Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,207 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Husband Needs A Job Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Needs A Job Help (550 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / My Husband Needs Anal SEX , My V Is Still Tight , Read Husband’s Reply - 18+ / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Needs A Job Help by ORIAYO70(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Though, I joined this group recently because of hope I presume could elicit from this forum...

My husband is a graduate... But sometimes he was staying in Ibadan for a while and shuffling between Ibadan and Lagos, but our livelihood depend in Lagos... Because is into building work.

When he had overstayed in Ibadan, I decided to take along our 2 siblings with me down to Ibadan, since then things had turned upside down....

Am guilty I derailed him financially.... We really need a Job... Ayodeleomoya70@gmail.com is my mail
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by IWillSueYou(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
God will do it ma.
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by olumide3367(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
He doesn't need a job he needs one of my courses to start employing people. Forget job and employ rather..

I will be your host on our online whatsapp training and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by Ekakamba: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Madam are you working?

If you ain't, then you and your husband needs a job not just your horse-band.

You never can tell where the luck is.
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ekakamba:
Madam are you working?
If you ain't, then you and your husband needs a job not just your horse-band.
You never can tell where the luck is.

well said!!

also, in these dire times, why she dragging her siblings along for? get your priorities straight sista
you guys cant even take care of your own damn self, but you are bringing other into your lives?!
Re: My Husband Needs A Job Help by Ekakamba: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

well said!!

also, in these dire times, why she dragging her siblings along for? get your priorities straight sista
you guys cant even take care of your own damn self, but you are bringing other into your lives?!

Can you just imagine 2 siblings fa? Adding more liability to her husband knowing fully well she don't contribute shishi to put food on the table.

Now she's looking for work for the husband. I pity that poor man. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Save The Virgina Today And Not Tomorrow / Matured Minds: Men Learn To Masturbate Without Ejaculation. / Bbnaija In The Era Of Covid-19; A Gamble With Human Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.