Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) (4626 Views)

I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Love is a really hurtful game. It gets more hurtful when situations oppose the emotions.
I have known Sandra(not her name though) for more than a year now but of recent, a guy asked her out and she accepted. I would call him Tony. Prior to Tony's proposal, i was making efforts to propose to her when things get rosy but to my suprise, this has happened. I thought we had something all along even though we hadn't officially expressed it but i guess i was wrong.
She values my friendship more than life itself and i know that if am to still talk to her about it, she will disconnect from him but on a second thought, what if i cant make her happy later on in life?
She deserves better than me. In fact, she deserves all the good things in life and it seems like Tony is capable but i need her.
I fear i might loose her soon if i don't act fast.
Can i do anything about this?
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Juell(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ehn..... For your own good just let go if u're truly her friend and want her to be happy. Cos you can't provide her with what she needs for now, and you don't know how long before u'll be comfortable. Relationships without money is very frustrating.

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
My main fear is not letting go, i fear not finding her type again.
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Freelane33(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Food for thought . Don’t waste your time on her boss , the eyes that will stay with you forever won’t start producing warts or glands early . Forget about the babe . She didn’t worth your energy. God will give you your own woman that will love you whole heartedly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by DonBenny77(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Love is a really hurtful game. It gets more hurtful when situations oppose the emotions.
I have known Sandra(not her name though) for more than a year now but of recent, a guy asked her out and she accepted. I would call him Tony. Prior to Tony's proposal, i was making efforts to propose to her when things get rosy but to my suprise, this has happened. I thought we had something all along even though we hadn't officially expressed it but i guess i was wrong.
She values my friendship more than life itself and i know that if am to still talk to her about it, she will disconnect from him but on a second thought, what if i cant make her happy later on in life?
She deserves better than me. In fact, she deserves all the good things in life and it seems like Tony is capable but i need her.
Fight for your happiness my brother I am telling you from my experience I let go someone I dated for abt 4 years in 2018 because I wasn't financially ready for marriage then and I felt she deserved better she used to drop some funny lines like all her circle she graduated with were married. So I wished her the best we ended it. The guy she settled with can't give her happiness it's not always about money it's about understanding. Till date she disturbs my line occasionally with complains and regrets of marrying that dude. I always tell her to calm down they are still getting to know and understand each other which can take up to 3,4 or 5 years it's even harder to build a relationship when married.

7 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by AfroKnight: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
You want to shatter your heart further. cheesy

Let me tell you, if you propose to her today, she will reject you a solid NO. She will even get angry and fight you for trying to ruin her happiness. And if she had feelings for you, she’ll probably hate you all the more for throwing her into confusion.

Let her go. Don’t embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:

A) you cant do anything about it unless you stop being insecure about the issue of "asking her out"
B) you cant do anything about it now, since she is dating someone else now.
C) you cant do anything about life unless you actually DO SOMETHING....

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by StrongandMighty: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
can you just imagine your life? look at how ordinary woman dey make you feel like your life is a waste, Look at how you've condemned your entire existence because of a girl... seriously are you not ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Yes, you can do something 'bout it by stop being needy. See, want her but don't need her.
What is yours will be yours. Free your mind cause there is more to life than stressing over a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by DoubleEngine007: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
NockMedia:

Yes, you can do something 'bout it by stop being needy. See, want her but don't need her.
What is yours will be yours. Free your mind cause there is more to life than stressing over a woman.
God bless you Jare.. If you see as I dey look Op now,even though I have not seen him before en..
Op you will make it,just hustle smartly. Make target,work on making it happen. Your own woman will come at the right time.. You first ,before any girl please..

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
NockMedia:

yes
That's true
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
StrongandMighty:
can you just imagine your life? look at how ordinary woman dey make you feel like your life is a waste, Look at how you've condemned your entire existence because of a girl... seriously are not ashamed of yourself?
why should i be ashamed
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) you cant do anything about it unless you stop being insecure about the issue of "asking her out"
B) you cant do anything about it now, since she is dating someone else now.
C) you cant do anything about life unless you actually DO SOMETHING....
I am going with C .I hope theres no danger in that.
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
AfroKnight:
You want to shatter your heart further. cheesy

Let me tell you, if you propose to her today, she will reject you a solid NO. She will even get angry and fight you for trying to ruin her happiness. And if she had feelings for you, she’ll probably hate you all the more for throwing her into confusion.

Let her go. Don’t embarrass yourself.
Am confused man. If you should see/know her, you would never let go of her. I will do it
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I am going with C .I hope theres no danger in that.

danger with doing what you have always thought of doing (so long as it aint criminal or against the law)?!?!?! there will never be dangers with being yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I have known Sandra(not her name though) for more than a year now but of recent, a guy asked her out and she accepted. I would call him Tony. Prior to Tony's proposal, i was making efforts to propose to her when things get rosy but to my suprise, this has happened.
Before she accepted the guy's proposal, were you aware all along?
Did she bother to tell you a guy had interest in her?

The answer you give to that would help you know where you belong, bro.

A typical lady (who has genuine feelings for you) would want to know your stand before giving another her attention. I may be wrong though

Regardless of your answer, I think what you have left to protect now is the f/shp between you two cool
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:

A wise person once said:

"Only know you love her when you let her go"

But then again, he was a singer and was probably high on crack at the time.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
SIR0:
Before she accepted the guy's proposal, were you aware all along?
Did she bother to tell you a guy had interest in her?

The answer you give to that would help you know where you belong, bro.

A typical lady (who has genuine feelings for you) would want to know your stand before giving another her attention. I may be wrong though

Regardless of your answer, I think what you have left to protect now is the f/shp between you two cool
yea, she did. It disgusts me to know that am being friendzoned. She asks me stupid questions
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A wise person once said:

That's an old song. Old stuffs fade out
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by fashionale(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ancientbeing:

You're a weakling. No need to disturb that lady. Go and suck your thumb
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
I think she sees you like a friend, a good friend. Probably you wanted more, well she didn't know you had a serious thing for her; a guy sotta like her too and he got her. She just can't say goodbye to him cuz of you, that could hurt the guy. Do you want her to leave the guy for you.
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Jflex07(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
These present day boys are a disappointment to manhood. Spits!!
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by freesoul12: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Boss man up. There are ways u can deal with girls without being too emotional. Spend less on them ,accord respect by speaking less and last thing don't date just one girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A wise person once said:

passager
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I think she sees you like a friend, a good friend. Probably you wanted more, well she didn't know you had a serious thing for her; a guy sotta like her too and he got her. She just can't say goodbye to him cuz of you, that could hurt the guy. Do you want her to leave the guy for you.
i wonder o, she probably sees u as friend not with even benifits,just friend
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A wise person once said:

Hahahaha
"Love comes slow and it goes so fast"

1 Like

Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
dancok:
i wonder o, she probably sees u as friend not with even benifits,just friend
there is no need for benefits, that might be a red flag for her current boyfriend it he knows. Would you like to date/marry a friend with benefits girl
Re: Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
there is no need for benefits, that might be a red flag for her current boyfriend it he knows. Would you like to date/marry a friend with benefits girl
i may or may not

(1) (Reply)

5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] / Twerking Video That Will Make You Cum / Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.