Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello (12598 Views)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by IMAliyu(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Indigenous:
Those dumb people with their afonja Muslim will not follow that order.is not their fault,is because their brains can not carry a 21th century world
And you with your 21th century brain can not stop thinking about afonja Muslims and move on to better things.
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by newsboi: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
LOL! is Niger state in Nigeria?
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Indigenous(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMAliyu:

And you with your 21th century brain can not stop thinking about afonja Muslims and move on to better things.

Hahaha �
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near..

This new world order won't value religion

Since the pope and Saudi are working for the same master, it won't be so hard to convince thier followers to pray from home

Gathering for religion purposes will be outlawed soon

This new world will embrace science and technology as the new acceptable religion

But this approach will be met with great opposition especially from citizens of USA under Trump

But the devil will win

what has religion done so far concerning the pandemic, some pastors are not even bothered to ask after their members, Christ didn't preach religion but love, this pandemic will serve as a turning point for us all, there should be more hospitals than churches and mosques
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please help a brother in need, nothing is to small. May God bless the giver, Amen.
0138589971 gtbank
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Smug4real(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imagine the situation where you want to buy facemask but it's not available.
If the governor and his counterparts in other states are really serious, they should get creative on how to make this facemasks available and at affordable prices to all Nigerians within their respective states.
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by emanjayz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
CONTACT US TODAY ON 08184151414
FOR YOUR NOSE MASK ORDER

Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by mechanics(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahah, let's see how it will work.
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Avonjaa: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Nice one, they should enforce it with serious fine or punishment like several strokes of koboko
[/s]
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by BanevsJoker(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
Wetin Buhari picture dey find for there

Damn
He is the god they worship.
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Ndaijiamali: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Copy and paste Governor, who is only good coping other states in measures but not palliatives or food distribution
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by SaiRuiMall: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Scam Alert⚠: Public Service Announcement

Just as I promote people's businesses with the platform, I equally call out brands who are out to scam, rip off innocent and unsuspecting clients especially ones from Vawulence City Media
So there's this preorder girl (Shop from Celine). A Funia student I helped promote her business sometime last year, unfortunately, lots of reviews have come up and not a single one is nice.

She collects people's money and never delivers. She's very rude to her clients and even go as far as blocking people even when still with their money

I have received over 10 negative reviews about her. I have equally tried to resolve these issues privately but this lady has become something else

At this point, I advise the general public to desist from doing any business with her for your own good.

Continue business with her at your own peril.
For me, I will continue making this post public till I see changes from her

Check the next slides for more information about her
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by revpeter(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank God!
For once, Niger state don enter news..
So their governors name is sanni Bello? Wow!
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Tell1234: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near..

Since the pope and Saudi are working for the same master, it won't be so hard to convince thier followers to pray from home

This new world will embrace science and technology as the new acceptable religion

But this approach will be met with great opposition especially from citizens of USA under Trump

But GOD will win
FIX

Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by masterflowx(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
if it is compulsory, make sure you distribute face masks to all citizens cause face masks now are very expensive, and you can't tell a person who has not opened shop to use 14k to buy face mask, where no more income is coming and he or she needs to feed. This can only work if you distribute free face mask simple

N14k?

Meanwhile, N19,800 at Blenco supermarket today in Ajah Lagos. I didn't buy it because I want to go for fabric/Ankara facemask that is washable.
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Nakowa111: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good one from Bello.hope they will comply. cool
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Waterbear(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stay home and be safe.. while you're at it, learn forex trading and make money..
Learn here..
Its free
Telegram
@forexspies

Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by SexytorresE(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near..

But the devil will win

science is the sure way . Religion is a scam
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by mastermaestro(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Antox:
My suggestion; the lockdown should be relaxed and compulsory use of mask should be enforced before hunger virus kill person

Your point remains the most practical strategy. It has always been my thought. But they have chosen to be beating about the bush for now. All the states will finally settle for this.
Re: Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello by Folich: 12:45pm On May 12, 2020
I think the masks will remain for a long time in our lives. Even when the pandemic is over, people will still be afraid of a possible infection and be protected by masks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Aniagwua And Chiedu Ebie Test Positive To COVID-19 / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government / Who Knows This Leaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.