Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

A New Case In Port Harcourt City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Case In Port Harcourt City (877 Views)

Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit / Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) / Port Harcourt City Under Wike- Mr Project- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Case In Port Harcourt City by talk2cletus: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mingi Hotel, Rumuomasi

A old run-down half-star hotel that should be called a guest house instead.

But it has 3 floors and over 30rooms

A man (hotel manager) who looked after his sick Boss (Hotel Owner) who returned from Abuja in a room in the Hotel.

The Boss later died (in the room) and his body was carried by this manager and 2 other Hotel Staff downstairs ,transported in a public transport cab to UPTH morgue

So we never confirmed the Boss had it, until his wife from Abuja called us to inform us of the mysterious circumstances of her husband's death and her suspicion.

We had to track down this Manager to his village, where he had run to hide, after he fell ill with fever, Catarrh and dry Cough (similar to his Boss) he now got afraid enough to cooperate with us.

He was tested last Saturday, his results only came back to us yesterday.
We are now testing the Hotel Staff, mortician and morgue attendant as well as looking for the Cab-man.

The contacts of the Manager are so many that it's scary

PHC COVID19 situation. Be careful guys.
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by BeStroNG(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
shocked
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi mu zokwa mu
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
When ghen
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by DanseMacabre(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who is/are 'we' in this narrative
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by Confirmedzombie: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
The story is true but yet to be confirmed. I heard about it today while I was inside Happy Bite by Airforce.

Rivers state to overtake Lagos and kano state.

Wike doing notice me when in real sense wike is not proactive.
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by BeStroNG(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
So bad
Re: A New Case In Port Harcourt City by dbonks(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The story is true but yet to be confirmed. I heard about it today while I was inside Happy Bite by Airforce.

Rivers state to overtake Lagos and kano state.

Wike doing notice me when in real sense wike is not proactive.

What do you mean by Notice me?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-minister Of Environment, Ime Okopido Is Dead / How Obaseki Shot His Foot And Oshiomole's Hypocrisy In His Name Spelling Saga / 2011 Violence Will Be Child’s Play If Sharif Isn't Released– Bashir Tofa To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.