Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors (26495 Views)

LASG Presents Cheques To Deceased Families Of RRS Officers / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2020
alphaRego01:
Government that is very good in giving medicine after death,is that one government?
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Elmander1983(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2020
What will knowing the figure do for you?
Ikem11:
How much?

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Trendyking(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, I'm Johnson, I want to introduce you guys to a new and legit way to make money online during this lock down period, yeah
It doesn't require any payment to register all you need to do is sign contracts for cash, watch online videos, take free spins every hour and play lottery cheesy, if you want any more info about these you can click on the quote below cheesy, to sign up and get more information about the site, kindly quote me .
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by enemyofprogress: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Na this kind thing dey make wife say why my husband no dey among the people wey die for the bomb blast

2 Likes

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Aystarz: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Ikem11:
How much?
2.5m or so
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Prettychichi21(f): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2020
jchioma:
Kudos to the Lagos State government. I hope families of ALL the deceased were captured in this disbursement. Like beautiful Claire Nwobodo,

A 500-level student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) who died in the Abule Ado gas explosion.

May their souls rest in peace.

https://www.unibengist.com/2020/03/uniben-mourns-late-miss-claire-nwobodo.html

https://blueprint.ng/lagos-explosion-uniben-mourns-students-death/
RIP RX Claire cry
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
I pray there won't be any repeat of such incidence
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Amotekun777: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2020
RichDad1:
Lagos is nobody’s mate. cool cool
This administration has done so much to impress both fans and foes. Even Lagos PDP can’t find any fault recently. Kudos to Sanwo-Olu and Dr. Hamzat

For you to open ur dirty mouth to praise any 9ja Politician shows you're definitely MADDDD! angry
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by tete7000(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2020
What is the cause of explosion? When is it going to be made public and what are measures being put in place to forestall future occurrence? It is not just about compensating victims without ensuring something is done to ensure the incidence didn't repeat itself

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Lovelyn451(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Only zennith bank gave him #5b o, not talking of other millions and billions donations from other organisations and he released just #2.5b...must you always steal from the people? Kai... Kukuma keep everything naw...thieving governor
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
COVID 19 MONEY
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by RichDad1(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Amotekun777:

For you to open ur dirty mouth to praise any 9ja Politician shows you're definitely MADDDD! angry
Channel your frustration to bettering your life.
I’m not the source of your misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Roon9(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2020
RichDad1:
This administration has done so much to impress both fans and foes. Even Lagos PDP can’t find any fault recently. Kudos to Sanwo-Olu and Dr. Hamzat

I just shock for Sanwo cool
Even FG sef dey jot points
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Lite50: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2020
very commendable, what of those that houses were destroyed, school, cars. hope they will get something too.. what measure has they out in place to detect and prevent future occurrence, God help Nigeria
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Bluntemperor: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2020
tete7000:
What is the cause of explosion? When is it going to be made public and what are measures being put in place to forestall future occurrence? It is not just about compensating victims without ensuring something is done to ensure the incidence didn't repeat itself

God bless you bro.
imagine almost all the people before you were just one-way traffic in their thinking faculty--money,money and money; then how much! Too Shameful for this indomie generation.Is it money first or the causes and effects for such magnitude of destruction of that area.What happened?.
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by bilulu(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2020
And no investigation into the matter, na so e go die natural death... that kind country sef

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Misscongenialit: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2020
This is very commendable from the lagos state government, just last week i was wondering if these people had been forgotten since covid19 took over.

No amount can bring back the dead, so I don't think theres any anount that will be good enough , but the fact that the government remebered their plight in the midst of all his madness , really shows care and concern.

Whoever thought of these folks enough to get government remember them , may God continue to bless them.

RIP to the lost souls, may they find peace with God.
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Mbakara1: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Please give us light. Since this incident, we in the environs do not have light. Pls help us oo

2 Likes

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by DonMekino(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
NEPA has not repaired their light since then ooo, the people have been in darkness since the incident.

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by tiredoflife(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Abule ado or rather ade shoba is the home town of gani Adams
The head of all yoruba warriors
After the noise of amotekun
We had the explosion
The message has been passed

Yoruba e ro nu

1 Like

Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by pasol4real(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2020
RichDad1:
Apc shits
What has he done that is so spectacular
We would only rate him pre covid 19 n post covid 19.
Any one would have performed even better given all the monies at his disposal during this covid 19 pandemic.
Am sure you will agree that prior to the breakout of this disease he was the worst performing governor in Nigeria.
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Femeto: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Una Dey talk say dem try Dangote gave them 100 M, Zenith Bank 100 m, Governor's forum 250million.Make them no disburse those funds properly we are watching. Over 50 houses were affected people are still homeless.
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
And the cause of explosion yet to be ascertained I guess...

Instead of sharing money after loss why not stop the incident from happening and tell the masses SIMPLE truth about the explosion instead of calling it pipeline explosion
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by tonididdy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Knox123:

What about that of Obaseki? cheesy
In my ratings... Obaseki administration is second after Sanwo Olus's
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Legendguru: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors by Insectkiller: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is what we are saying.

When there is a tragedy..d govt should come to d aid of d citizen.

In a sane world: The citizens owns d govt.

In Nigeria: the wicked, juju politicians suffers d citizens.

With this the Lagos State govt have done, it shows he doesn't belong to their occult. He is compassionate and God will bless him.
And as many among d politicians holding one big position or d other that follow this example..we will also pray for them.

Always give ur citizens sense of belonging.

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.