Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC (36860 Views)

Oronsaye Report: Tinubu May Stop Army Varsity, NDA Merger – Zulum / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by StivoeDevoe: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
i have not seen the important of oil production so it will not frek me at all
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Izigha:

Pity? Dangote is not a producer of oil. If he can store he will be buying now at rock bottom prices. If the refinery come online to coincide with the economy rebound post corona virus he will make a killing.
Then conspiracy theories will say he was among the people that engineer the virus

and you think it is easy to store oil for a long time.

the price of storing may be more than the price of drilling it from the soil.

US oil producers are paying businessmen to take away oil from their hand

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Joefat: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Better.. I can see the oil dropping yo $1 soon..
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by royal231(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Reference:

Not really. If he has capacity he can buy large cargoes on the cheap and await a rebound to refine. Everyone is buying up cheap oil. Nothing wrong with the global economy before Covid so cheap oil is a good savings account.

Forget rebound matter.. If he refines for naija and West Africa he's good to go..

He is a buyer not exporter of crude..
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Very good. I like this. That's good news to Nigeria. Let them stop it
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
orisa37:
, NIGERIA SHOULD STOP OIL NOW AND RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY.

kids i told you

fore warned is fore armed
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by GamalNasser: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sheriman:
Whatever who really cares.. Since all these years they have been exploring and selling receiving Billions of Dollars what benefits did average Nigerians derived.

Nothing at all
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
NEXT LEVEL JARE!
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by tegafej(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
funshint:
I pity Dangote and his refinery.

Don't pity him.

Oil prices will come up again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by CsRockefeller(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
I forsee a suituation where by trade and barter system would be introduced in World trade.

Nigeria gives countries its oil for the equivalent of food stuffs.

If this corona pandemic continues, paper money would become useless.

Right now, countries that are self sufficient in food production and supply wont break a sweat.

This is d best time to be a farmer anywhere in the world.
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by lawani: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigeria can not develop while depending on oil money for sure.
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by abc115: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
funshint:
I pity Dangote and his refinery.
Nawa o, you will be claiming you are educated.
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by redcliff: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
beautyhd:
Agriculture comes to mind.

We should invest hugely in farming what we can export. Go back to production. We've depended so much on oil and ignored other sectors that can yield money.

Maybe Nigeria will divide if south south and some parts of south east stops producing oil.

who agriculture hep? instead make una dey think science and Tech, manufacturing! you dey talk agric. nobody go take you serious in this 22nd century!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by nizzyong(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Izigha:

Pity? Dangote is not a producer of oil. If he can store he will be buying now at rock bottom prices. If the refinery come online to coincide with the economy rebound post corona virus he will make a killing.
Then conspiracy theories will say he was among the people that engineer the virus

It will be a huge boom for him if he is optimistic enough and can take the risk. Because definitely with time we will be out of this, I just hope we are among the survivals. if he has the storage capacity he should do that because after the pandemic the rate at which economy will move will be equivalent to speed of light.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Meteng: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:
The one they have been producing and earning from, of what use was it to ordinary masses?
Exactly what I wanted to type, no need to type again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Kei144(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
From what I saw in a dream about 13 years ago, we will get to a point of no government. There will be no money to run government. Anarchy will reign. The kind of criminal activities that now obtain in some parts of Lagos and Ogun States will be everywhere in the country. The evil will be much worse because, in some places, young criminals will kill and eat human meat due to severe famine. This is end time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
If they stop production the machine will develop fault
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by redcliff: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
nizzyong:

It will be a huge boom for him if he is optimistic enough and can take the risk. Because definitely with time we will be out of this, I just hope we are among the survivals. if he has the storage capacity he should do that because after the pandemic the rate at which economy will move will be equivalent to speed of light.

that is the pandemic go get after... you guys dont know what we are into. this is the beginning of the end..lol
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by bizhop01: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Better
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by nizzyong(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
redcliff:

who agriculture hep? instead make una dey think science and Tech, manufacturing! you dey talk agric. nobody go take you serious in this 22nd century!

without agriculture, what are going to eat? even the sci and tech you are talking about will not survive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by bkool7(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Leaders without foresight.
This govt has been shouting that they are diversifying since they were elected but they've only been diversifying how they steal money
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Corporate2020: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oil is going down to $0. The end is coming to the problems of Nigeria. Oil is what the devil sent to ruin Nigeria. Once Oil sales end, Nigeria will be forced back to Agriculture and Solid Minerals.

Then we shall see whether Farmers will toil the Soil, plant Crops, nurture the Crops, then Harvest it, sell the Harvests and go and give the money to useless government and politicians to share and loot.

Very soon, nobody will contest for any elective posts again when there is no money to share and loot.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by roseb1(f): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Izigha:

Unfortunately, his tank farms are not ready yet. Even the SPMs that will link the crude ships to the storage tanks are not yet ready.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by JasonJidenna(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
bkool7:
Leaders without foresight.
This govt has been shouting that they are diversifying since they were elected but they've only been diversifying how they steal money
I guess you've learnt how to read and comprehend effectively....

Don't go about jumping into conclusion like a frog.

Mr. Katsina investigator.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by oluwaseyi0: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
nolmonordu:
grin

When are you going to drink snipper? Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231?
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by bkool7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
redcliff:

Can you do without food?
We have a fertile land.

Agriculture should be our major earner
Science and Technology is already dominated by Asia and the West, if we focus all our energy there we'll only be left behind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by CsRockefeller(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
nizzyong:

Is the facility up and running yet?
Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Corporate2020: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kei144:
From what I saw in a dream about 13 years ago, we will get to a point of no government. There will be no money to run government. Anarchy will reign. The kind of criminal activities that now obtain in some parts of Lagos and Ogun States will be everywhere in the country. The evil will be much worse because, in some places, young criminals will kill and eat human meat due to severe famine. This is end time.

Have yo ever dreamt if anything positive in your life? What is your life exactly like your dreams? You need Spiritual Deliverance in MFM or CCC or CCC.

Before Oil, there was Nigeria, after Oil, there will be greater Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by bkool7(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I guess you've learnt how to read and comprehend effectively....

Don't go about jumping into conclusion like a frog.

Mr. Katsina investigator.

I don't dance with pigs kiddo

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Izigha:

Mumu. All this pseudo intellectuals on this forums sef grin. Do you know the cost of storing oil Oil producers were paying people up to $40 per barrel as of Tuesday to take oil away from them. And you are here capping about storing. You think oil is water.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC by emanjayz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
CONTACT US TODAY ON 08184151414
FOR YOUR NOSE MASK ORDER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.