When you get that we are not a rich nation, and that government is failing by not making us a productive nation, then you will see that those billions cannot take us anywhere.

[b]P.S Nigerian breweries get a lot of their grains from the Northern part of Nigeria.[/b]Also, a lot of non-muslim and even a few Muslim northerners drink alcohol.

I don't know why some of you just choose to lie unprovoked. I mean this is something everyone knows. How can you type this rubbish. Any alcohol company in Nigeria make their money from the south.
I mean how can you say NB make more money from a region where alcohol is prohibited because of sharia. A region where you are not allowed to bring alcohol in else they will destroy it. Shey you dey wine is ni?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Dollabiz: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
oh
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by TruthHurts100: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
They should share it to us
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Originakalokalo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
sotall:

Are you saying coronavirus pandemic was caused by God?

Sorry sir your level of brainwashing is beyond repairs

God bless and keep you safe.
Bye.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Reference(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tekzyflex:
So nothing goes to Wike again! Why are they treating this man like this?

Use your head. Wike has done exceptionally well to aid the containment of the virus spread in Rivers due to his tough stance. Rivers State is a highly vulnerable state due to the oil industry and its attendant international, regional and local traffic by air, sea and land. Ordinarily by now it should be a hotspot as far as Nigeria is concerned. He should be commended for keeping people safe there at all costs if you are a person thaat values lives.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by ogabs20(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:
Am disappointed if this is true. You didn't donate to your customers who made you rather you made the government your top priority. I hope hope reasonable Nigerians would be wise not to buy their products next time
Have they even donated to all their staff and contract workers? The people that sweat to make the money for them
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria king of Audio
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Ykc2(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Will sharia northern states share this money with southern infidel states? angry angryI went to know oo
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by holubee21(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
bamac:
Well, I don't need to shout here before praying for myself and family... I sincerely understand the outburst my boss, but there is nothing I can do about it, this is my country, I can only do my part through obedience to rules and regulations and then pray for a better nation. It might be dark now, the future is beyond anyone's reasoning.

MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Seriously u are a patriotic citizen.. The country is so frustrating walai

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by babylonjah: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
NBC should not forget Southern part of kaduna (Romi - Sabo Tasha axis) who consumes over fifty (50)trailers of alcohol a day
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by TBrown77(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know why Breweries in this country will make available money that will include core north as beneficiaries when they are not consumers of such products.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by edoairways: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
ogabs20:

Have they even donated to all their staff and contract workers? The people that sweat to make the money for them
I wonder
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
sinator:
ChemicalReaction please I have been trying to reach you. Check your mail please
I replied your mails already.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by articlewriter: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020

The dontion is even an insult considering the Nigerian Breweries makes N30 billion naira a day from selling at least one bottle of beer to the active 120 million drinkers in Nigeria at the cost of N250 per bottle.

They should donate better money.

Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by sinator(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
I replied your mails already.
ok. Thanks..
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by zoedew: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
LagosWahala:

For a company that pays 20% excise duty on top of VAT for every bottle of alcohol sold, dem try.

Their mates at Guinness and International Breweries have donated nothing so far.

If you wan blame anybody for the small donation, blame PMB and former Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun.

Her badly thought out alcohol tax is being implemented by the present Minister with vexnation!

Thought provoking
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by tonquendo4u(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
They should just give free beer than to carry am give the government and we no go see am
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by oodua1stson: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Idiots. All that money will be sent to north where they don't purchase your goods.

I say again, idiots
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by nedekid: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nbl, you are mad!
Me your retailer that owns a bar, that I sell and also consume your products, you did not deem it fit to take care of me. Instead you give money to government officials that will embezzled the money? shocked
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by maduka87(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why not give the money to the individuals direct their going to share the money themselves.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by mofebosola(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
People, please who fit help me with NB PLC Balance Sheet. How much did they make last year as to be able to donate N600m especially in a year that portends very bad business for them? Or is this audio money?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Meme26880(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gosh this is really good,but how far will most of this benefits get to the poor masses.some of us have not even asked how some less previledged individuals fend,do you know some young girls are being abused in their homes sexually.As a girl you can't get yourself some toiletries and you ask the wrong person what do you think happens.The government should try to intervene faster,penetrating even into least recognized society.Lets end poverty,idealness,hunger.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by onyeomanono24(f): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
So these companies cannot bring down the price of their goods to benefit the common man in this corona virus era rather they are donating to govt wey no send them. They will soon share the money among themselves.

Some wont even pay workers and domestic staff

Oka mma na ama..
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Angy55(f): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nothing is coming to Delta, Okowa eyes Don clear. Nonsense governor.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by shipandclear: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Naija brewery,it will have been better you share this money within communities,if it doesn't reach me,i will accept my faith,despite patronage from so called masses,now no chichi to take ur drinks hmmm...inside life
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Resolute5ter: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
just imagine.donating money to this selfish government is same as throwing it away.
while not disburse it directly to us the masses.
just they waste our money:we wey dey patronize una
scam country!
scam everything!!
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by pieces18: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
No dime should be given to the following :
1. Federal government
2. States of the north west and northeast.
The flowing should be the beneficiaries :
1. South - South states
2. South east States
3. Some north central States.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support by Tirips(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:
God when? I wish I could help too
A beg I am here help me pls 2141367387 UBA Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University / Nicola Zingaretti Contracts Coronavirus In Italy / Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.