Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

When She Demands For More And You Say NO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Demands For More And You Say NO (1701 Views)

She Demands For Money Everyday / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / She Demands Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Demands For More And You Say NO by JustAPhase(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Catchfirez: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Na food ??
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Oluromantic: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Yeye
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Sundrus: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2020
some guys no go still believe that whatsapp convo, say konjee sabi hold ladies as well...& their own dey worse. grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Skyfornia(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Notin Covid 1-9 no go see for bubu mouth

1 Like

Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Nuulife: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2020
That WhatsApp texts is not even serious

Some girls will physical hold you down and assure you that you won't go anywhere until you make love to them.

Most women become mad when konji hold them and the partner is available but not ready. I mean real mad

1 Like

Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by seunlayi(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2020
I will still walk away, no be by force to leave this world prematurely
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by tobby20: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Sundrus:
some guys no go still believe that whatsapp convo, say konjee sabi hold ladies as well...& their own dey worse. grin
What's there to believe .. Its what I can do
Multiple whatsap

1 Like

Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2020
I jus need my sister's phone and mine to fictionalize a conversation for clout.
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Sundrus: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2020
tobby20:

Multiple whatsap
whether u fit do am or not...my point na say konjee dey hold both sexes.
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by JustAPhase(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2020
tobby20:

Multiple whatsap
Are you in any way saying...this isn't true?
Nawaoh for you o.
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by JustAPhase(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Sundrus:

This happens everyday with different girls.
I only want to know how we handle it.
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by tobby20: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Sundrus:
Sure .. Even women more
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by tobby20: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2020
JustAPhase:

Are you in any way saying...this isn't true?
Nawaoh for you o.
Nope .. But I'm saying the probability is less than 1
Period
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by Sundrus: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
JustAPhase:

This happens everyday with different girls.
I only want to know how we handle it.
u only need to do ur bit & leave the rest ooh. Sexual intercourse no be do or die affair.
Re: When She Demands For More And You Say NO by rex444(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2020
hahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think My Boyfriend Genuinely Love Me / I’m Broken Emotionally, I Need To Be Fixed / Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.