Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (167694 Views)

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Edosao: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Landlord stop doing longer longer
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Joystark(f): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2020
stormborn28:
the thing dey sweet girls walahi.

We have something in common innit?

You're a Stormborn...
I'm a Stark. grin
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by stormborn28(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Joystark:

We have something in common innit?

You're a Stormborn...
I'm a Stark. grin
yeah...you got it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by freedomchild: 4:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Godoverevery:
Ds is needed in my house.....my neighbor is something else.....d ladies he brings home have in built woofer.
They don't just scream....they also say crazy thing (Bleep me harder etc) with the bed setting making lot of sounds.
He doesn't Bleep them ....he pound them.
hmmm
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Why, if I may ask?
Never mind
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Facidio:

Never mind

I got it..

For the second time
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by emperorlaqrin: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
cenaman:
Be a landlord and be free from such embarrassing notice.

Lol anyway if you were the landlord and you noticed such kind of thing , what would you have done ?

I think the landlord was just trying to adopt a measure that won't cause discontent in the said tenant. Mind you remember there are other co-occupants in the said compound who also know where the sound is coming from
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Caseless: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by omoseth(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
brosprophet:
This is what you get when you live in a ghetto

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

Assumption is the mother of all f**kup.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by kentzz(f): 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
stormborn28:
is that so...

Yes cos my landlord does it well. That's why I have to leave his house

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.