Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us (5613 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by PeterUdeme: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
manuelreports:
Trust any Yor...ba man at ur own risk, betraying is in their blood. I am not surprised at all, look at how he carefully avoided Nnamdi Kani's parents burial. NK taught he was a true friend not knowing he is a spy for the Government, giving them information about IPOB and their activities. Thank God he was not that close to Kanu.
Ayodele Fayose is another mole, who have heard anything from him again. Even Reno and Adeyanju cannot be trusted. The only man from South West I can trust but just with my one eyes open is Sowore due to his Ijaw blood.

And you think Yoruba would trust Igbo people who are all criminals? Nobody trusts you. We just use you because of your emotional incapabilities. Watch another person use you fools tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingkakaone:

I can never support Buhari, he's too narrow-minded, or better still, clueless.
As for FFK, I don't have time for him. I don't like commenting on whatever he says too.
Gbayii!! You na better man
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Uchek(m): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2020
And what has the Yoruba nation benefited from using the Ndi-Igbo, and acting and speaking from both sidevof the mouth?

PeterUdeme:

And you think Yoruba would trust Igbo people who are all criminals? Nobody trusts you. We just use you because of your emotional incapabilities. Watch another person use you fools tomorrow.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Uchek(m): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Please who are the people in mainstream yoruba politics? And ease can you define mainstream Yoruba politics? Who is enjoying mainstream Yoruba politics - majority of Yorubas or select few?

honeyB2018:
If FFK, had stood with the mainstream in Yoruba land to abuse and castigate Abba Kyari in support of the Vice President, Osibanjo, who would have heard about this?
This is what happens when you are not in the mainstream of the Yoruba politics. It was done to Ebenezer Babatope, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, WhabDosumu, even of late Adeseye Ogunlewe.
To the followers of Yoruba politics, this is not new.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by LarryBee1k: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Vs Ikwere: Two Igbo Groups That Could Have Been In Competition / Video Of Secret Estate Of Adams Oshiomhole Exposed. / Landmarks In Igboland-please Help Populate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.